Thread: Im back too

Im back too

Hey guys back from Iraq prematurely!
    Most of you prob won't remember but hey who gives a ****...
    Just a uick question ive been sent back due to a blast dislocating my shoulder, has any one else done this as i went to the gym today and am REAL weak in my left shoulder..
    Any info would be awesome

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome back....glad you made it home.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    welcome back, glad u made it home with your boots on

What service are you in Corner?

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    Just a uick question ive been sent back due to a blast dislocating my shoulder, has any one else done this as i went to the gym today and am REAL weak in my left shoulder..
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back brutha

Elysium is offline Productive Member

Welcome back man

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome back!!! Yeah i dis-located my shoulder and b/c i didnt rehabilitate it correctly.... my $hit is extremely weeaker. All i can say is: have patience and rehab the $hit out of it b/c its worse in the long run!!! See a doc or research some good rehab exercises for your shoulder. What type of surgery you get? I had the reconstructive.... good luck!!

Barbie - Royal Marine Commando BPT (equivelant to ur US marine recon)
    Yeh i had reconstruction too, been a bit slack with the old rehab though, skipping sessions and stuff... Im doing laterals with 45's on my right and 10's on my left..
    How long did it take you to even them both out???
    Thanks for the welcome back guys

Cool. You all have been pulling some serious time over there. I have a friend in the British Army and he seems to be over there a LOT. He's in the supply corps. I met him when I lived in Barbados and he wanted to go into your branch. I don't think he would have passed the tests. Took me a while and pulling some strings with my High Commission contacts but I finally got him in the Army. He had never left the island before so the UK was a shock to him and the Army was an enlightening experience. He hated it at first but it's grown on him.

Met a few of your crew on the beaches of Barbados. All of them fit mofo's.

Be safe if you have to go back.

C.B.

Yeh i had reconstruction too, been a bit slack with the old rehab though, skipping sessions and stuff... Im doing laterals with 45's on my right and 10's on my left..

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    unfortunately, i slacked too and to this day my shoulder is still weaker then the other. Bro, its the worst when you know you can lift more but one side wont go up and the other hasnt even got tired yet. Plus, who knows how many times ive pulled my back while lifting bench due to the bad form.... Trust me.... dont slack on the rehab!!! Good luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Rip Bro!!!

Og

Thread Information