Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

~NY City Night Out~

Call me crazy... But Im lookin to go out pretty hard this Friday in NYC. Im not to close with many of you on here.... but Fukc it, you guys are good peoples....

$hit, PartyboyNYC your name inspired me to make this thread. Coronahold, I know your down. Anyone in NY this weekend and lookin to get a lil crazy.... hit me up!!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bomz ....Avalon......

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just say the word my friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Call me crazy... But Im lookin to go out pretty hard this Friday in NYC. Im not to close with many of you on here.... but Fukc it, you guys are good peoples....

$hit, PartyboyNYC your name inspired me to make this thread. Coronahold, I know your down. Anyone in NY this weekend and lookin to get a lil crazy.... hit me up!!!
    i'm down 24/7. i have to be in the gym at 7am on saturday but i can party until about 5am . i know it sucks that i can't get down all night, but i have to train a new employee on our computers when we open.
    but **** it i'm down!!where are you hitting up?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    if everyone is serious.......i'll def. try to stop by.....not Avalon tho........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

avalon sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    if everyone is serious.......i'll def. try to stop by.....not Avalon tho........
    i can't take my shirt off in there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i can't take my shirt off in there!!!

hehehe.....really?......i firgued they let **** like that go on in there
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

i had it off

hehehe.....really?......i firgued they let **** like that go on in there
    and some ugly person told me i had to put it back on. they let it slide for awhiel i guess, but at some point someone always randomly asked me.
    danielle, will you still go out even if i can't take my shirt off?hahahaha

no offense party boy you got a sick bod saw it in the pics forum but keep the shirt on at clubs lol

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    im down! danielle, i think we are actually gonna go to avalon....try to make an appearance....and im sure ill see u there partyboy!
    EFF

dude if you do bomz at avalon(or anywhere) its fvcking great!!! always have a good time when im there.

AAAWWW $HHIITTT!!! It looks like its on then!!! I was a lil nervous no-one wanted to hang out with me!! BigLouie: thats so funny you said that... I have a great hook-up at Spider club (above avalon) so thats where i was planning on going!!
    Partyboy: you made my day kid!!! If you got a place where i can take my shirt off-- im there!! hahaha havnt done that since factory closed. 5am will do for me bro... just next time we dont go home.... unless of course danielle takes me home.... jk
    Danielle: I will go wherever you want to go!!!! name a good spot!!

**but seriously- we should talk about a place to meet and then go out from there!! So... any suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    dude if you do bomz at avalon(or anywhere) its fvcking great!!! always have a good time when im there.

bomz?.......as in ectsasy?.......oh god......as you said, i left that **** back with the factory days

C'mon.... i thought i would have a bunch of suggestions on where to go on friday... how bout you D??? where would you want to go?? There has to be dancing tho!! (ohh and Im sure youve been asked this 1000's of times... but, is that you in the avatar??)

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm down to as long as it's not too late. I got a show to prep for and my coach told me I can't stay up late. My coach has a pro card so I do whatever he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I'm down to as long as it's not too late. I got a show to prep for and my coach told me I can't stay up late. My coach has a pro card so I do whatever he says.
    nice... you can just pre-game with us then!!!

C'mon.... i thought i would have a bunch of suggestions on where to go on friday... how bout you D??? where would you want to go?? There has to be dancing tho!! (ohh and Im sure youve been asked this 1000's of times... but, is that you in the avatar??)
    not really into the big club scene as much.......i'll go here and there......more into the trendy lounges now........

not me in my avatar, friend made it in photoshop

not really into the big club scene as much.......i'll go here and there......more into the trendy lounges now........

not me in my avatar, friend made it in photoshop
    Well its only tuesday.... we have plenty of time to make plans. It woudnt matter to me where we went to meet. and im sure that avatar has nothing in you!!! hehehe keep in touch!!

As for anyone else.... couple of us are getting together in NYC.... Speak up....

i will do suade

my friend is a partner in it so it's not problemfor me to go there with a ton of people and set something up.i'lldo whatever anyone wants to do..i'm easy(well slutty and flexible = easy)

where you been PBNYC..... i thought you were doggin me!!! Bro, you say suede, im there, but like you i dont giva ****. Ill be in the city pretty early for happy hour too.

friday

where you been PBNYC..... i thought you were doggin me!!! Bro, you say suede, im there, but like you i dont giva ****. Ill be in the city pretty early for happy hour too.
    i can get in the city by like 9:30 and do a lounge and chill. i have to be back at the gym at &am which sucks or i would go all night into sunrise.the funny thing about this is all the times i wanted to party like a madman, no one on here was down. the one ****ign time i have **** to do,everyone is down. i hate you people!!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    my friend is a partner in it so it's not problemfor me to go there with a ton of people and set something up.i'lldo whatever anyone wants to do..i'm easy(well slutty and flexible = easy)
    I want to go, fly me up and I am there!!!!

who loves you more than me?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I want to go, fly me up and I am there!!!!
    we have discussed this b4. you can come up. BTW, i was gonan call you last night, but i got in super late and didn't want to wake you up. we'llchit chat about this NYC trip in the future...

Suede sounds good to me

i can get in the city by like 9:30 and do a lounge and chill. i have to be back at the gym at &am which sucks or i would go all night into sunrise.the funny thing about this is all the times i wanted to party like a madman, no one on here was down. the one ****ign time i have **** to do,everyone is down. i hate you people!!
    Bro, there are plenty of weekends to come!! I basically live in the city during the winter!!! Suede sounds good to me, we'll meet there around 10ish. OOhhh and please try and fly Texas up too!!

"Suede sounds good to me"

Then its on Danielle!!! I see your from LI. Nass or Suff?? It'd be funny if we knew eachother, right??? and in the last post, i meant that avatar had nothing ON you....

i'm down in everyone is 1005 going!!

Bro, there are plenty of weekends to come!! I basically live in the city during the winter!!! Suede sounds good to me, we'll meet there around 10ish. OOhhh and please try and fly Texas up too!!

Then its on Danielle!!! I see your from LI. Nass or Suff?? It'd be funny if we knew eachother, right??? and in the last post, i meant that avatar had nothing ON you....
    i have planned **** before and no one meets up. i have to be up early as hell on saturday so if i goout all night and no one shows up i will be mother****ign pissed! so if it's not 100% that's cool, we'll do it another weekend.

i have planned **** before and no one meets up. i have to be up early as hell on saturday so if i goout all night and no one shows up i will be mother****ign pissed! so if it's not 100% that's cool, we'll do it another weekend.
    Listen bro, I know you have mad $hit to do so dont even sweat it. This weekend is bad for you.... Like I said, Im usually in the city atleast once on the weekends and a bunch of these guys are too!! BESIDES.... Id rather you be 100% animal when we all go out!!!

As for you D, I would still love it if you came!!
    And what happened to Biglouie.... where you at bro????

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    **** i wish i was subscibed to this site a week ago! I went to webster hall for the first time in like 3 years and it sucked ballz no one was out...i live up in westchester so i go to the city pretty often next time somethin is going down i'll be there w/ my boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    **** i wish i was subscibed to this site a week ago! I went to webster hall for the first time in like 3 years and it sucked ballz no one was out...i live up in westchester so i go to the city pretty often next time somethin is going down i'll be there w/ my boyz
    Bro, were tying to make something happen this friday! You gots time to organize!!! Man up! hahaha

Nassau - Franklin Square ......you?

Nassau - Franklin Square ......you?
    Right around the block! i'll pick you up on the way into the city!!! hahaha

So... I wonder who you know that I know??? or maybe we know eachother???
    Last edited by HeavyHitter; 09-15-2004 at 06:31 AM.

Anabolic Review

and you thought it was just about steroids ...no, we make love connections as well!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Suede sounds good to me
    What and where is suede? How should I dress?

its a lounge i think... i heard pretty small tho. really good on thursdays. Not sure about friday tho. dress like a pimp!!

BUMP

sorry guys that arent from NY.

Right around the block! i'll pick you up on the way into the city!!! hahaha

So... I wonder who you know that I know??? or maybe we know eachother???

around the block as in where?....you can pm me if you want

went to suite 16 last night and was totally dissappointed.....sucked........i dont know if im feeling the city again this friday........

oh good

around the block as in where?....you can pm me if you want

went to suite 16 last night and was totally dissappointed.....sucked........i dont know if im feeling the city again this friday........
    i have been to suite 16 since last year. i asked liek 3 different people if it has been good. so it's lacking??i was going to give myself like 3 louges in the rotation for this fall/winter and throw that in the mix, but it was lousy??

dreamkiller is offline New Member
    Why dont you guys go to Club Spirit... its off the hook on Sat. nights with Jonothan Peters spinning there... Not the same as Sound Factory but its getting there.

oh i know

Quote Originally Posted by dreamkiller
    Why dont you guys go to Club Spirit... its off the hook on Sat. nights with Jonothan Peters spinning there... Not the same as Sound Factory but its getting there.
    believe me i have heard JP since he took over eddie baez residencey at factory when i was like **** maybe 8 years ago until it closed for good. ican do spirit like quaterly. now i'm going more lounge nights and bigger nights when i have 3 days to recover, which hasn't been alot lately w/ work.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamkiller
    yeah, i been there a bunch of times... defly a good time. Im probably hitting up spider club tho.... since everyone's gonna be a no-show!!

We will meet tho!!! Im keeping the faith!!

believe me i have heard JP since he took over eddie baez residencey at factory when i was like **** maybe 8 years ago until it closed for good. ican do spirit like quaterly. now i'm going more lounge nights and bigger nights when i have 3 days to recover, which hasn't been alot lately w/ work.

Defly good point bro!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information