zx7racing is offline Senior Member

another not so funny bar/club story

let me begin by saying that people who fight out of anger are what i consider simple minded and not able to control their emotions. this is not directed toward anyone who fights as a sport or hobby, i'm talking about the idiots that go to clubs and try to be bad asses!!!
    alright, this saturday night me and my fiance decided to meet some people here in a local club (grahams- i know there are a few of you that are familiar with this place).. anyhow it was a great night. meet some new friends, had a few drinks, shaked my ass on the floor etc.... so the ugly lights come on and its time to go.. we say by to our new pals and head for the door.. well while walking through the parking lot these two punks nearly hit my fiance. i had had to push her up out of the way, in doing so i got hit by the car... enough to knock me back and sober me right up... immediatly i thought this must be an accident but not less than a second later the shhit heads are yelling out of the car and talking ****. i dont know when it happened, but i saw red and everything went into slow motion. the passenger with his window down started to get out, i threw a solid one to his face. it takes him a couple seconds to get his bearings, the mean time the other "thug" gets out saying you want some... (i dont like to fight, but i see no point in talking about it.. the fucckers just hit me with a car and are talking ****) he throws a sloppy punch that never really connected. i had him with a good 3-5 before he knew what happend, enough to where he didnt want to come back.. then the passeenger comes.... i take him straight down straddling his chest and absolutly beat this guy bloody, i only got up because i was afraid i was going to kill him... not more than 10 sec later the cops show... there were at least 100 witnesses that said i was hit with the car and they came at me... i guess i should feel good about beating two punks down, but what felt really good is that they thought they were going to be bad, but they got embarrassed AND arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.....
    i flipping hate punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    nice one bro! whooping ass, atleast you and your girl are ok!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** another one of these but good job and beating down thos ebitchs
    you did exactly what I wouldve done if I were in youre place.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    let me begin by saying that people who fight out of anger are what i consider simple minded and not able to control their emotions. this is not directed toward anyone who fights as a sport or hobby, i'm talking about the idiots that go to clubs and try to be bad asses!!!
    alright, this saturday night me and my fiance decided to meet some people here in a local club (grahams- i know there are a few of you that are familiar with this place).. anyhow it was a great night. meet some new friends, had a few drinks, shaked my ass on the floor etc.... so the ugly lights come on and its time to go.. we say by to our new pals and head for the door.. well while walking through the parking lot these two punks nearly hit my fiance. i had had to push her up out of the way, in doing so i got hit by the car... enough to knock me back and sober me right up... immediatly i thought this must be an accident but not less than a second later the shhit heads are yelling out of the car and talking ****. i dont know when it happened, but i saw red and everything went into slow motion. the passenger with his window down started to get out, i threw a solid one to his face. it takes him a couple seconds to get his bearings, the mean time the other "thug" gets out saying you want some... (i dont like to fight, but i see no point in talking about it.. the fucckers just hit me with a car and are talking ****) he throws a sloppy punch that never really connected. i had him with a good 3-5 before he knew what happend, enough to where he didnt want to come back.. then the passeenger comes.... i take him straight down straddling his chest and absolutly beat this guy bloody, i only got up because i was afraid i was going to kill him... not more than 10 sec later the cops show... there were at least 100 witnesses that said i was hit with the car and they came at me... i guess i should feel good about beating two punks down, but what felt really good is that they thought they were going to be bad, but they got embarrassed AND arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.....
    i flipping hate punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bro are you in longview i live in houston but i wnt to a placed called grahams in longview when i was there visiting some friends

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    bro are you in longview i live in houston but i wnt to a placed called grahams in longview when i was there visiting some friends

There are Grahams all over the state. I've been to the one in San Antonio and Wichita Falls.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I'm glad niether you or your girlie got hurt. That's ****ed up man.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    There are Grahams all over the state. I've been to the one in San Antonio and Wichita Falls.
    i see the one i went to was so wierd all these cowboys dancing to rap music funny site i felt out of place

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    yea, you all are talking about the same place.. its like a chain of clubs.. not really anything to brag about its sorta a rip off of european clubs with different sections inside one huge building. more or less a silly a meat market..
    thanks for the kind words though- i guess things could have always gone the other way.....

Thread Information