spike326 is offline Banned

Old Technology To New Project

I am looking to do a bunch of creations that consist of taking old technology and forming it into something new.

Ideas in the past consist of:

- having a real to real tape deck on top of a ladder and endless amounts magnetic tape, and the tape deck would bring the magnetic tape through and it and the magnetic tape would fall to the ground and constantly pile up.

- taking molds of old telephone receivers and painting them while, resembling bones, and laying a bunch of these bones on the ground.

- taking the entire compilation of beatle music on tape and criss-crossing them together to form a pillow.

If you have any ideas please post.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    How about taking this post and putting it in a time capsule and having someone else read it light years from now....haha j/k

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    These creations seem up to par with that sub with the screen door i hear they made
    Quote Originally Posted by spike326
    I am looking to do a bunch of creations that consist of taking old technology and forming it into something new.

Ideas in the past consist of:

- having a real to real tape deck on top of a ladder and endless amounts magnetic tape, and the tape deck would bring the magnetic tape through and it and the magnetic tape would fall to the ground and constantly pile up.

- taking molds of old telephone receivers and painting them while, resembling bones, and laying a bunch of these bones on the ground.

- taking the entire compilation of beatle music on tape and criss-crossing them together to form a pillow.

If you have any ideas please post.

Thread Information