Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    thegorilla is offline Associate Member

Tonight, I raided a crack house.

This will be the second story that Ive shared with my AR bros.I hope to have many more because they are sometimes worth telling.

Tonight we were looking for a 28 year old Lumbee Indian female who happened to be wanted for missing court (FTA) with a $2500 bond. Her husband ratted on her and sold her whereabouts out for $10 . This house he told us to go to was a local crack house (one of many) and he informed us that she would be in the back corner room(he lives there). He accepted the $10 and went and bought a crack rock.

We rode up on the place with our lights out and stormed the doors. I hit the back door and my partner hit the front,(back door is generally the bad door bc of dogs,Ive had to whack a few dogs with pepper spray or my mag) we ended up looking in all the rooms and was searching the last when we noticed she was hiding beneath a bunk bed in one of her kids room.By this time we were attracking a rather large crowd and as anyone who has studied certain parts of sociology, an angry crowd has been known to make irratonal decisions and I wasnt about to become a stat.My partner and I are in a small bedroom with the defendant and we had 12-15 angry and confused young males asking what the hell was going on. My partner and I were quite the minority in this house.HOWEVER, both of our 45's have a way of getting two white boys out of a crack house at 1130pm in the middle of the hood.

They threw a few things at us when we were putting her in the truck but we made it out of there pretty dang quick.

Im an adrenaline junky, I guess I live for that adrenaline dump that GeoffThompson.com talks about when he breaks down the fight or flight scenerio.

Any bros with me here ?

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats awesome man - fuk working a desk job!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sounds like fun to me!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ape, my good man, if I ever get a green card I am sending you my resume.
    Last edited by mrmanners; 05-12-2004 at 07:22 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    BWAAAHAHA Sell your wife out for 10 bucks?!

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

no habla espanol

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Ape, my good man, if I ever get a green card I am sending you my resume.
    Two things on that comment :

We both know that you wont ever get a green card and if you did how could I ever turn down the only mexican living in canada that I know.

HOLA !!!!!

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    Same feeling I get when you enter a structure fire with the only other two guys on my shift. The feeling, in a way, makes it all worth it. If something better comes out of a situation then it's a blessing!! All I can say is " At a BOY!!!"

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla

We both know that you wont ever get a green card and if you did how could I ever turn down the only mexican living in canada that I know.

HOLA !!!!!

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bounty hunter aye... fun job. But next time ur about to storm a crack house bring the tactical 12g shotty with pistol grip

decadbal is offline Banned
    keep ya vest on

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    just never ever get cocky and assume your targets are packing, youl never know. be safe bro and yes wear a vest peace

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah my job is kind of like that except its financial advisory......

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Bastard!!!

I have heard there is a shortage of Mexicans in the United States and figured this might up my chances of getting a green card.

TORTILLA!!!!

chicamahomico

TheInfamousMexican

Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla

HOLA !!!!!

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

bitta is offline Associate Member
    why did you have to "whack a dog"? did they skip out on bail too? thats messed up IMO, im no bounty hunter but have trained shcatzund dogs before and only a puzzy would hit a dog!!! PISSES ME OFF!tough guy

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Lumbee Indian's are mostly in NC right?
    Guess there's crack houses everywhere...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If I go in a house and a dog comes at me....I'm protecting myself. Pepper spray or a mag is certainly less lethal than a bullet! There have been quite a few cases of dogs attacking cops when they are trying to do their jobs because they are, as far as the dog knows, trying to harm the owner.

Would you rather he shoot the dog and kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    why did you have to "whack a dog"? did they skip out on bail too? thats messed up IMO, im no bounty hunter but have trained shcatzund dogs before and only a puzzy would hit a dog!!! PISSES ME OFF!tough guy
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Spyder Guest
    you realize this thread is 6 months old???

Spyder Guest
    i agree with CB as well, ...whatever it takes to protect yourself.

Ya I realize it is but I had to reply to that response.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

taser the stupid dog, i am not at all a person to actually mistreat animals, but i hate it when ppl value a stupid phuckin dog over a person.... id rather see 10,000 dead dogs than one bit person... go tell PETA that shiit..lol

LOL Taser is good but sometimes hard to hit em....We've had to both taser and pepper spray animals around here. People train them to be aggressive...esp at the meth labs, etc.....my safety is first and foremost. If it's me or the dog...that's a no brainer.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i am not at all a person to actually mistreat animals

of course your not, you love little kitties don't you......meow

cats are not animals... they are a burden, and i will destroy them all... fear the avitar, its a trick to lure cats in..

you are respected enough on this board, go ahead and let your guard down, being a kitty lover is perfectly normal....i have 2 myself, rocky and bulwinkle.

in politics this is called mudslinging..let me go on record as stating, i hate all cats and dont expect a vote from those who like them.. my name is decadbal and i approve this message

whats your opinion on little pink bunnies?

bunnies im neutral, i feel we can all benefit by the standerds set by them, the casual sex, however rampant, seems to be working. the rate of conception is imaculate, however i find women dont react well when u are in and out in under 3min, i do however consider sex a race, whoever finishs first wins. the easter bunny however i do not trust, he is the jesse jackson of the bunnies, all show.. no go, i havnt seen him actually hide the eggs, nor would i admit to it ifi had. cats however, i find offensive, like that obviously gay cat who says "exit stage left", i find his self lothing, hatred for gay cats offensive and it was first here i began my hatred, due to my GF vete being gay.. i cannot allow his/her feelings to be injured, for his head is aweful when hes sad

you can't hate all cats because of the actions of one........embrace the pussy

sir, you are walkin a thin line, show your alliance to the cat might force me to skin your ass to.. thats right, the downtrodden cathaters of america are here, and not gonna be pushed to the back of the bus by your kind. you should have you own drinkin fountains and bathrooms, for i do not wish to share one with you.

my point is that you are a weakling if you cannot handle a dog w/ your hands, like I said Ive trained police attack dogs( and BTW peta was protesting us like every week) but it was nothing to deal w/ a 150 lb dog w/ my hands. why is that guy named commando barbie?

[QUOTE=bitta]my point is that you are a weakling if you cannot handle a dog w/ your hands, like I said Ive trained police attack dogs( and BTW peta was protesting us like every week) but it was nothing to deal w/ a 150 lb dog w/ my hands. why is that guy named commando barbie?[/QUOTE]

omg shes gonna phuckin kill you..hahaha i cant wait

ohhh you dumb SOB......i smell ban

my bad I didnt realize that! I feel like a dik now sry

Hmmm because I'm not a GUY! That's me in the avatar.

Second...I don't know ANY cop that is going to go hands on with a dog and risk getting bit when trying to conduct offical business.

my point is that you are a weakling if you cannot handle a dog w/ your hands, like I said Ive trained police attack dogs( and BTW peta was protesting us like every week) but it was nothing to deal w/ a 150 lb dog w/ my hands. why is that guy named commando barbie?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    you realize this thread is 6 months old???
    DAMM YOU BEAT ME TO IT. Still it received more replies today than when it was posted.

LOL not even gonna go there. I realize I probably have bigger biceps than he does.....and he's feeling bad about now....that is enough punishment for ME!

[QUOTE=Decadbal]
    my point is that you are a weakling if you cannot handle a dog w/ your hands, like I said Ive trained police attack dogs( and BTW peta was protesting us like every week) but it was nothing to deal w/ a 150 lb dog w/ my hands. why is that guy named commando barbie?[/QUOTE]

omg shes gonna phuckin kill you..hahaha i cant wait

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    **** and i wanted to ask him for a job.. that **** seems fun as hell..

you want a job? pm me, we have schools in canton.....and barbie thats great if it helps you feel better, but about the biceps....you need much work to get to 19 inches!and I consider mine small @ 19 inches!lol......genetics and gender will determine how big they get .

jonnytour is offline Member
    Can anyone say BAN??? This joker should be kicked the hell outta here!!! Loser, Grow up and shove off! Leave CB alone, cuz you are only gonna get your butt handed to you and increase your chances of getting banned. Watch yourself!

Lets see those 19" guns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information