AnabolicAlien Guest

Rangers pitcher throws chair, fights with fans

Guys, check this out.. want to hear some opinions and see if other have pics of the incident or video!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...and-fans_x.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5995057/

A.A.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, my response may offend any baseball players we have here but I'm going to say it anyway.

Pro baseball players are pussies. They are the highest paid athletes and honestly I barely consider them athletes at all. Prima donnas, at least most that I have had the displeasure in meeting. Not all mind you, but dare I say most?

He threw a chair hit a man in the head, and broke a womans nose?!? She is considering pressing charges? She **** well should. A relief pitcher? please! this is absurd.
    Last edited by symatech; 09-14-2004 at 07:11 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Ok, my response may offend any baseball players we have here but I'm going to say it anyway.

Pro baseball players are pussies. They are the highest paid athletes and honestly I barely consider them athletes at all. Prima donnas, at least most that I have had the displeasure in meeting. Not all mind you, but dare I say most?

He threw a chair hit a man in the head, and broke a womans nose?!? She is considering throwing charges? She **** well should. A relief pitches? please! this is absurd.

yeah someone is getting sued big time, i saw that lady's nose on espn....it was bloody as hell..she should sue... i think all pro players get overpaid.

not only do they get WAY overpaid but they whine about everything. I think he should be suspended for the season without pay and sued.

And dont get me started on the strikes. I wish the fans had boycotted baseball longer after the strikes end. stupid baseball players whining about millions of dollars to stand on grass and play catch. assholes.

now im getting all worked up

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya bro, it was pretty fuked up IMO! One camera view u can perfectly see the guy pick the chair up and throw it. WTF was he thinking...?!? It hit that poor lady right in the nose....errrrr Its always the innocent people that get hurt in situations like that....

IMO the guy should be arrested and im sure theres a laws suit coming!

OG

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    not only do they get WAY overpaid but they whine about everything. I think he should be suspended for the season without pay and sued.

And dont get me started on the strikes. I wish the fans had boycotted baseball longer after the strikes end. stupid baseball players whining about millions of dollars to stand on grass and play catch. assholes.

now im getting all worked up

If he had done that to another player, it would warrant a suspension. An incident like that should get him banned from baseball in this country.

We're making their Ferrari payments, the least they could do is not hit us with things and punch us.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Same thing with NHL players, waaaay to much money. Its only sports, they should give more money to people with real jobs like fireman and police.

brian11 is offline Member
    I think i agree with most posts here. I am an avid baseball fan but they are way over paid as are most athletes. They put their bodies on the line, (yes even baseball players, they have more surgeries than any other sport), but the league minimum should really be the max. And i do agree that baseball players are not the best athletes, but they do play the most skillz oriented sport. At any rate this guy should be suspended for the rest of the year.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Same thing with NHL players, waaaay to much money. Its only sports, they should give more money to people with real jobs like fireman and police.
    i hope that everyones going to boycott those dick if they go on lockout...

decadbal is offline Banned

He threw a chair hit a man in the head, and broke a womans nose?!? She is considering pressing charges? She **** well should. A relief pitcher? please! this is absurd.
    i agree... i do however get so tired of hearing nothing little nobodys at falcons games sayin he needs to do this, and that, and id do this and that, like they have a drop of athletic ablity. then talkin **** to the players, some fans need the phuck beat out of em..

i do not think they play the most skilled oriented sport at all. hell golf requires more skill. not to mention hockey, football, rugby, synchonized swimming, diving, polo, and a few others i forget. 80% of the time baseball players are sittin down in the bullpen, or standing around. Only the pitcher, catcher, and first baseman (sometimes 2nd) see a good deal of action.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    sucks for lady who got hit by chair. what is this WWE?

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i agree... i do however get so tired of hearing nothing little nobodys at falcons games sayin he needs to do this, and that, and id do this and that, like they have a drop of athletic ablity. then talkin **** to the players, some fans need the phuck beat out of em..
    true, but it is the same in every sport. hell there was an oakland (football) game where fans actually threw beer bottles at players. every professional athlete in every sport deals with ****-talking fans. remember that soccer player who was murdered by fans because he made a mistake and accidentally scored on his own goal? baseball players dont have it worse than any other sport. they just act like they do

i do not think they play the most skilled oriented sport at all. hell golf requires more skill. not to mention hockey, football, rugby, synchonized swimming, diving, polo, and a few others i forget. 80% of the time baseball players are sittin down in the bullpen, or standing around. Only the pitcher, catcher, and first baseman (sometimes 2nd) see a good deal of action.
    you obviously are not an athlete to think that football could be considered one of the more skilled sports...

toughness, speed, agility are not skills, they are attributes. hitting a round ball with a round bat IS the toughest skill in sports, especially when considering the movement and speed at which it approaches. golf is up there but the heads on drivers are so large, most people can be ok at golf. most people cannot be ok at baseball. not competitively anyways.

if u think baseball requires the most skill, u havnt ever played golf..

ok so football you can rule out. but i stand by that golf is more skill oriented than baseball. and btw i played baseball for years, and football for a few. and sometimes i get on the golf course so i speak from experience.

most people can not be ok at golf. it is incredibly difficult.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok tell me how each one of those require more skill.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if u think baseball requires the most skill, u havnt ever played golf..
    you can't be serious here. are you going to sit here and tell me you think golf requires more skill than golf ?

ive played golf and baseball. golf requires infinite more skill.

i was waiting for you to reply bro, hope you dont ban me what with your mod powers and all

KeyMastur is offline VET
    most people can not be ok at golf. it is incredibly difficult.
    anyone can hit a motionless ball. not everyone can hit one approaching them.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ive played golf and baseball. golf requires infinite more skill.

i was waiting for you to reply bro, hope you dont ban me what with your mod powers and all
    at first i was going to let all this go, but then people start talkin about baseball bein easy. wrong.

let's you and i go play both one day. we'll see which one's harder.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    good point...but they are two totally different sports.. there is more to baseball than meets the eye guys..unless you did just go out there and try to hit a ball, then basically you were a failure to begin with

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    good point...but they are two totally different sports.. there is more to baseball than meets the eye guys..unless you did just go out there and try to hit a ball, then basically you were a failure to begin with
    baseball is a game of failure - a hitter who fails 7 out of 10 times is great ?? try taking that to another sport and see how long you last.

youd be surprised how many people (including me) whiff at golf balls. even then, i found it much easier to bat than hit a golf ball. seriously, maybe it seems counter intuitive but it is more difficult.

hockey - requires more skill because you are moving very fast, have to control something that has little friction, while avoiding getting your head split on a rock hard surface (as opposed to a grass burn)

synchornized swimming - never done it myself so admittedly its speculation but when you have to align perfectly with people you cant see while floating in water it seems difficult. indeed, although it looks easy anyone who has ever tried will tell you otherwise.

diving - this is a given, way more dangerous than baseball and highly refined(remember what was his name, greg louganeous?)

polo - riding a horse hitting a ball the size of a baseball while trying to to get clobberd and trampled if you fall off.

football we ruled out.

at first i was going to let all this go, but then people start talkin about baseball bein easy. wrong.

Thank you

Its funny how people will argue infintely until a mod gives and opinion then all of the sudden people are willing to accept it

i didnt say baseball was easy, i said it requires less skill than golf. im down to play both with you bro. its on!!!!!!!

brian - my opinion hasnt changed. i still stand by it. my joke about banning was just that, a joke. here I'll say it again for you brian in larger bold letters baseball requires less skill than golf (and im too lazy to type the others out but they stand!!)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Its funny how people will argue infintely until a mod gives and opinion then all of the sudden people are willing to accept it
    i don't expect them to accept my opinion. but in defense of my favorite sport, i'm gonna debate

ok where is Decabol - i sent him a PM and told him to get his ass back in here

we all know baseballs gay ...... boring and a waste of time... golf is boring as well, just as all hell.... sure i cant hit a 95mph fastball, but if i had devoted all or most of my time to it like alot of pros, im sure i oculd just fine... football you have to be born with the nfl ablity..speed, size and a body that can endure that long term pain... baseball is wack...i said wack..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    No, golf does not require more skill than golf.

now i will continue my bash upon key and baseball when i return from doing actual work... till then you sweethearts hold the fort down for me.... we all know tiger woods is the best athlete ever squirted out..lol

KeyMastur is offline VET
    we all know baseballs gay ...... boring and a waste of time... golf is boring as well, just as all hell.... sure i cant hit a 95mph fastball, but if i had devoted all or most of my time to it like alot of pros, im sure i oculd just fine... football you have to be born with the nfl ablity..speed, size and a body that can endure that long term pain... baseball is wack...i said wack..
    it's boring b/c it's a thinking mans game. football - more athletic ability, yes. but more brains, no.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    No, golf does not require more skill than golf.

when did ar start lettin retards post......LOL jk bro i had to..dam affirmative action

it's boring b/c it's a thinking mans game. football - more athletic ability, yes. but more brains, no.
    **** right its a thinking mans game. all those outfielders are always thinking "****, this itches, i wonder who gave it to me, better scratch my balls again"

couldnt resist

Thread Information