GQSuperman is offline Banned

adult friend finder

anyone check out the site? is it legit? i'm getting sick of the same old **** at the bars. it might be nice for a change to just find someone looking for the physical without all the emotional crap (if that's really possible).

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I usually refer message board idiots to that location so they can be befriended.

~SC~

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I usually refer message board idiots to that location so they can be befriended.

~SC~

Well I wasn't befriended,

However I did get hooked up several times there, with some WILD women.
    It got old after a couple of months.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Just don't end up being drugged to find yourself waking up without a kidney.Women can get laid 100x easier than men as it is so you have to ask yourself why are they really there?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Just don't end up being drugged to find yourself waking up without a kidney.Women can get laid 100x easier than men as it is so you have to ask yourself why are they really there?
    Exactly....... anything that seems to good to be true usually is.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

true

if they looked like their pictures, they'd be getting it already. guess it's too good to be true. guess i'll have to stick with the **** cat and mouse games at the bars for now.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    My friend bought me a one month membership their...it was only like 20 bucks or something...it was kind of a joke. And let me tell you it sure was a joke---just a bunch of girls trying to get you to go to their site

Spyder Guest
    i know a guy thats used it a few times .... he said he actually got some nice tail out of it...... .... id do it for sh1ts and giggles if i was single.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Someone pay for a membership and i will do it and make a daily report.

I am single and have nothing better to do.

Try the regular friend finder if internet dating is your cup of tea. I used to look through Love@aol when it was free and before it became match.com and when I would go back a year later to check again a lot of the same girls were still on there.

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats the social reject site i think... u know it has to be, benches went to it...lol

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    thats the social reject site i think... u know it has to be, benches went to it...lol
    Hahhaa.... got em. I actually have heard mixed results from people that have used it that I know

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to use it a lot. The main problem is the ratio of guys to girls. There is a sh*tload more guys on there. You have to really stand out to get some hotties. Since this is AR and we are all obsessed with our bodies I would suggest trying it if you think you have a good body. I came into contact with a lot of older women that were looking for a "young stud". Some of the women I met were married and bored with their husbands, and just wanted some excitement buy screwing a 20 year old. Those 30 somethings really know how to get it on . I was skeptical at first, but all it takes is a good body, and you should hook up. Don't really use it that much anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    That is actually where I found the psycho who's comp is now in my pond

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Had decent luck with Match. Don't have any body pics up, though, because I feel like all the shirtless guy pics look cheesy while the girl bikini pics look sexy MOST of the time.

There's one guy on there that took a front and back double biceps in his backyard and he's jacked, but the pics look STUPID in that context.The key is having a well-written, funny profile that's not too crazy or too polar. I get at least one or two "winks" a day, mostly garbage, but def a few hotties in there. Nothing better than picking up a hottie while sitting on your couch in your boxers on a Tuesday night!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Nothing better than picking up a hottie while sitting on your couch in your boxers on a Tuesday night!
    Exactly. It doesnt get any easier than that. No bullsh*t talking, buying drinks, meeting her friends, etc.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i just checked it out yesterday, a lot of hotties but i think its not as good as we think.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    THE HOTTIES ARE NOT REAL ON THAT SITE. THEY ARE SPAM BOTS.
    I was on that site for 3 months as a gold memeber.
    Bottom line, it's not as good as you think. In fact it's quite ****ed up. Women go on their, take a pussy pic and butthole shot, and then get pissed at you when you ask them if they wanna fucck.
    HOWEVER, you can get some responses. I got a blow job from a 42 year old fat chick. I wouldnt do it again, but at least she swallwed,
    You won't get responses, if YOU DON'T HAVE PICS.
    Gotta have them. It seperates you from the rest. Put on the tanning cream, snap some shots and post em.
    I almost landed a couple of hotties on there but they lived to far.
    Gotta have pics.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Nothing better than picking up a hottie while sitting on your couch in your boxers on a Tuesday night!
    did you have your boxers down to your ankles while you were picking up the hotties? lol

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Bro honestly this is the way I look at it.......Goodlooking chicks don't have a problem getting guys and they won't be "ON-LINE" trying to get love.....Its all the ugly, hideous looking broads that can't get love in the real world therefore the last resort they have is the NET...don't take me wrong there are exceptions but mostly its damaged goods or broads with excess emotional baggage......Just take care of yourself.....Have a funky hair style followed by a trendy wardrobe......U'll be flocking chicks in no time......Tried tested and true and Im lovvviinnngggg it......

Thread Information