Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member

Whats wrong with me?

I've noticed that when i go out to a party or bars i have the worst time picking up any chicks. Now back when i was with my girl of 3 years, i had chicks coming up to me all the time, talkin to me, flirting and ****. Now that im single, i cant even get a double take outta them, hell i was even told i was ugly by a fat girl, this chick had to have been 250+ im not jokin either. But who knows she was with some friends at the pool hall and some of her friends were hotties, i think she probably just did it to be "cool". I know im not the best lookin chap out there, but **** i know im not butt ass ugly either, plus i know im built well compaired to most guys that are around here. ****, i dont get it, i see all these fat little wigger guys with these hot ass chicks, or sloppy lookin fat preppy guys with smokin ass chick. It must be they way i carry myself or something, i dunno whats wrong with me, but its gettin old....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    You gotta have the rap bro.

joedog189 is offline New Member

It's all about attitude

The reason the girls were all over you when you had a gf was that you weren't looking and weren't paying attention to them. I have found that when you don't pay attention to them they want you more than if you were fawning over them. Just change your outlook, don't make it a mission to find some girl to bring home, just chill. Then they will wonder why you aren't talking to them and approach you again.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joedog189
    The reason the girls were all over you when you had a gf was that you weren't looking and weren't paying attention to them. I have found that when you don't pay attention to them they want you more than if you were fawning over them. Just change your outlook, don't make it a mission to find some girl to bring home, just chill. Then they will wonder why you aren't talking to them and approach you again.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

agreed

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I hope you hammered down on that fat chick trying to be cool! You needed to snap back with...You got more F'n chins than a chinese phone book Pork chop!

They see you looking hungry Bro and that is why you are getting no play. A nice pair of gator hornbacks does wonders with the ladies too

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    confidence my man
    look confident when you walk and dont be drooling over them, make a casual approach if you make any at all and keep up good convo

also go places with friends that are hot, girls i mean

if you show up with hot girls i find its easy to pickup, also they can introduce you to other peeps

Thread Information