Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

no sex for me if i don't figure this out asap!!!

ok kids i need your help!! i haven't worn a condom in i have no idea how long.i'm gonna guess 10 years or so.....
    problem is, the girl i am seeing is on the condom kick although she is on the pill. yes no fun.
    we tried to have sex the other night with one on and literally 2 minutes into it i was like, "sorry, can't feel a thing. no more for me thank you"
    i can not possibly enjoy this new situation at all. i can feel NOTHING!!!this sucks and i have to find a solution to this madness!!
    is there any brand of condom you guys would suggest??i had these Durex ones and no go.
    i actually have no desire to have sex like this and would rather not have it at all. i'm just not into it so i have to find some solution.
    HELP ME!!!!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Is her primary concern pregnancy or disease?

well

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Is her primary concern pregnancy or disease?
    pregnancy , although i'm dirty JK

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    if your not worried about STD's then lamb skins are real good........

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, she's on the pill. If she needs more you can talk to her about diaphrams, female condoms, or just offer to nut on her face.

Oh, there's also spermicidale lubricants. Never used it, but it's worth checking out

that's what one of my guys at work said

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    if your not worried about STD's then lamb skins are real good........
    what is the difference per se between latex and them?

It's a membrain of a lamb, sheep........... extreamly thin but strong..... the only problem is they do not protect you from transmitting a STD.......... Oh, and cost.... they are a lot more but if you need to use one and you know the person your with they are great.

ok i'lltry that!

It's a membrain of a lamb, sheep........... extreamly thin but strong..... the only problem is they do not protect you from transmitting a STD.......... Oh, and cost.... they are a lot more but if you need to use one and you know the person your with they are great.
    can i get them in any pharmacy?you can see how long it's been since i have seen a condom,haha. i'm clueless after a decade,haha

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Buy polyurethane, rather than latex. Trojan makes the "Supra".

It's a little more expensive, but a hell of a lot more sensitive. Still though, nothing better than nothing at all....

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    can i get them in any pharmacy?you can see how long it's been since i have seen a condom,haha. i'm clueless after a decade,haha
    Yeah

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Just use reynold wrap or a zip lock baggie.. LOL. J/K bro. Yeah I agree with Mud. Try the lambskin jammies. And yeah you can get em at any pharmacy (usually)

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Polyurethane is the shiznit

bro

Yeah
    hahaha i'm a dumb fuk,haha i can not rememebr the last time i wore one. i am going to say maybe a few times in college?probably not though.haha i have not seen the condom section of a store in so long it's like my kryptonite!!!
    **** i am really going to be hating life now.....if i'm pissy on here you will all know why!

my thinking was

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Just use reynold wrap or a zip lock baggie.. LOL. J/K bro. Yeah I agree with Mud. Try the lambskin jammies. And yeah you can get em at any pharmacy (usually)
    i could just off my dick and hand it to her..."here you go!!have fun! at least someone will be!"haha
    **** i hate this

hahaha i'm a dumb fuk,haha i can not rememebr the last time i wore one. i am going to say maybe a few times in college?probably not though.haha i have not seen the condom section of a store in so long it's like my kryptonite!!!
    **** i am really going to be hating life now.....if i'm pissy on here you will all know why!
    I'll give you a hint....... they ar e usually back by the pharmacy......

Just keep telling yourself...... it's better then getting nothing

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    lamb skin condoms stink (smell) so if you open it and it smells funny its not bad thats just how they smell.

spermicidale lubricants rock just shoot alittle up her with the applacator and your good to go

alright you bastard!!hahahaha

I'll give you a hint....... they ar e usually back by the pharmacy......

Just keep telling yourself...... it's better then getting nothing
    i would let my hard on guide me towards the condoms in the store, but OH I FORGOT...I CAN'T GET ONE WITH A ****ING BAGGIE ON MY COCK!!

is it better than getting nothing?i'm still debating this seriously. i think in all honesty i would rather not have sex at this point. i am thoroughly aggrvated with this situation

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i would let my hard on guide me towards the condoms in the store, but OH I FORGOT...I CAN'T GET ONE WITH A ****ING BAGGIE ON MY COCK!!

is it better than getting nothing?i'm still debating this seriously. i think in all honesty i would rather not have sex at this point. i am thoroughly aggrvated with this situation
    DUDE! i feel your pain.. i have had so many problems from them.. the 2 main things are 1. cant feel **** and 2. THEY BUST EVERY TIME! luckily for me i havent ran across a girl that HAS to have them so good luck bro...by the way, i wouldnt **** her if i had to use it..but thats my opinion..

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    HELP ME!!!!!
    Sweet, sweet, angel......

This is a tough one.

First are you having sex with more than just her at this point, is she having sex with more than just you? If yes, go with the condom.

If not, then get disease checks and tell her to use foam. Comdoms suck. Are you producing sperm? How would you get her pregnant if you aren't? I knew you were in a bad mood lately, just wish you would have asked me!

I know, ditch the bitch and lets get hitched! We'll be condom free.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Sweet, sweet, angel......

This is a tough one.

First are you having sex with more than just her at this point, is she having sex with more than just you? If yes, go with the condom.

If not, then get disease checks and tell her to use foam. Comdoms suck. Are you producing sperm? How would you get her pregnant if you aren't? I knew you were in a bad mood lately, just wish you would have asked me!

I know, ditch the bitch and lets get hitched! We'll be condom free.
    this condom thing has got to go. ihave boycotted sex now...sucks.
    ok, we can get married if i never have to wear a condom,haha

nice one texas fitness girl Man with these girls nowadays u have to use
    a rubber. You never know who theyve banged and what they got. Come on
    there are some sluts

this condom thing has got to go. i have boycotted sex now...sucks.
    ok, we can get married if i never have to wear a condom,haha
    Tell her you would rather jack off then have sex with a condom. She will be begging for it in a few days!!!! Don't act like you give a **** about it.

PS dont be freaked if she gets pregnant

Tell her you would rather jack off then have sex with a condom. She will be begging for it in a few days!!!! Don't act like you give a **** about it.

PS dont be freaked if she gets pregnant
    oh i'm abusing myself like 5 times daily now that there is no sex going on and i'm fine. i figure do it with the one you love and that's me!!
    oh i won't freak out.you can buy a cooler for cheap and i have a shovel so i'm not worried if she gets pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    nice one texas fitness girl Man with these girls nowadays u have to use
    a rubber. You never know who theyve banged and what they got. Come on
    there are some sluts
    I was talking to my Gyno one day and he told me somerthing that scared the hell out of me. We were talking about pregnancy and young adults having sex with more than one partner etc..... He told me that 8 out of 10 people between 18 and 35 currently have or have had some form of VD. Is that the scariest thing you have ever heard??????

Yes it is thats the type of **** that scares the hell out of me
    but im not gonna give up sex just because of vd thats why I
    rap my tool.

oh i'm abusing myself like 5 times daily now that there is no sex going on and i'm fine. i figure do it with the one you love and that's me!!
    oh i won't freak out.you can buy a cooler for cheap and i have a shovel so i'm not worried if she gets pregnant
    OMG, chill sweetness, too much testosterone in the system, you are gonna have to release it. Its affecting your sweet disposition.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I personally use a Trojan Large with spermacide...or a magnum, but thats just me....

i wonder if that is a scare tactic??

I was talking to my Gyno one day and he told me somerthing that scared the hell out of me. We were talking about pregnancy and young adults having sex with more than one partner etc..... He told me that 8 out of 10 people between 18 and 35 currently have or have had some form of VD. Is that the scariest thing you have ever heard??????
    i can honestly say i have had a rediculous amount of sexual partner up until the last two years where i decided to cool it down a bit.never have i come into contact with any disease. believe me, as honest as i am, i would have no problem telling anyone if i did. i wonder if that is some scra etactic tokeeppeople from going nuts liek i did with sex

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    She's on the pill? If you two are both clean it's pretty effective. 98% if memory serves. Just in case, sock away some abortion money. I will always were a condom until I'm sure I can afford kids and want one. Unless my girl had tubal ligation.
    If there are any doubts about being clean, both of you should go get tested together. If you go together, it's less scary and it shows that you are commited to each other. Almost romantic in a scientific kinda way.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Mudman's idea about the Lamb skin should do the trick for you. I've used those a few times and they weren't bad. You might want to try one on first......if you can't fill it up it could slip off. Of course I never had that problem......in fact I'd have to stich a couple together to get everything into it. hahahahahaha

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO your best bet is to talk her into the no condom thing. Take her to the doc, get tested and prove you got nothing, then let the doc tell her how good birth control works. If that dont work.... put the condom on then slide it off when she aint lookin!!! hahahhaha Im just kiddin!!! Texas- dont judge me,,, ive never done that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    IMO your best bet is to talk her into the no condom thing. Take her to the doc, get tested and prove you got nothing, then let the doc tell her how good birth control works. If that dont work.... put the condom on then slide it off when she aint lookin!!! hahahhaha Im just kiddin!!! Texas- dont judge me,,, ive never done that!!!
    Stop lying!!!!!!!!!!I dont judge, I'd just pretend I didnt know you slid it off!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i personally don't use them either but my budddy was telling me the new trojans that warm up or are already warm not sure don't know much about it, but he said it is the closeest thing to not having one

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    wow, i'm surprised at the guys here who don't wrap....with the girs these days? hell, with anybody....you know they've played and i'm not into playin with their past....i'm all about condoms until you're in some sort of relationship and have both been tested

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    **** and I thought three times a day was hardcore. I don't feel so bad now.

If nothing else though, wrap it just to stay disease free. Unless you are SURE she is clean. One in five adults has a permanent STD that shots or pills can't cure. It's just a fact of life.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    Buy polyurethane, rather than latex. Trojan makes the "Supra".
    my rain coat of choice as well.

Kc I completly agree with you im not gonna get no ****
    on my lip if you know what I mean.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop lying!!!!!!!!!!I dont judge, I'd just pretend I didnt know you slid it off!
    hhahahaha im not lying!! and I Love you!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    wow, i'm surprised at the guys here who don't wrap....with the girs these days? hell, with anybody....you know they've played and i'm not into playin with their past....i'm all about condoms until you're in some sort of relationship and have both been tested
    Been on this topic before. 1 - 6 americans (last time I saw stats) carry the Herpe's virus and DON'T KNOW IT.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Oh man thats dirty herpes that would **** up your whole night my dawg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information