Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I still see no change. My world is wonderful.
    Aren't there children somewhere you can go pick on? Maybe an old person you can push down some stairs somewhere? You torment me unjustly you evil bastard. hahahahahaha

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Aren't there children somewhere you can go pick on? Maybe an old person you can push down some stairs somewhere? You torment me unjustly you evil bastard. hahahahahaha

Now that was funny. I guess the part about me tormenting you was the icing on the cake. To know I have gotten to you i can die a happy man.

system admin is offline Owner
    ALMOST AS POWERFUL????

HAHAHA You will have to stay that way a little while longer until you figure things out ;-)

LMAO

Bc
    OWNER/Admin

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I think I'd have to vote yes on that one....slightly tired of that title!

However, that was a bit over the top on the a$$ kissing scale there man!

So....is it Cycleon that you have to sleep with to get a title???? I think I've earned one by now....I just don't know what to ask for. I'm afraid to ask for suggestions. Ron's no help....I've asked him a couple times for one!

Well, lets see - I can give you Juggy's title

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    At last someone of authority! You're almost as powerful as Cycleon aren't you Admin? Could you put in a good word for me to the C-Man? I hate to do it but I do have a brand new set of knee pads........and would loan them to Mart in a heartbeat if that might change your mind. Mass mumbeled something about Mart, a gardenhose and a golfball one time so it sounds like he knows what he's doing. hahahahahahahaha

Now here I was going to wave my magic wand and change you back and you went and insulted Admin - So I had to make a different change so you can learn the lesson more carefully ...must take your snout and brown nose admin with it now - lets say a good week of "hail admins" (not too long or even he will get too big a head ) and that should be enough to set you strait!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** it! Out of the frying pan into the fire! But thine will be done. So shall it be written so shall it be done......All Powerful Cycleon!

All right then.....let's see..........anyone know Admins likes and dislikes? As it turns out he's even more powerful than Cycleon and I need to sway him to change me back to a normal member with that killer title I used to have. I was thinking of sending him a huge box of Krispy Kremes and a card that said "Of all the Admins you are the best". The card would have some nice pictures of flowers and puppies on it.....to tug at the heart strings.........he does have a heart doesn't he? The other mods didn't make him out of spare parts did they? If that is the case then none of you bros mention the word Fire for God's sake! I saw a movie where the guy who made another guy out parts showed him fire and he freaked out big time. If that were to happen I'm sure not to get my name and title back.

hahahahahahaha

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

25 Hail admins and a 4 grams of test will free you from this burden!

Bc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information