Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Macaulay Culkin charged with drug possession

He looks like a young Steve Buscemi!!!

(CNN) -- Actor Macaulay Culkin, who gained fame as a child in the smash hit film "Home Alone," was charged Friday in Oklahoma City with marijuana possession and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, police said.

Culkin, 24, was a passenger in a Pontiac Bonneville stopped on Interstate 44 about 4 p.m. (5 p.m. ET) for speeding, police said. He was arrested after officers found the substances during a search of the car, and was released after posting $4,000 bond, police said.

Police seized 17.3 grams of marijuana, eight Xanax pills and 16 round white pills identified by police as clonazepam, a sedative used to treat anxiety and seizures that can be addictive. Police said Culkin told them he did not have a prescription for the pills.

The driver of the vehicle, Brett M. Tabisel, 22, of New York City, was charged with speeding, improper lane change and marijuana possession, police said.

According to the police report, the officer who pulled Tabisel over found a plastic bag filled with marijuana inside a black bag on the floor, in which Culkin had told the officer he had $3,000. The pills were in a clear plastic bag that Culkin pulled out of his front pocket, according to the report, and the arresting officer also found six rolled marijuana joints and two small burnt cigarettes in a silver cigarette case.

Culkin made no comment as he left the Oklahoma County Jail, got into a car and sped away. His publicist, Michelle Bega, also had no comment.

It was unclear why Culkin was in the Oklahoma City area. The interstate through Oklahoma City would be the most direct route from New York, where Culkin lives, to Los Angeles, California. The car was traveling west.

Culkin has appeared in 19 films, including the 1989 film "Uncle Buck" -- one year before "Home Alone" hit the box office.

His most recent American-made film was "Saved!," which was released earlier this year. He has made numerous television appearances, including hosting "Saturday Night Live" in 1991.

Culkin was just 9 years old when "Home Alone" took America by storm. Feeding off that success, he appeared in about 10 films in a span of four years, becoming the highest paid child star in history along the way.

At the age of 14, he said he was retiring -- an announcement that upset his father so much it ultimately led to a complete estrangement between the two.

In an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live" in May, Culkin acknowledged he consumed alcohol and smoked marijuana over the years, but said, "I never had a problem."

"Everything that I do for some reason becomes this big crazy thing, you know, even though any normal person does it. Like, yes I'm a kid, I had a beer, I smoked a joint. Big deal," he said.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, and isnt he dating that chick from that 70's show (jackie). What is she thinking!!!???

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah that chick is hot... I'd like to do the nasty with her sweet ass
    for about 20 hours in a row and then Macaulay can have her back...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Yeah that MBH is hot... I'd like to do the nasty with his sweet black ass
    Sicko!!!!!!!

God darn he looks scary!!! I still had this "home alone" cute kid image of him...

Now he looks like someone who hangs around a school yard with his hand in his trench coat... the kinda guy I don't wanna see within 5 miles of my kid...

Man being a child star is a curse...

Red

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Now he looks like someone who hangs around a school yard with his hand in his trench coat... the kinda guy I don't wanna see within 5 miles of my kid...

Man being a child star is a curse...

Red
    Thats what I was thinkin. Looks like some sorta molester creep. Now we wait for his VH1 special.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I saw him on conan o brien a couple of days ago and he looks so **** sleasy and untrhusthworthy. His whole apperance is disgusting

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    With that silly little smirk on his face, he looks like Alexander from A Clockwork Orange.

"He's been into some extreme nastiness, yes?"

MBH you sick asshole... I always knew you wanted some
    of big buff daddy, but that needs to stay in the closet...

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Sicko!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    MBH you sick asshole... I always knew you wanted some
    of big buff daddy, but that needs to stay in the closet...
    You said it...not me.

That was our secret you phucker...
    I knew you were the type to take it
    deep and tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    You said it...not me.

major_pain is offline Banned
    got nailed in okc

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    **** its just pot, you guys act like he got arrested with a needle hanging out of his arm...sheeesh! he does look like **** though.. but you know if you lived the hard lifestyle that he has you would look like **** too

Thread Information