Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hey Bdtr

  1. #1
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849

    Hey Bdtr

    Anyone ever tell you you're ugly?

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Daily.

    But atleast i can drive without sitting on a phone book.

  3. #3
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    2 phone books BDTR.

  4. #4
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Mass knows im ugly, because he's seen my face, I know he's short, because i accidently just stepped on him.

  5. #5
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    You werent the first. Plus did you know he shares clothes with his 2 year old?

  6. #6
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Mass knows im ugly, because he's seen my face, I know he's short, because i accidently just stepped on him.
    lol..... My wife actually said you were cute... Im still laughing..... because if she thinks you're cute..I must look like Brad pitt in her eyes

  7. #7
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Daily.

    But atleast i can drive without sitting on a phone book.
    yah im sure it would be more conforatble for you without any seat at all!!!

  8. #8
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Many wives think im cute... many many wives. I dont see it, but i deal with it.



    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    lol..... My wife actually said you were cute... Im still laughing..... because if she thinks you're cute..I must look like Brad pitt in her eyes

  9. #9
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    2 phone books BDTR.
    sometime when i scratch my head and look at my finger, i see lil mass junkie jump everywhere!! j/k

  10. #10
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    sometime when i scratch my head and look at my finger, i see lil mass junkie jump everywhere!! j/k
    so you're saying it snows year round up there for ya huh

  11. #11
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    are you two girls having some quarrells again...dirty sluts..

  12. #12
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    so you're saying it snows year round up there for ya huh
    nah not with nizoral LOL, but more seriously, with all the hurricane ****s youve got im pretty sure we will get a "special" winter again this year...

  13. #13
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    He's just jealous his wife thinks im charmingly handsome and he's cuban.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    are you two girls having some quarrells again...dirty sluts..

  14. #14
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    He's just jealous his wife thinks im charmingly handsome and he's cuban.
    he came to miami in a bathtub eh... poor bastard... poor alian

  15. #15
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Many wives think im cute... many many wives. I dont see it, but i deal with it.
    Its a bitch being handsome.

    Did you two meet for cocktails?

  16. #16
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Daily.

    But atleast i can drive without sitting on a phone book.
    HAHAHAHAHAHa that was classic bro.. go**** that was funny

  17. #17
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    he came to miami in a bathtub eh... poor bastard... poor alian

  18. #18
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    LOL......this LOL is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've actually 'laughed out loud' after reading something here.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Daily.

    But atleast i can drive without sitting on a phone book.

  19. #19
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Sometimes reality is humorous.

    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    LOL......this LOL is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've actually 'laughed out loud' after reading something here.

  20. #20
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    I think AR needs the dwarf tossing thread.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •