Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Cycleon.....Cycleon........CYCLEON!

Please, O'Mighty and All Knowing Sir, might I have my name and title back? I recently had breast reduction and I've been a good boy since my punishment was, justly I might add, administered. I've stopped casting dispersions upon your good name and all rumors concerning you that I've run across I've taken the time to set straight by informing the culprate how wrong he is and how lucky each member is to have such a caring and dilegent Super Mod. I know this request I ask of you is something you can cure with the wave of a single herculean arm and a few taps of the keyboard and thus ask you to do so in the most humble way.

I'd also like add that I'm not above picking up your dry cleaning, washing your car or slapping Mart just to keep you from dirtying your hands.

Juggenaut2148 to the Mighty Cycleon and begs for mercy.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think I'd have to vote yes on that one....slightly tired of that title!

However, that was a bit over the top on the a$$ kissing scale there man!

So....is it Cycleon that you have to sleep with to get a title???? I think I've earned one by now....I just don't know what to ask for. I'm afraid to ask for suggestions. Ron's no help....I've asked him a couple times for one!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 09-14-2004 at 12:29 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Big oh breast.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I think I'd have to vote yes on that one....slightly tired of that title!

However, that was a bit over the top on the a$$ kissing scale there man!

So....is it Cycleon that you have to sleep with to get a title???? I think I've earned one by now....I just don't know what to ask for. I'm afraid to ask for suggestions. Ron's no help....I've asked him a couple times for one!
    No way! I think I added just the right amount of groveling. I was slightly worried there wasn't enough and might have to add more.

You should ask for suggestions Barb. Something sexy! I can't believe Ron hasn't jumped on this and thrown one up for you......you two fighting again? For God's sake let him win the next arm wresslin match and I'll bet he'll give you a title.

When we get to Vegas I might let him win .... once!!!!

So what would you suggest?

And I hope your groveling works....cause your ID needs to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    No way! I think I added just the right amount of groveling. I was slightly worried there wasn't enough and might have to add more.

You should ask for suggestions Barb. Something sexy! I can't believe Ron hasn't jumped on this and thrown one up for you......you two fighting again? For God's sake let him win the next arm wresslin match and I'll bet he'll give you a title.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

No kidding....not to mention all the offers for dates from the new members is kind of freaking me out. I'm just not that kind a guy you know? hahahaha

How about AR's Angel?

No kidding....not to mention all the offers for dates from the new members is kind of freaking me out. I'm just not that kind a guy you know? hahahaha

How about AR's Angel?

Ahhh that's a nice one.

LOL you getting more date offers than I am. That's just not right!!!

Ahhh that's a nice one.

LOL you getting more date offers than I am. That's just not right!!!
    Well I can say not one of them is a gentleman. But they all seem to be pervs that's for sure!

Ask the other bros on the board what they think would be a good title for you.......i can think of a few more....but their dirty. hahahahahahaha

LOL Hmmm I know you better make sure that if you go out on a date...you make them double wrap. You never know where they've been.

I guess I gotta start my own thread

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I vote on removing "Big Breasted" the rest can stay......J/K Bro!!!
    XXL

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    XXL
    I 2nd that vote

palme is offline Rosie Member
    XXL

He has paper in the bra sometimes you know

Maraxus is offline Banned
    She male member does have a catchy ring to it......

XXL
    I don't know what to say......I'm hurt.......and after I let you play with my man breasts this is how you treat me........I feel like Mart.....or Mass.

Mass......I shall smite thee upon the football field.....and no I won't take a shower with you.

Palme......that was only that one time I did that......I was trying to make a good impression when you took me home to meet your mother.

Max...........I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming. You've only got one thing going in your favor....guess which one? hahahahahahaha

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    shake those boobies shake shake.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Xsucks
    shake those boobies shake shake.
    I didn't see any money whatsoever.........not doing it unless I gets paid. hahahaha

I don't know what to say......I'm hurt.......and after I let you play with my man breasts this is how you treat me........I feel like Mart.....or Mass.

Mass......I shall smite thee upon the football field.....and no I won't take a shower with you.

Palme......that was only that one time I did that......I was trying to make a good impression when you took me home to meet your mother.

Max...........I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming. You've only got one thing going in your favor....guess which one? hahahahahahaha
    Compliments will get you everything!!!! Now shake dem titties.

decadbal is offline Banned
    no, do not give him it back.... for you are the power and he the beggar...so make him beg for a month or more..

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Compliments will get you everything!!!! Now shake dem titties.
    Stop it! You're talking to me....not your mother. Besides, I shake em' once and the next thing you know you'll want me to shake them all the time. hahahahaha

palme is offline Rosie Member
    It didnt go se well that time did it? Finding you making out with the help (mass) in the closet, you ho!!!

Stop it! You're talking to me....not your mother. Besides, I shake em' once and the next thing you know you'll want me to shake them all the time. hahahahaha
    Youre blushing, slut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    no, do not give him it back.... for you are the power and he the beggar...so make him beg for a month or more..
    I can't belive what I'm reading! Deca , who saved you from that **** eating dog that had you cornered? Me, that's right. Or that time Mass said you ate **** samiches who was it that stood up and said that that was a lie because we all know you hate bread? Me! Sad bro, just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    It didnt go se well that time did it? Finding you making out with the help (mass) in the closet, you ho!!!
    Not true! That was a blow up doll, not me!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Now that is some SERIOUS arse-kissin. LOL

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    It's not looking to good juggy........

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    It's not looking to good juggy........
    Tell me about it! I thought for sure Cycleon would have seen this by now and most probably has but only likes to see my body twist in the wind. I could have sworn my sycophant skills were up too par.......maybe BigGreen could give me a hand here.

CutieFace Guest
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! darn I have missed a lot......Juggy hon.....have to say that Cyc has outdone himself w/ this name and title

LOL

Cutie

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

I gave her a couple but she didn't like "Ron's Playtoy" I thing it would suit her fine. As for you Juggy I am sorry for you bro but it seems Cycle has taken a liking to you and is atempting to flirt. He like really really really old men. BTW did you get the case of ensure I sent for Grandparients day.

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! darn I have missed a lot......Juggy hon.....have to say that Cyc has outdone himself w/ this name and title

LOL

Cutie
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I was wondering where you got off too.

Yes, apperantly he has outdone himself this time. Twat, although an extremly funny word, just doesn't seem to fit my personality. Not to mention Mass has been looking at me funny ever since my title change. hahahaha

Btw, how are the wheels and the back....doing much better I trust?

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I gave her a couple but she didn't like "Ron's Playtoy" I thing it would suit her fine. As for you Juggy I am sorry for you bro but it seems Cycle has taken a liking to you and is atempting to flirt. He like really really really old men. BTW did you get the case of ensure I sent for Grandparients day.
    So that's what was in that package! Well it might have been nice to drink however you need to learn to pack a freaking package. You know the postal workers toss those **** things around like they were footballs. Everything leaked out! Thanks for the thought anyway. To show my appreciation I shipped you a stool sample. Enjoy.

Of course she wouldn't like the title "Ron's Playtoy". You know she likes real men to begin with. hahahahaha Well, when she does come up I'm sure you'll be more than happy to put it up for her.....unless manners are lost on the men in the Cali area.....but knowing what a hound dog you are I'm sure that's not the case. hahahaha

CutieFace Guest
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I was wondering where you got off too.

Yes, apperantly he has outdone himself this time. Twat, although an extremly funny word, just doesn't seem to fit my personality. Not to mention Mass has been looking at me funny ever since my title change. hahahaha

Btw, how are the wheels and the back....doing much better I trust?

AHH Darlin...sorry I know.....bought a house, moved, spent some much needed personal time w/ family......

leg is better.....some days it really flares up...other days nothing.....training legs again so that's good...back has been ok....finally back in the gym and feels good....

and I see you can't stay out of trouble around here LOL

*smile*

Cutie

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    AHH Darlin...sorry I know.....bought a house, moved, spent some much needed personal time w/ family......

leg is better.....some days it really flares up...other days nothing.....training legs again so that's good...back has been ok....finally back in the gym and feels good....

and I see you can't stay out of trouble around here LOL

*smile*

Cutie
    Hey cutie

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I vote no change.

Hang on a minute Cuite.............

Cycleon....pay no attention to Mart. He's a vendictive, jealous, small and mildly retarded man. Not to mention he eats with his feet.

Sorry about that Cutie....where was I......A new house? My you have been busy. More room for the kids or you just wanted a change? Glad to hear you're back in the gym. Any cycles in the future?
    Last edited by Juggy'sTwat; 09-16-2004 at 11:45 AM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Juggy.....focus.....you are getting off topic here......

I vote "no" as well.....unless mine gets changed back to original also.....which if that was to happen.....change his too.....

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Juggy.....focus.....you are getting off topic here......

I vote "no" as well.....unless mine gets changed back to original also.....which if that was to happen.....change his too.....
    You are correct TTGB....Cutie does that to me. But how could you vote again me! I thought we were tight. Now as it turns out I'm standing in the rain all alone.....where's my can of worms? hahahaha

system admin is offline Owner
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt see this thread!

Bc

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I still see no change. My world is wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt see this thread!

Bc
    At last someone of authority! You're almost as powerful as Cycleon aren't you Admin? Could you put in a good word for me to the C-Man? I hate to do it but I do have a brand new set of knee pads........and would loan them to Mart in a heartbeat if that might change your mind. Mass mumbeled something about Mart, a gardenhose and a golfball one time so it sounds like he knows what he's doing. hahahahahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information