Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    peam is offline Suspended

The "Why would he dump me?" rant

So.... I'm not writing this for sympathy... just because I need to get it out somehow. Dated this guy for a while... almost a year, it was a long distance relationship but... yada yada yada I fell in love with him. He dumped me about... 5 months ago... and I'm still not over him. I don't think I'm in love with him anymore but still love him and care about him. SO... this guy... he's really mean to me now. I just can't say anything mean back. I'll never be able to. Not my nature to hurt people I love. (I could go into all the people that have screwed me over but I'll stick to just this one for now) So.... I'm a nice sweet girl and he dumps me... I don't know why... but he did. Of course he happened to be my best friend so I lost two important things at once. He's really mean now. Says seriously, unthinkable things to me. I don't put up with people's shit... but somehow.. I do with his. He's the only person who can make me feel insecure.... make me feel.......................worthless. yeah, he's just a big punk ass but I can't seem to get over him. I don't know why he would dump me in the first place.. why he wouldn't want to keep me around since I do put up with his shit and why he's mean to me now since he DID love me. He'll tell me to leave him alone one minute and then an hour later he'll get online and start up a conversation with me... JUST to tell me I'm ugly or fat or.. what have you. Whatever he feels like. Somehow I always seem to believe that possibly I'm NOT beautiful or whatever it is he's saying. I just ..... I mean I want to tell him to screw himself but then again I don't. Talking to him goes against everything I stand for... I ALWAYS stand up for myself and DON'T take people's crap. Grrrr with him I can't do it. I'm afraid that he'll completely walk out of my life and I should be okay with that but I'm not. I guess maybe it's because he's my frist love. And maybe it's because I don't really have any friends that care about this at all... but dad says only people you can depend on is your blood anyways so screw having friends to depend on.... it's just... I don't know what I'm going to do. THis probably doesn't make any sense and ya'll will just scroll through it real quick but I had to say something.... it's killing me.

realityarts is offline Member
    Find someone else... When you do, you'll begin to forget all the bad things. Life has a whole lot more in store for you... Go after it!
    Last edited by realityarts; 10-09-2003 at 10:52 PM.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey peam ya know how I feel.. I just wanted to plug in and say peam=hot... she looks like sara evans guys.. so this Ex-dick is off his rocker.

someday is offline Member
    if you were my g/f....i'd message your feet everynight tell you fell asleep...or at least cook you one hell of a steak dinner. I'm gonna have to agree with realityarts on this one though...i dated someone for 2 years and it took me almost half that long to get over it. Start lookin around for someone new and forget about that joker. Your better than that and better than him.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You seem like such a sweetheart,I feel bad reading this but I remember being your age and getting hurt by women.Takes time.One girl had me nutz for 8mos,but I finally got over it.You'll find a new love and forget he ever existed.We love ya peam.Like I said the other day if I was 150 yrs younger I'd be on a plane tomorrow.stay calm and be Cool DB

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Peam honey, sweetheart, girl this seems to me like it's gonna be one of those live and learn situations. You know what you have to do ,but like you said you can't bring yourself to do it, but believe me later on down the road you are gonna regret having let his COCKSUCKER bitch slap you like that. That's what he's doing everytime he talks mean to you and you let him get away with it, he's giving you one big bitch slap. Don't let this cocksucker get away with that shit. Hell go out and go clubbin find the hunkiest guy you can and make him jealous, but like i said this is one of those live and learn situations.

wow all the guys are here lol. Me, peam, Key, da, red, big, Whats up fellas, lets help a lady out and go beat a punks ass

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    This guy is an idiot come to California with me

Man ar need a real time chat. I think it would be a great asset to ar. i don't know why other people think not, anyway hang in there Peam.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    wow all the guys are here lol. Me, peam, Key, da, red, big, Whats up fellas, lets help a lady out and go beat a punks ass
    I'm booking a ticket on Priceline.com right now.Let's beat his ass.How dare him talk to our peam like that!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hey, whatt can I say, we're assholes. I'm not often sure why guys treat girls the way they do, but one day I'll figure it out. I'm also not sure why girls treat guys the way they do either. Your best bet is to move to Lubbock and hit up Texas Tech. It's all about being around friends who care about you - getting over someone, not TT. Hell, even if they don't care about you, they're someone to hang out with just so you can get your mind off something.

A woman once asked me what I was thinking about. Nothing I told her. How can you be thinking about nothing she comes back at me ?? My answer - I don't know, there's nothing really important for me to worry about right now.

So, quit worrying about this guy. There's plenty of them in the sea (I'm tryin to swim you rway). Yes the first love is a very hard one to get over. It's then that you think there is only one person out there for you. But, when you step back and take a look from the 3rd person point of view, it's then you'll see all the mistakes you've made. I was once in your shoes I tell ya. Now that I'm looking at it through a different angle, I can't even be friends with the girl anymore.

So, my advice - put down the ice cream, hit the gym, meet some girly friends, go off to college, have fun, and look at the future of your life.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I know why he dumped you.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Because she's spending too much time with her boys of AR ??

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    WTF bro

you know... I think about the REALITY of it all... and he's not right for me... there are so many things I want in a man that he's not... I mean... he doesn't even think I'm funny... he's the ONLY person who doesn't think I'm funny... I have so much to say about all of this... it just feels so pointless now... he told me earlier that if he could change it all... go back so we wouldn't have met, he would... but then he said he doesn't regret it means the same thing to me... I have to say...that hurt more than anything he's said... more than him telling me how many girls he's fucked or how much hotter his exs are than me... everything I do wrong... telling me that not only does he not love me anymore.. he wishes he never had... damn... got tears in my eyes now... and believe me.. I wish I could move to college now..I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Because she's spending too much time with her boys of AR ??

did I mention he's on this site.. at least he has a name on it...introduced me to it... so you know... his friends or him could very well see this and... I don't even care... I def. don't need to watch what I say because he might possibly see it

talon is offline Senior Member
    Peam I love you. Screw him, I love you. Im drunk and I love you. Did I mention I love you?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    did I mention he's on this site.. at least he has a name on it...introduced me to it... so you know... his friends or him could very well see this and... I don't even care... I def. don't need to watch what I say because he might possibly see it
    so what's his name ??

I don't think I should say.... don't want 100 guys telling him how much of an idiot he is...

Peam have you confronted this "man" yet? Have you asked him why he says the things he does. What have you done to deserve this?

I can speak from experience though. In my experience friends that fuck are great, but friends that are friends for a while and then decide to fuck is mistake. My friend and i were great buds, but then she started to give me the signals. Undressing in front of me showing me her tits and then finally her in see thru undies and that was it. I had to have some, but after words she started talking crazy. She started saying how great it would be if we were married and shit. Well needless to say was skeeeeered. I just knew my dick got me into some trouble with my best friend

Anyway after fucking a few times about 200-300 times with in about a 3 month period i had to tell her no more. She did not like this, and got passive aggressive on me. She started telling my friends that i had raped her. WHAT THE FUCK!!! I heard about here telling people that 2 yrs later. and the part that really pisses me off is that she would be all nice and act kewl when we hung out. I was hanging out with this bitch while she was being 2 faced. And accusing me of something as low as raping her. I confronted the bitch and told her that im about knock her fucking teeth in. I would have too i don't care about the rule " your not supposed to hit a woman" In my eyes she deserved a big punch in the face. Well i did not do it of course but i sure hate that bitch. Oh and when all this happend I was 16 and she was 37 how crazy is that.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    but dad says only people you can depend on is your blood anyways so screw having friends to depend on
    Dear ol dad's 100% right on this one peam. Time is the only thing that will make your hurt fade, try to find things to immerse yourself in, like intense cardio or something else you really love to do, and let time fly by. Eventually enough time will pass and you will feel 'over' it. Not responding to his name calling is a show of your true character, and lady you passed that test with flying colors.

wow any man who talks about his exes and how much prettier they are then you is a dick. I used to do that. Can't say that im proud about making my woman i have now feel inferior to my exes. I love this one, i don't know why some guys are like that. hmmm

I don't think I should say.... don't want 100 guys telling him how much of an idiot he is...
    oh come on,what are friends for?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    ////
    Last edited by rambo; 10-09-2003 at 11:24 PM.

Attn people, i realize that my language has not been the best. I apologize to everybody especially you Peam for using that word in your thread, but hey i talk like this in real life, but if it offends i do apologize.

Well if he does see this he is an idiot hes the dumbest person I know and is an idiot for dumping you

Peam I love you....

Good luck girl

I'm a senior man.... watch yourself... and I don't like any guys my age... all too immature.. everyone tells me I'm gonna marry someone at least 10 years older than me... I have an old soul... and as for giving out his name... if you want it... you can do some old thread research and figure it out pretty easily

language doesn't offend me... I've heard it all before...used soem ocassionaly too

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'm not interested in his name. He has no importance to me whatsoever. We don't need a million guys on here PMin this guy. Yeah, we'd like to, but admit it guys, you've been a dick to a girl before too, and don't want some other punks comin up in your face tellin you how to run the show.

good....

Peam damnit I love you. Screw him and give your boy a holla.....

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I'm not interested in his name. He has no importance to me whatsoever. We don't need a million guys on here PMin this guy. Yeah, we'd like to, but admit it guys, you've been a dick to a girl before too, and don't want some other punks comin up in your face tellin you how to run the show.

I admit it bro I have been a dick to a girl once it was my fault to but have never done it again

IMO i think all women should be treated like queens maybe its just the way I was raised but I like it when you can give a women everything they want and just make them happy never raise my voice or anything I have been around to many people that do that and just get so pissed I never want to end up doing that

peam the best thing to do is move on yes it hurt to let go but you have to sooner or later trust me I had to let go of someone to and just let them live there life but once you do you will feel better

you're drunk talon...and I love you too but I can't take advantage of drunk boys...that's why I haven't hooked up since this ex kid!!

Dont worry things will get better peam

I know all this guys... I know what I Should do... I know that I should just not talk to him... I know it... and I can do it for a while but then I'll be bored in class and write him a text message... or I'll be feelign totally insecure and lonley and call him up.... and I could have easily found a nother guy...before I got with teh ex... it's like my self esteem has been shattered ..... I know that's my fault too because I shouldn't care what he thinks but... even when I go to the mall it effects me... EVERY time I see a pretty tall skinny blonde girl I think...that's what he wants... thats' what i should look like.....and honestly... I could never be that... def. can't be tall! but I'm not a skinny girl either so... I don't know... he even ruined my view of black guys.. I totally used to like them but now I don't really want to date one ever.. I'll get over that but I just let him effect me so much... it sucks

what about Mexicans

it's actually totally segregated around here...only experiences I've had with mexicans is them yelling at me out their car windows or as I'm driving and they're walking... so I don't know!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information