Thread: he looks "cute"

zx7racing is offline Senior Member

he looks "cute"

but he'll tear your whole house all to shiat.... **** farrets.....lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails he looks "cute"-4.jpg  

ttuPrincess Guest
    i love ferets!! except for the really stinky ones.. cause i wouldnt know if it was Coldstone or the feret

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    see i dont think they look cute, just looks like a sock with hair

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    dude they are cute and all, but they phucking stink i used to have one and you can't clean their cage ENOUGH it smells like shiznit

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    he doesnt smell but he steals everything that isnt bolted down... i still cant find one of my sandles and every few days or so i have to go under the couch, bed, nightstands, dressers, etc.. to get mine and my fiances underwear and socks.... its worst than having a kid! lol

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to have two ferrets. They were sables just like yours--same coloring.

I loved how they get excited when you tickle them and then skitter sideways into walls or fall off beds. They were smart and clean.

Never had a problem with them tearing up the house. But they did cache things in their favorite corner behind my desk--I found 5 of my white-out bottles, several pieces of food from their cage--taken for those moments I waited a bit too long between feedings. It's true; they hide just about anything that they can move.

They were absolutely the BEST pets. Smarter than cats and far more friendly. I used to be a dog lover, but ferrets beat both dogs and cats any day.

Oh...and they fall asleep in the weirdest positions if you let them stay out of their cage too long. They just konk out.

cb25 is offline Banned
    My ex had a ferret while we were living together...beyond the stink, he was a fantastic pet. Incredibly cute and fun to play with. But that little bastard had the best hiding places and could **** near get into any tight spot. Smart little f*cker. I always hated when i was trying to leave, but i couldn't find him.

And same sort of deal...he'd hide anything he could find.

Great pet though...i just hated cleaning out his cage and every so often he'd back himself into a corner and ****...if you've lived with a less-than-perfectly trained ferret...you know exactly what that looks and sounds like.

Thread Information