map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

how do u do it guys?

hey guys

im not sure if i even have any friends here, i dont anywhere else, or in real life somehow, noone seems to care what i do/say

anyway, how do you guys do gear and cope with normal life?

i dont work atm (holidays) going to uni soon and im on anti depressants, i have friends , or people that claim to be 'friends' but dont reallt care, anyway

i just feel **** almost everyday, i was depressed before i hit the gear, i just hoped gear would help, make me achieve my goals, and yes i did wish to compete (to me this is serious!)
    when i say this to people noone cares, i feel depress everyday, near sucidial and im unsurew what to do!

if this post is somehow bad/against rules im sorry guys

map

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Thats why im natural.

I think you just need to sit down and have some "family" time... talk about whats going on and some past cool stuff.... im sure you have some good memories.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro that sucks you feel this way. I've seen you post around the board and I always thought that your're a good guy.

Do you see a therapist? If not you should because those sucidial thoughts could come true and no one would want that to happen.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    chear up little buck-ah-roo
    ill be your friend
    you can pm me and unload all your problems
    sometimes talking to a stranger helps (so i hear)

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro. cheer up. I get depressed sometimes too. Just part of life i guess. It's hard to find true friends. you can pm if you need to.

hey big, i have no family bro, else i would try

and hey Mud yea i used to post here a lot, but recently ive found it too hard to post on any of my boards, ive become seriously depressed, im on ****ty fluoexetine (generic prozac) atm and my test/dbol cycle, ends soon, but i feel ****

i went to the docs and got the prozac, she suggest counselling, but im not sure.

i just sometimes feel maybe ive done something wrong , i seem to get a lot of ****, i feel perm lonely , noone to talk to, noone cares, my friends or 'friends' dont wanna hear about how i feel, im going to uni soon and i dont really care one bit about it

i used to think i could do this and id be fine, but as the months went on ive found myself more and more lonely (and i know bb is a lonely sport, but i mean i feel super lonely) anyway, its not your problem but am i really such an arsehole that noone likes me irl? i seem to make 'friends' or at least be liked on boards but irl i seem to be lonely and have fake 'friends' if u know what i mean

anyway take care bros

wish u all the best!

hey devils/fitness, thanks bros, i just dont understand am i that unlikeable, i have friends here but no in real life?

i dont mean to make this sound depressing and upset anyone (i hope it doesnt)

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yea man, everyone said it...take care of yourself.

If it's getting that bad...get help. There's no shame in seeing someone about this.

Getting through these times is part of life...it's harder for some than others. You can pull through if you want to...

If you ever need anything...you've already had at least 3 responses offering to help via PM...and i'm adding another offer.

Take care bro.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    do you have a girlfriend? If not were you happy the last time you had a g/f?

have a girlfriend, no way, im a bodybuilder and an ugly one at that, i guess im ugly anyway im like Dorian except taller

i havent had a girl for years, i loved a girl, but she doesnt wanna know me now im a 'druggy' because i use needles....

It sounds like the meds aren't helping you map............ have you told your doctor this? All you need maybe is a different type of medication to help with the depression.

hey Mudman, i have to go back in a few weeks, but yea i dont think its working, and i cant talk to anyone, everyine i talk to says im not 'depressed' and doesnt listen

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey Mudman, i have to go back in a few weeks, but yea i dont think its working, and i cant talk to anyone, everyine i talk to says im not 'depressed' and doesnt listen
    Then don't talk to them about your problems because it seems they don't want to hear about them........ maybe you need to find new friends bro......... that's what a friend does.... they will listen and care about your feelings.

If I were you I would call the office up and explained how you been felling and you don't think your meds are working........ maybe the doctor will get you in earlier or write you a script for something new......... bro you shouldn't have to feel like this.

I wish i didnt have to feel like this Mud, but its been like this for years and i dont know how to get new friends, i dont have the common lets go out and get drunk that most people except other ar users seem to

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish i didnt have to feel like this Mud, but its been like this for years and i dont know how to get new friends, i dont have the common lets go out and get drunk that most people except other ar users seem to

i dont have that either. but i managed to meet some friends who didnt care, i spent a lot of time playing video games. we are all weird in our own ways.

hey Psycho, im worried as **** about uni, i start on october the 2nd, dont know ANYONE else there, and although im bigger than most guys im worried as i know noone and i wanna make friends i dont wanna be alone, but i dont wanna go and drink loads everyday u know?

man why cant people like me? am i such a twat to speak to, sure im ugly but sureley im ok to speak to

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Yea man, everyone said it...take care of yourself.

If it's getting that bad...get help. There's no shame in seeing someone about this.

Getting through these times is part of life...it's harder for some than others. You can pull through if you want to...

If you ever need anything...you've already had at least 3 responses offering to help via PM...and i'm adding another offer.

Take care bro.
    hey man

thanks for ur comments, i guess im one who finds it hard

map
    Last edited by map200uk; 09-16-2004 at 09:17 PM.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    bro i think it's the way y6ou carry urself maybe the reasons why you're not ATTRACTING new friends...it's almost like ppl can sense when you are down on urself and you don't want to be areound ppl like that... be easy on urself and good things will happen, it's like you know when you haven't had a girl for a week it seems like you go months w/o another one (dry spells) but as soon as you get a girl all these oppurtunities arise where you have the pick of the litter (when it rains it pours) well that's kinda how life is...carry urself high and u'll attract others who carry themselves the same way

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    bro i think it's the way y6ou carry urself maybe the reasons why you're not ATTRACTING new friends...it's almost like ppl can sense when you are down on urself and you don't want to be areound ppl like that... be easy on urself and good things will happen, it's like you know when you haven't had a girl for a week it seems like you go months w/o another one (dry spells) but as soon as you get a girl all these oppurtunities arise where you have the pick of the litter (when it rains it pours) well that's kinda how life is...carry urself high and u'll attract others who carry themselves the same way
    well said

big_mike is offline Member
    BRO,

STAND UP on your feet and just think this out for a second. **** near everyone of us who runs gear hits that time where we are straight depressed. Seriously try to find a woman who will love you and take care of you. I talk to my girl everyday problems or not...and she helped me cope through and off my gear. TRUST me, I didn't wanna shag for a good 3 weeks after my clomid...and she was understanding.

So my 2 cents bro.
    Find a woman.
    If Not, then get off gear period....THEN find a woman.
    Friends come and go, I consider most friends fake unless I've known them for too long.
    Most people are aquaintances.
    Find yourself a woman, and think about coming off gear for good.
    Nothing wrong with being natural

hey Mike

yea i would consider coming off gear for good if i found a woman, although shed have to be special as i planned on competing next year so gear was vital

and as to your friends comment, i agree, it just seems sad when u state it as it is you know?

and get a woman, chances of that are 0.1% im too ugly for any woman

map

hey Psycho, im worried as **** about uni, i start on october the 2nd, dont know ANYONE else there, and although im bigger than most guys im worried as i know noone and i wanna make friends i dont wanna be alone, but i dont wanna go and drink loads everyday u know?

man why cant people like me? am i such a twat to speak to, sure im ugly but sureley im ok to speak to
    i didnt know anyone either. i made it by just fine. you eventually meet people, join some low level course you know youre good at and meet the hot retarded girls that way, it helps when people want to study with you. i dont go out and drink ever. i generally just make nice with people i see everyday and on the weekends i will goto movies and such.

also, its a scientific fact that women want to f!ck you no matter what. women just dont talk about, they leave up to you to do the work. and the same goes for making friends, you need to do it yourself, just find someone in your gym who shares common goals.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 09-16-2004 at 10:17 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have Bi-polar disorder and I know first hand that you cant expect to feel normal while on cycle. I have to take more medicine while on cycle to try not to have too many highs or lows. Your medicine isnt right or you would not be thinking the way you are.

ANd something I have learned about freinds. Everyone says they would do this or that and they are all full of crap. I have only one freind as far as im concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    ANd something I have learned about freinds. Everyone says they would do this or that and they are all full of crap. I have only one freind as far as im concerned.
    i have a social anxiety problems, usually i overcome it, but end up not having much fun. i only have 2 people i call friends.

im not sure if i even have 1 person id call a friend, **** lol, at least i have ar:>

and Psycho , i hope the new gym i go to in october is decent, i was stuck at a faggy gym for a year, fatties doing cardio and the wannabe big dudes who do just chest/bicep crap, sureley there has to be some guys with same goals as me in the uk at my uni

i guess it sometimes worries me

do i have to conform to conformity to fit in, and start going out and drinking? its boring just sitting drinking nothing, but then i dont wish to jepoardise my hard work :|

theres no such thing as conformity. you do what you want, you can go out and not drink, its all your choice. get a dog or something, my last dog played a huge role in my life for the good two years i had him before he died.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I just went through some serious depression too....and I was never one to go to counseling BUT when I sat on my bed with my gun loaded and contemplated the best place to put the shot............

I realized it was time for help.

GO TO A COUNSELOR. Find someone that you are comfortable with. It really helps. If it wasn't for me going to mine.....I might not be here to type this to you.

It will be ok. You have a lot going on and going off to university is a big, frightening step. Get help now before you go.

PM me ANYTIME you wanna talk. I'd be happy to listen.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    hey big, i have no family bro, else i would try

and hey Mud yea i used to post here a lot, but recently ive found it too hard to post on any of my boards, ive become seriously depressed, im on ****ty fluoexetine (generic prozac) atm and my test/dbol cycle, ends soon, but i feel ****

i went to the docs and got the prozac, she suggest counselling, but im not sure.

i just sometimes feel maybe ive done something wrong , i seem to get a lot of ****, i feel perm lonely , noone to talk to, noone cares, my friends or 'friends' dont wanna hear about how i feel, im going to uni soon and i dont really care one bit about it

i used to think i could do this and id be fine, but as the months went on ive found myself more and more lonely (and i know bb is a lonely sport, but i mean i feel super lonely) anyway, its not your problem but am i really such an arsehole that noone likes me irl? i seem to make 'friends' or at least be liked on boards but irl i seem to be lonely and have fake 'friends' if u know what i mean

anyway take care bros

wish u all the best!

I think everyone has felt this way at least once or twice in their life. Your not alone. You just need to sit down with someone and talk to you them and find out the under line problem. There is usally a stem to it and then work on that. Working out does help. At least it did for me. Keep smiling and keep you chin up. HB2

Thread Information