Guys...i'm sending in a tape....

...Ok guys i just finished veiwing and cutting my audition tape for WWE..some of you peeps thats been on here since mid-late 2001 know that i've been in the business 12 yrs now and have posted some of experiences at wrestling matches, meeting former wwf superstars at these shows..anyways they're bringing 'tough enough' back soon and actually I gotta have this tape shipped to their offices by sept 22..I will overnite it sat...anyways the tape has me giving alittle opening promo then I sorta run through an obsticle course, push over large pieces of equipment where I work at, then it seems like I'm actually lifting one of these large pieces of equipment (with the help of a tow motor)...then ending part is myself giving another promo at my home. all this is done in 60 sec. which is what they (wwe) require..i definatly am showing the chest, pipes and wheels in this 60 sec video...hopefully this is something totally different than what other dudes are sending in...the scary part is--what if........do i move, quit my job, sell my house, not see my kid for who knows how long......Hmmmmmmmm

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    dude congrats and good luck...the fact to you are at the point where you can even send a tape in is an accomplishment alone so kudos on that...as far as moving your kids and job, take it one step at a time and cross that bridge when you get to it

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    best of luck!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Burn it to CD or MPG and host it so we can see it!

Best wishes!

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Good luck!

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    hope that works out for you man

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have pics of your self in the members pics forum? Best of luck. And about the family. You can have the boy follow you around in the summer for few weeks to a month, no biggy. The wife will be hard to not see.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    That's awesome. Something like Tough Enuff would have been great motivation if they had announced it like a year in advance. Then we'd have all kinds getting in serious shape and working on how they would film themselves. Of course having some kind of wrestling background might not hurt, either Makes you start thinking about what your name would be, your finishing move, etc.. LOL

Good luck and definitely make an mpeg or something so we can see it!

.Thanx for the support guys....

..I'm actually a computer idiot...I tried a few yrs ago to post one of my wwf 'squash' pictures on here but was unsuccesfull.The match just happened to make the front page of a local newspaper in mid ohio back in 94..a 'squash' match is when you go in the ring and get you a$$ kicked for 4-5 min and make the wwe superstars look good..In a sense the wwf/wcw monday nite ratings war killed my tv carreer...but i'm gonna try and still post it when i have more time to fool around because I know I'll have alot of trial and error doing so...plus I try and post a pic of me in my outfit..but once again thanx for the love...

Cali is offline Female Member
    Good luck! I have to admit I don't really watch much WWE, but I loved watching Tough Enough for some reason.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Good luck to ya
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    Good luck! I have to admit I don't really watch much WWE, but I loved watching Tough Enough for some reason.
    LOL...me too! I hate wrestling but was addicted to both seasons of tough enough (love al snow). I was quite pissed when it went away...that and "I'm with Buse" from comedy central.

Just a quick update..

.......The tape was sent off last Sat....they got it monday/tuesday...and the deadline for entry was wednesday...I havent heard anything yet..they got my email home/ work and cell numbers.I have made some contacts with other job opportunities just incase I gotta quit my current job to do this..They're supposed to start filming by the end of October...So the wait continues...BTW...there was another WWF/wwe death....the man formerly know as THE BIG BOSS MAN passed away just this past week...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Big Boss Man is gone? Sadness. What got him?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I don't know what they're saying "officially", but I'd put money on the fact that it was Koko B. Ware.

Real name...Ray Traylor....

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Dont know....but I'm sure they'll be answers in a few days...I hope it wasnt drugs..coke, etc...

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I don't know what they're saying "officially", but I'd put money on the fact that it was Koko B. Ware.
    lmfao lololololololol

Thread Information