Elysium is offline Productive Member

It happened AGAIN!

Hey all

Just got back from Toni & Guy (hair stylists), just got my hair done, its all posh and that, really, really nice place.

So basically i went in to get my hair cut, and before they cut it, they wash, condition and prep it and that, there is this girl there who always does the washing bit on my hair, last time i went she was flirting real bad and i didnt click on until i got home! (i know!)

So this time she started chattin to me again, asking what i was doing, if i was going out tonight etc etc, i knew she was flirting but i froze, i didnt say much, just said yea probably gonna stay in and watch telly, she is absolutely gorgeous, i mean stunning.

Lol i just chatted to her, lol, i knew she was flirting, and i just couldnt find any words to say!

Anyway, then on to the hair cut, my stylist (jodie) cut my hair, we had a good conversation, i hadnt used her before, i usually go with another girl. At the end she said heres a card with my name on it. She also scribbled her number on it too!

So thats been my morning so far! (Its 12pm, mid day in the UK)

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Careful with perceived flirting anywhere that they are looking for tips or new clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Careful with perceived flirting anywhere that they are looking for tips or new clients.
    Its not the kind of place to tip and things, they are very expensive as it is, its quite a up market salon. i mean it cost me £29 to get my hair done! thats enough!

im gonna ring the stylist girl, and see what i can do about the other

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Take her out on a date and see where it goes from there. If your as interested in her as she is in you, then the conversations should be easy and things will naturally flow on their own. Ask her a lot of questions and find out what she likes. Remember though let her do all the talking its always better that way.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Take her out on a date and see where it goes from there. If your as interested in her as she is in you, then the conversations should be easy and things will naturally flow on their own. Ask her a lot of questions and find out what she likes. Remember though let her do all the talking its always better that way.
    deff let her talk! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect

which one, the one who washs the hair yea? she is the nicest, im more attracted to her. i aint got her number or anything, bit embaressed about just walking in the salon and asking her out...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you go to toni and guy and your an ar user?
    disgraceful
    id never waste my potential gear money in toni and guy, its ****ing expensive :|

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    you go to toni and guy and your an ar user?
    disgraceful
    id never waste my potential gear money in toni and guy, its ****ing expensive :|

Yea, u ever been there though? Really nice, i know its expensive but its worth it trust me. lol.

no MESSY because im not rich, i havent had my hair cut for prolly 6-8mths and i dont plan on cutting it for ages, if i do itll be do it myself/cheap crap

why pay some bimbo loads to do something so small?
    and id also feel awkward going to toni and guy, ive walked past
    and it seems to me to always be full of fags:|

no MESSY because im not rich, i havent had my hair cut for prolly 6-8mths and i dont plan on cutting it for ages, if i do itll be do it myself/cheap crap

why pay some bimbo loads to do something so small?
    and id also feel awkward going to toni and guy, ive walked past
    and it seems to me to always be full of fags:|
    Well, i like to spend a little bit of money on my appearance, i feel hair is a big part of someones "look". Whats the point in going to the gym, working hard, getting a good body only for your face/hair to let you down. You hair makes a dramatic statement in terms of the way you look, a decent haircut can make all the difference.

Oh and im not rich. And my stylist has brown hair, so not a bimbo

i agree a decent hair can make a big diff, but do you honestly not feel weird in there?

id feel out of place, everyone in there is sub 200lbs, super camp male hairdressers etc:|

i agree a decent hair can make a big diff, but do you honestly not feel weird in there?

id feel out of place, everyone in there is sub 200lbs, super camp male hairdressers etc:|

Yea, know what ya mean. Its all a bit girly in there, but i love to be pampered, dont get me wrong im a man, and i love the ladies. I just take pride in the way i look, if it costs me then im not fussed.

Can be wierd, ive had friends drop their girlfriends off to the salon, and ask me if im waiting for my girl then i tell them nah im getting mine cut Lol. some people just dont get it

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Its not the kind of place to tip and things, they are very expensive as it is, its quite a up market salon. i mean it cost me £29 to get my hair done! thats enough!

FVCK her real good and she will tell the other girl that she got laid really good by that guy who came in the other day (you) and that will either get you in with the other girl or she wont touch you due to the fact that you slept with her co worker. Could go either way. Cant say cause I never met the girls.

FVCK her real good and she will tell the other girl that she got laid really good by that guy who came in the other day (you) and that will either get you in with the other girl or she wont touch you due to the fact that you slept with her co worker. Could go either way. Cant say cause I never met the girls.

lol yea thats why id feel odd, as it is super girly, whilst im tempted to go there oneday the thought of paying 100 quid? to have a few hairs cut seems crazy

lol yea thats why id feel odd, as it is super girly, whilst im tempted to go there oneday the thought of paying 100 quid? to have a few hairs cut seems crazy
    Yea, i didnt pay quite that much but i do see exaclty what you mean. I was very cautious about going, basically my regular stylist moved to a different town to start her own business. So i was left with no where to get my hair done, so i decided to give toni&guy a go. Now ive been going for the past years or so.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quit being a pussy and give 'em both a taste. I'm serious, they want it.

If you get shot down it wasnt meant to be, and there are plenty of other women's hair salons to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Quit being a pussy and give 'em both a taste. I'm serious, they want it.

If you get shot down it wasnt meant to be, and there are plenty of other women's hair salons to go to.
    BITCH! j/k

Im too scared of gettin turned down, imagine the embaressment!! OMG!

I might just go in there and see whats shes doing and take her to dinner, just casual type thing

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    BITCH! j/k

Im too scared of gettin turned down, imagine the embaressment!! OMG!

I might just go in there and see whats shes doing and take her to dinner, just casual type thing

I'm scared every single time I ask a girl out. It never changes.

Make eye contact, smile, and tell her she'd have a good time coming out with you. If she doesnt bite, to the next girly, and the next, and the next. That's how it's done.

Give yourself a little credit. Things are distorted by our opinions of ourself. She may be itching for you to talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I'm scared every single time I ask a girl out. It never changes.

Make eye contact, smile, and tell her she'd have a good time coming out with you. If she doesnt bite, to the next girly, and the next, and the next. That's how it's done.

Give yourself a little credit. Things are distorted by our opinions of ourself. She may be itching for you to talk to her.

Yea i know what u mean, u are ure biggest critic as they say. Im gonna take her to dinner i reckon. I real nice meal, candles n all.

My sexlife would probably be a lot more active if i had the guts to ask more girls out, im real bad with rejection. Spose u just gotta get over the hurdle

thx for the advice man

i feel the same as messy

im reluctant to ask girls out etc, but im an ugly guy who doesnt have super cool hair:P

hehe

Maraxus is offline Banned
    **** metrosexual and your whack ass salons.

i feel the same as messy

im reluctant to ask girls out etc, but im an ugly guy who doesnt have super cool hair:P

hehe
    lmao. a lil harsh on ureself?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    **** metrosexual and your whack ass salons.
    Dont be jealous of my skills

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Men= barber
    Chicks/suspect dudes=stylist/salon

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im with mapuk i wouldnt go to toni and guys but if you have the balls to go in fair play to ya.
    £29 quid =good time in a whore house/strip joint
    £29 quid =flight to amsterdam to do the above

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    im with mapuk i wouldnt go to toni and guys but if you have the balls to go in fair play to ya.
    £29 quid =good time in a whore house/strip joint
    £29 quid =flight to amsterdam to do the above

lol, dont think its a matter of "having the balls" i think its a matter of i want my hair to look good, so i go to the place that can do that for me.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yo, just wanted to thank you bro for the beautiful picture you PM'd me with. Sounds like you got your hands full with girls right now

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NEVER heard a guy saying he was going to have his "Hair Done"..Sounds a little, hmmmmm..Gay(Nothing against Homosexuals)..

Styled maybe, cut definitely..Hair Done..Never

Doc M

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Boo F**king who... first your big titty co-worker now some lady at the hair cut place. Some of us have real problems lol. Lucky bastard

slizzut is offline Senior Member

wow I just have my friend shave my head..

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    NEVER heard a guy saying he was going to have his "Hair Done"..Sounds a little, hmmmmm..Gay(Nothing against Homosexuals)..

Styled maybe, cut definitely..Hair Done..Never

Doc M
    Not gay mate. But yea gettin your "hair done" does sound a lil

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Not gay mate. But yea gettin your "hair done" does sound a lil

Your armpit looks like a blackhole

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, you seem way to excited to be getting a girls number. does that not happen often?

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Your armpit looks like a blackhole
    crappy pic, all smudged n that... i will do a better one ltr

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    dude, you seem way to excited to be getting a girls number. does that not happen often?
    well, ive always been kind of shy, but have never had real problems gettin ladies.

just over the past few days i seem to have had quite a choice!

Thread Information