crackle is offline Associate Member

Dang, Im FREAKIN' depressed...help...

Hey, I've been totally depressed lately...i mean depressed. I cant stop thinking about it. Some of you may know from my previous posts that Ive been out of the game for a while (about a year). Ive done nothing (working out, eating right, tanning, basically taking care of myself). Ive been aeting like sh!t, drinking and smoking. Now, my life has always revolved around a healthy lifestyle and the gym. But it took a turn last fall. Anyways, im back at it again HARDCORE...but what the fvck...it seems like I woke up one morning and i have these hideous stretch marks around my midsection, all red and sh!t. I never had one, even weighing 250 (at about 10% bf). Im depressed, my body never looked like this before. I got retin a, i heard it was supposed to burn, it doesnt...i guess its not working. I just need to knhow that theres hope to get these mutherfawkers off me. This might need to be in the SPA, but I relly need some info...plus some words of encouragment. What the hell can I do, there big and disgustiong. Im so sad, I cant even look in the mirror without wanting to cry...I cant get this off my mind, it feels like I just did something permanent...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    Hey, I've been totally depressed lately...i mean depressed. I cant stop thinking about it. Some of you may know from my previous posts that Ive been out of the game for a while (about a year). Ive done nothing (working out, eating right, tanning, basically taking care of myself). Ive been aeting like sh!t, drinking and smoking. Now, my life has always revolved around a healthy lifestyle and the gym. But it took a turn last fall. Anyways, im back at it again HARDCORE...but what the fvck...it seems like I woke up one morning and i have these hideous stretch marks around my midsection, all red and sh!t. I never had one, even weighing 250 (at about 10% bf). Im depressed, my body never looked like this before. I got retin a, i heard it was supposed to burn, it doesnt...i guess its not working. I just need to knhow that theres hope to get these mutherfawkers off me. This might need to be in the SPA, but I relly need some info...plus some words of encouragment. What the hell can I do, there big and disgustiong. Im so sad, I cant even look in the mirror without wanting to cry...I cant get this off my mind, it feels like I just did something permanent...
    dude are you in pct by chance??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    don't worry about it man, retin a doesnt burn. I've used it for months now for acne on my face, chest, and shoulders and there is no burning whatsoever. But trust me, i know what you mean to look in the mirror and hate it, when i did pct for my tren /prop cycle last time my back and chest broke out so bad that i'd turn the light off to go to bed, then take my shirt off. Your situation will get better, just give it a chance, stay in the gym, work hard, eat right, and everything will fall into place. Continue to tan too, that helps some ppl with stretch marks. If all else fails and you have the money, look into laser surgury, that's supposed to help big time........good luck man, and keep your head up.

Nope, not in PCT...Im trying to slim down. Laser surgery, there HAS to be something else...anybody else...this aint good, I want to hear of others experiences.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro i got massive stretch marks on my armpit/chest area.... they kinda all grouped together and its just one big red mark now (bigger then silver dollar size on both sides). I went to the dermo and he said there is nothing he can do about it. Told me they would get lighter with time. I no longer want to go to the pool or beach as people always ask questions about them

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I know of plastic surgeons who can tattoo over scars and stretch marks to make them invisible. My ex had big scars and stretch marks from a bad boob job and her new surgeon god rid of them.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    about the best you get with stretch marks is they turn white. my biceps are sick looking when you actually pay attention to the inside of them. i got them on my stomach, more to the sides. from going from fat to thin to fat again.

Thats what I havebro, beacuse I put on weight so fast. I cant believe it, what about creams, coco butter...anything. They are new marks, so there must be something that I can put on them now in order to help them. I frikkin hate this...ladies...im sure some have been pregnant, any advice or miracle creams...

Thread Information