Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Curves Conspiracy Theory

How many of you have curves in your town and how many of them have some form of fast food joint next to it? I tan at curves and right next door there is a Pizza Hut! SO.....is it Curves making sure their clients stay fat by having immediate access to pizza OR did Pizza Hut move there on purpose cause they know all the fat chicks from there will buy pizza when they are done for "the family" so they don't have to cook....knowing full well there's no family at home and they are gonna eat the entire extra large by themselves.

Ya it's friday nite, Im bored and so here I am posting silly threads.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There is a Curves near here, and a Jack N The Box in the same parking lot.

Jack N The Box is always busier......... .

~SC~

We got a curves here too... with a pizza shop on one side, and my dojo on the other

Red

See it is a conspiracy! Are they in on it together?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    OMG i never noticed that girl..but we have a pizza place next to the Curves here....

good thing i use the hard core gym ....down the road...they don't look at ya funny there when ya scream..or psych ya self up..or heaven forbid....bang plates..
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

LOL don't know if you've been in side a curves....but there are no plates in there. It's all wierd machines. I only go there because I never need an appointment to tan...I just walk in. I feel funny cause Im all trim and muscluar and the ladies look at me.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    OMG i never noticed that girl..but we have a pizza place next to the Curves here....

good thing i use the hard core gym ....down the road...they don't look at ya funny there when ya scream..or psych ya self up..or heaven forbid....bang plates..
    my gym doesnt condone it but i do it anyways, whos gonna say anything? no one. there arent really that many big guys at my gym when im there, and the owner doesnt care. we have some fast food restraunts in the parking lot and a pizza place down about 4 businesses

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy

You said scream and bang............

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    I think you're right CB... My wife belongs to "curves" she prefers it to my gym dont ask me why...but anyways.. there are about 4 of them in a 25 mile radius to where I live and let me do this right off the top of my head...one has a dominoes pizza next to it, another one has a little ceasers pizza, another one has papa riccos pizza and a mcdonalds...."maraxus will confirm this" and the last one has a publix(grocery store) and a burger king....crazy isnt it...and I mean directly next door

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOL you rock CB. There is a Curves about a 3 min walk from my house and right next to it are McDick's, TacoBell, Wendy's, a pizza joint, donut shop and a liquor store. Nothing like a strip mall gym....it's about the size of a small shoe store.

cb25 is offline Banned
    wow...i had never thought of this either!!!

bastards!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Mc d's directly next door to the 1 here in my town... I hate curves it just irritates me that they have....Dont get me started

lol well my theory has been proven.

For the record....those ladies bust ass on their 30 min but to me it looks more like an aerobic class with some machines.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    lol well my theory has been proven.

For the record....those ladies bust ass on their 30 min but to me it looks more like an aerobic class with some machines.
    they do work hard, but the whole place seemed rather "clique-y" as in, if you fit in, they'll really try to help...if you don't, you'll know about it....

my mom used to go...hated it, because she wasn't friends with the people that were there...and they all made her feel un-welcome.

mfenske is offline Member

No pizza place but...

There is a coffee shop and a McDonalds by one, nothing by the other. On a funny related note my mother-in-law went to Curves for a while. One day she dragged my wife with. She did the routine that they put you through. My wife, when done, said "Okay now that I warmed up I'm going to the gym" . One of the many reasons I love her. Mark

Cali is offline Female Member
    LOL~I was on a long drive talking to my ex husband on the phone telling him I needed to stop at a Dairy Queen to feed a craving and saw a Curves building. Told him I was going to turn at that corner because Dairy Queen couldn't be far away. I thought I was just being a smart ass, but low and behold there it was!!

There's a Curves down the street from me too and there's a pizza place on one side and a doughnut shop on the other. Someone was pretty smart.

Hehehe Well my theory has been proven.

Thread Information