Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ttuPrincess Guest

Dear Mr. Bench Press Boy: MY RANT

Ok Ill give you the back ground on this.. 2 weeks ago Im at the gym going about my own buisness.. .. and yeah 95 lbs aint some great big bench, but hey im a lil girl.. so im getting all psyched right and Mr bench press (all arms, and chest, twig legs) is at the next bench running his ****ing mouth.. so i look over and say "SHHHHH" and go back about my buisness

well a week passes and MR BPB doesnt say anything to me.. well i go into do cardio without Coldstone and the 1st thing is does is walk up to me .. shove his hand in my face and says "SHHHH DONT TALK IN THE GYM"

I shove his hand out of my face and say very loudly so that others can make fun of him too.. "Why dont you go train your legs you ****ing twig.. how do you walk on those ****ing things?"

Well 2 days later I find out he went running to one of my friends "big dude trainer guy" .. were doing cardio one night and he says.. "so you gonna beat twig boys ass" hahahahah.. makes me laugh too.. he says " yeah I told him to get over himself taht not ever girl who goes to the gym is in love with you and your abs" .. Mr BPB says "why does she date that guy (coldstone) anyway.. " .. big dud trainer guy says " not everyone likes your skinny body ok" lol

so tonight I walk in way ahead of coldstone.. and MR BPB is walking all cool with his posie.. and doesnt see Cold I guess and says " oh look at me .. everyone look at me " in a mocking tone..

Coldstone had to almost hold me back from throwing something at him when his back was turned later on..

OK enough for that post

ttuPrincess Guest
    Ok so heres the letter.. (hypothetical if i was to actually give a ****)

Dear Mr. Bench Press Boy;
    Hello scrawny ass piece of dog ****. how are you today? lovely I dont ****ing care.
    I hope you and your ****ing posie of Cell Phone Boy ( name is obviouse) and Mr Follow the Leader ( cant do anything by himself fat ass) catch the ****ing clap.

Let me tell you something ****tard.. not everyone is so obsesed with your abs.. so could you please refrain from pulling up your shirt in the gym to admire your ****ing body. Lets work on saying this ok .. repeat after me.. IM SKINNY!!!!! IM A SKINNY ****! I need to bulk instead of popping dbol tabs and thinking im a bad ass.

I have been working out at this gym for 6 months.. in this time i have seen you work your twig for legs once.. ONCE!!!!NOT once a month.. ONCE so im guessing that makes it twice a year.. HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!! FAG!

and as for thinking you have a nice upper body?? hun your arms are the size of mine.. 12 inches WHOA!!! **** do you have a license for those BB guns??? those have to be considered leathal weapons.. someone would die from laughing so hard if you were to show those things around..

as for your pussy ass attampts to talk **** when Coldstone isnt around.. WAY to be a man.. Im sure your afraid of someone 3 times your size.. smart thinking.. but let me tel you buddy.. I dont need my man to protect me.. I can beat your sorry ass myself if i so please.. your lucky he was there to stop me from beating your scrawnt piece of no good sorry ass..

That is all...
    Yours truely (bye that I mean die in hell scum)
    Prinny!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Huge crush!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    BWAAAAAAAHAHHHHAHHAHA What a fag. You should have kicked that kids ass anyway. If hes all chest and arms, and his arms are 12in, then he must be fvcking tiny. Some one get him a source, hes deffinetly ready for some sauce.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Ok Ill give you the back ground on this.. 2 weeks ago Im at the gym going about my own buisness.. .. OK enough for that post

I'm surprised you or CS didn't tear off his head and sh*t down his neck..

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Instead of yelling for him to SHHHHHHH, why not try to ask him nicely to be quiet? How many people here would shush right up if somebody came out of the blue and told them to SHHHHHH (whether they be man, woman, or child)??? It doesn't matter how much you or he is lifting.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Instead of yelling for him to SHHHHHHH, why not try to ask him nicely to be quiet? How many people here would shush right up if somebody came out of the blue and told them to SHHHHHH (whether they be man, woman, or child)??? It doesn't matter how much you or he is lifting.
    to degrade him cause he talks about hoes hes banged and such.. he needs tobe talked to in a child like manner cause i dont hink he has enough brain cells to understand anything else

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Huge crush!!!

haha that's exactly what i was thinking...so how cute is he??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    to degrade him cause he talks about hoes hes banged and such.. he needs tobe talked to in a child like manner cause i dont hink he has enough brain cells to understand anything else
    He probably won't be around long anyway,......sounds like if he cuts one good fart on his next ab "workout", he'll either implode or shoot himself out of the gym.....and all the bs about women has gotta be daydreaming...this guy sounds like a real turd....

statuZ is offline Banned
    i dont understand the way you talk seriously, like are you going out with coldstone or what?

statuZ is offline Banned
    i dont understand the way you talk seriously, like are you going out with coldstone or what?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    haha this is the best thing ive read all week.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    I shove his hand out of my face and say very loudly so that others can make fun of him too.. "Why dont you go train your legs you ****ing twig.. how do you walk on those ****ing things?"
    THANKS!!!

I just laughed so ****ing hard I spewed my morning milk out through my nose!

Let him have it girl.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    for over a year now..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Good lord, what kind of gym you people go to?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Good lord, what kind of gym you people go to?
    hunny try being female.. it happens often.. im just more out spken then most.. and if you opiss me off.. ill tell you .. lol .. plus he thinks im envading his space cause my ass aint stuck on some cardio machine while my man works out

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I know what you are saying but it just seems funny when you think about it...'gym drama'. Just crank up the headphones and ignore him completely. If he talks to you just pretend he's not even there.

hunny try being female.. it happens often.. im just more out spken then most.. and if you opiss me off.. ill tell you .. lol .. plus he thinks im envading his space cause my ass aint stuck on some cardio machine while my man works out

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Girl I SOOOOO feel you there. Im one of the very few women that venture into the free weight area. We have a whole group of jug heads. I have one in particular .... I call him Hair boy because he has this gay a$$ hairdoo and I want to punch him in his pretty boy face. He's one of those that brags about how much he can bench but when the guys challenge him ... oh well my shoulder is hurt or well I just did a major chest workout so Im too tired to get that much up right now blahhhhh blaahhhhh blahhhh. He likes to get on the only smith machine we have for about an hour at a time. Does a set and then wanders around to chat with his little groupies. I want to kick his a$$ EVERY time I see him. I don't even ask him if he's done anymore. He steps away for more than a min....Im in there. Screw him.

Had another one that would bang the bar down on the racks hard everytime he would set things up. Also loved to drop his "heavy" 35 lb dumbells from about 3 feet off the ground after that grueling set of 10 reps of incline presses. Finally I had enough and kindly asked him to STOP. I was nice about it but he proceeded to be an A$$ so I turned super bitch and after I chewed him a new A$$ hole reminded him that he was speaking to a Senior NCO and he better watch his mouth. He complained about me but my reputation here exceeded his so he didn't get far. Haven't seen him in a long time.

So....sometimes it doesn't matter how nice you are about it. Some MEN can't take it when a WOMAN corrects them in the gym.

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I know what you are saying but it just seems funny when you think about it...'gym drama'. Just crank up the headphones and ignore him completely. If he talks to you just pretend he's not even there.
    thats what im fukkin sayin...

and btw...he pops winny tabs, not d-bols...to dry to be runnin d's

the dude gets me fukkin pissed to everytime im trying to do something productive, but the gym is the one place i do not need any drama whatsoever...so i hope you got it off your chest...

and his arms are probaly about 15 inches...lol

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    A gym is no different than the rest of society - plenty of a$$holes everywhere. In this case though, it sounds like the females go out of their way looking for them. Total rage. These guys inadvertantly did something annoying and right away you both are making fun of their legs and their hair and are looking to punch them and throw **** at them. Relax. Take deep breaths. The world is full of a$$holes and if you punched every one of them that you came across in your day to day life you'd break your hand in a week.

I don't go looking for anything, but at the same time I am NOT gonna put up with these morons abusing our equipment. When it breaks it takes forever to get replacements or repairs.

I put up with it as long as I can but when I can't get my workout done because that jacknutz is having social hour.....Im saying something. I'm nice about it until you start disrespecting me and then I go into Commando Bitch MODE.

A gym is no different than the rest of society - plenty of a$$holes everywhere. In this case though, it sounds like the females go out of their way looking for them. Total rage. These guys inadvertantly did something annoying and right away you both are making fun of their legs and their hair and are looking to punch them and throw **** at them. Relax. Take deep breaths. The world is full of a$$holes and if you punched every one of them that you came across in your day to day life you'd break your hand in a week.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Kick him in the balls, he wont mess with you again

ColdSore is offline Banned
    no...you dont know what we deal with when we work out at the same time as theses dudes...i wouldnt say they are assholes...im the fukkin asshole because i get in, and get **** done...these fukks affect mine, and princesses w/o by constantly runnin there mouths, and yappin on the cell phones...its fukkin rediculas...

and for the record he does have twig legs and bad hair...so princess is calling it as shes see's it, and inthis case its the truth

but im not down with the drama at the fukkin gym...not the place to have it at...so i just grit my teeth and grab a heaver weight
    Last edited by ColdStone; 09-18-2004 at 02:44 PM.

ttuPrincess Guest
    no i dont go looking for skinny idiotic assholes hun..

and its not like this with him just stated happening.. ive been working out there for 6 months.. and it has been going on for that long..

this rant was written for people to laugh at a moron.. and for me to get my anger out without actually breaking his face.. that has been accomplished.. now if you dont like how CB or I express ourselves and are open about how we feel.. feel free to leave this thread.. That is all
    Last edited by ttuPrincess; 09-18-2004 at 03:20 PM.

Everyone thinks highly of themselves. You,I,he,she or it. Everyone is better in their own eyes. One of the main reasons I train at home. I hate everyone,and the only people I even notice are the people that are seroius,because I give them respect,a spot, and seldom maybe a hello.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    if someone told me SHHHHHHHHH at the gym id tell them to go **** themselves weather it be a guy or girl, and then id probably look for a reason to start a fight if i saw them outside of the gym.

just ignore the kid simple as that.

and as someone said above, its winny tabs, not dbols, he'd be bulking if he's on dbols

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate these people too. But whatayagonnado? You could try to complain to the manager. You could try to get a petition signed by every one else in the gym to get these most hainus offenders kicked out. How likely is that to happen? Only one way to find out. I did have laugh though. And you did get this off your chest. Hope you feel better. :hug:

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont say anything, 95 pounds is more than i can bench

Cali is offline Female Member
    Princess~I completely understand the need to vent!!! Glad ya got it out woman! I tend to have to vent on work things or pathetic guys more often than the gym.

I work out in a pretty mellow gym so I don't usually have anything to interrupt me. Every once in a while there's some girls who giggle and wear lots of perfume, but they're harmless and don't stick around long. Other than that they're all pretty cool.

Now that I say that I'm going to jinx it.....

How's it going with bench boy???? Cold snap him in half like a twig yet?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    How's it going with bench boy???? Cold snap him in half like a twig yet?
    he had surgery on his wittle finger so he hadnt been working out this week.. darwn it

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok so heres the letter.. (hypothetical if i was to actually give a ****)

Dear Mr. Bench Press Boy;
    Hello scrawny ass piece of dog ****. how are you today? lovely I dont ****ing care.
    I hope you and your ****ing posie of Cell Phone Boy ( name is obviouse) and Mr Follow the Leader ( cant do anything by himself fat ass) catch the ****ing clap.

Let me tell you something ****tard.. not everyone is so obsesed with your abs.. so could you please refrain from pulling up your shirt in the gym to admire your ****ing body. Lets work on saying this ok .. repeat after me.. IM SKINNY!!!!! IM A SKINNY ****! I need to bulk instead of popping dbol tabs and thinking im a bad ass.

I have been working out at this gym for 6 months.. in this time i have seen you work your twig for legs once.. ONCE!!!!NOT once a month.. ONCE so im guessing that makes it twice a year.. HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!! FAG!

and as for thinking you have a nice upper body?? hun your arms are the size of mine.. 12 inches WHOA!!! **** do you have a license for those BB guns??? those have to be considered leathal weapons.. someone would die from laughing so hard if you were to show those things around..

as for your pussy ass attampts to talk **** when Coldstone isnt around.. WAY to be a man.. Im sure your afraid of someone 3 times your size.. smart thinking.. but let me tel you buddy.. I dont need my man to protect me.. I can beat your sorry ass myself if i so please.. your lucky he was there to stop me from beating your scrawnt piece of no good sorry ass..

That is all...
    Yours truely (bye that I mean die in hell scum)
    Prinny!

hahahahaa ****ing classic! i didnt know you had it in you! hahahahaha

What a wuss!!! A true devotee workouts out despite injury and operations. He is NOT WORTHY.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    What a wuss!!! A true devotee workouts out despite injury and operations. He is NOT WORTHY.

I still worked out when I broke my fingers They are pretty much 100% now but I was still doing whatever I could while they were messed up.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    if someone told me SHHHHHHHHH at the gym id tell them to go **** themselves weather it be a guy or girl, and then id probably look for a reason to start a fight if i saw them outside of the gym.

just ignore the kid simple as that.

and as someone said above, its winny tabs, not dbols, he'd be bulking if he's on dbols

FIRST off, I dont blame you. I hate yappy mutherf*ckers around me, I get sooo annoyed I cant help myself, I woulda said something, but, would it have got this far, I dont think so, BUT, who knows. Its just a stress causer all around.

But, also tho Id have to agree with JC too, not exactly against you, but to mirror my above post. Even if I had skinny legs etc, Id throw a F*ckin dumbell at someones head if they had the nerve to fack with me. I swear to god. Some people are just not stable. Test does that to me... very EDGY

Just make sure that coldstone is around, in case this dude decides to get .... well, you know.

not that you cant take em. but, snappage is funny when watchin it happen from 10 feet away.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    That guy is cool as ****!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    That guy is cool as ****!
    dammit vette.. were your ears burning or something .. i was talking about you

TWIG! lol

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    dammit vette.. were your ears burning or something .. i was talking about you

TWIG! lol

Haha! yeah, my burning is gone now, how bout yours ?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

Haha! yeah, my burning is gone now, how bout yours ?
    darlin you only wish i would let you give me something.. lol

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    heh, i dig your style. i'm all about chillin, no need to fight and make enemies...even if i don't like the person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information