Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    TO much muscle to me is when you become inflexible and bad at your sport
    when u cant tackle somebody cause u cant get your arms around them that
    sort of ****.
    Common misperception, its not the muscle it is your flexiblity that is your problem and thats what you would work on. Now on the other hand when you can wash your own head because your arms are too big that becomes a problem...

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i agree that some girls are insecure about themselves and feel that if you get bigger other girls will notice you. im the typical 200lbs 6' 12% bf and my gf is always telling me that i look big enough. women ill tell you when i m big enough and today isnt that day!!! ppl's jaws drop when i tell them i want to be 220 or 230. those ppl already weigh that much but they carry it different so whats the big deal? i suppose they would feel better about themselves if i was 230 with 22% bf instead of 230 9% bf

i have always found that petite girls LOVE big muscualar guys. it would come in handy for those late night cravings. you could hold her with one arm against a wall while your fvking and use the other hand to hold your protien/flaxoil shake. now thats dedication!!

JKali is offline Female Member
    I'm a tall 5'9 kinda girl, and my man is 5'10 and was 250 now he's down to 220. Hey, my legs are long enough to wrap around so it's all good! I could never date a guy who couldn't hold his own. I see it as a challenge, not a threat.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going through the same thing with my wife right now. She's says I am getting too big for my height (~5'-11") and that all of the guys I point out in Men's Health look good because they are tall. She says if I get any bigger I will start looking squatty. Sh*t man, I only weigh 187.

She said a long time ago that she didn't want me "getting too big", so I told her to let me know if I was getting too big. I never expected it so soon. I was thinking 200 - 210 pds

Ok, maybe 280 at 5'11 could be considered "squatty," but no way is 200/210 squatty at 5'11. I think people hear "220" and think of all the fat people on the makeover reality shows. 220 with low bf% looks amazing. IMO of course. I used to date the 6'4 skinny basketball type, then I was converted to the football/powerlifting physique and I'll never go back.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    A cheap slut you meet in a bar and screw the same night that tells you she loves you in the morning.

~SC~

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Whatup TexasFitnessGirl well up above that guy said that I had a common
    misconceoption thats not true. There is a point when your biceps and tris get
    so big that nomatter how many streches u do it affects your tackling.

Quote Originally Posted by JKali
    Ok, maybe 280 at 5'11 could be considered "squatty," but no way is 200/210 squatty at 5'11. I think people hear "220" and think of all the fat people on the makeover reality shows. 220 with low bf% looks amazing. IMO of course. I used to date the 6'4 skinny basketball type, then I was converted to the football/powerlifting physique and I'll never go back.
    That's what I think. She also said I was starting to walk funny because my butt had gotten so much bigger. Whateva though. I like my azz and my new muscles. I'm just gonna keep growing. I think she will end up liking it, she just doesn't realize it. Although, she is a small girl (5'2", 105)

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Whatup TexasFitnessGirl well up above that guy said that I had a common
    misconceoption thats not true. There is a point when your biceps and tris get
    so big that nomatter how many streches u do it affects your tackling.
    WHAT UP!!!!!!!!

I have to agree, dated two competitive bodybuilders who stretched every day and still couldnt do some of the simplest tasks, because the arms got in the way. If you aren't trying to be a competitive bb, than just look good, get stronger and be comfortable.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man I lift more for explosiveness because it will help me in my task
    but I cant do my task if ive got 29 inch arm if you know what I mean

Well I think lifting for sport specific needs outside of bbing is different, and if you're carrying so much weight that it's slowing your speed down in football then that's counterproductive. In terms of what just looks good. I think more muscle is fine, but I prefer proportionate men. The huge arms and skinny legs...no good. A huge firm Azz from squatting to grab on to...just right.

Well I think lifting for sport specific needs outside of bbing is different, and if you're carrying so much weight that it's slowing your speed down in football then that's counterproductive. In terms of what just looks good. I think more muscle is fine, but I prefer proportionate men. The huge arms and skinny legs...no good. A huge firm Azz from squatting to grab on to...just right.
    Nothing like a woman who knows what she likes....that's hot

If I know what I'm looking for it's much easier to get what I want.

If I know what I'm looking for it's much easier to get what I want.
    ha. So true, so true
    So I gotta know. Is that you in your avatar?

I wish. No that's jamie lee presley. She's D*** hot right? As soon as I hit my goal though I'm cutting off the hair because I think it looks so funky like that.

I wish. No that's jamie lee presley. She's D*** hot right? As soon as I hit my goal though I'm cutting off the hair because I think it looks so funky like that.
    Yeah, that's def hot. Don't feel bad, that's not my azz in mine either...lol

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Yeah, that's def hot. Don't feel bad, that's not my azz in mine either...lol
    ****, and I was turned on thinking that was you!!! Anyway, mass muscle is muy bueno!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    ****, and I was turned on thinking that was you!!! Anyway, mass muscle is muy bueno!
    Sorry to disappoint. Mine is tanned, shaved, big, and hard though

So Texas and I could still bounce a quarter off whatever Azz is really yours?

I don't think it would bounce very well. But you are more than welcome to smack it real hard if you wish. I need to take some "after" pics anyway. I'll post em and throw some bum shots in with em

Oh that's all I need to hear! Post those pics.

Oh that's all I need to hear! Post those pics.
    Aiight, will do. I'll try to remember to take them tonight

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    I got here kinda late, but heres my 2c's

I agree with what people say about girls like to be better looking then the man, and will feel insecure if they feel less pretty. But I do not think there is such thing as too big, so long as you are proportioned. But thats also presonal preference. Some people have a thick waist and dont look good when cut, some people have a great v-taper and look great when cut. I think most people confeuse being big with being Cut to the bone, veins and sirations(sp?). As long as you look healthy and proportioned, i dont think its a problem.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    my girlfriend says that she likes all the muscle, just not the veins. she always grabs my arms and she thinks that it's sexy. She just doesn't like "penis arms". In all the bodybuilding pics with the super-vasculatity she is just digusted.

I'm up for some bouncing, or slapping!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    my girlfriend says that she likes all the muscle, just not the veins. she always grabs my arms and she thinks that it's sexy. She just doesn't like "penis arms". In all the bodybuilding pics with the super-vasculatity she is just digusted.
    I love the freaky veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    i agree that some girls are insecure about themselves and feel that if you get bigger other girls will notice you. im the typical 200lbs 6' 12% bf and my gf is always telling me that i look big enough. women ill tell you when i m big enough and today isnt that day!!! ppl's jaws drop when i tell them i want to be 220 or 230. those ppl already weigh that much but they carry it different so whats the big deal? i suppose they would feel better about themselves if i was 230 with 22% bf instead of 230 9% bf

i have always found that petite girls LOVE big muscualar guys. it would come in handy for those late night cravings. you could hold her with one arm against a wall while your fvking and use the other hand to hold your protien/flaxoil shake. now thats dedication!!
    yeah, I agree. girls stare at me a lot when I am walking with my girlfriend, and she hates that. She always tells me that I'm big enough (6'3 250 7%BF), but I want to be over 300lbs for sure! That thing about the petite girls is true. There's this girl who always watches me lift in the weight room and she came up to me and she asked me how much I weigh. I told her and she was like, "I bet it's all muscle though and she rubbed my arm"... It's harded being with one girl. We are talking about getting married soon and I want to, but I know there are at least a dozen or so girls that I could just f*** right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    yeah, I agree. girls stare at me a lot when I am walking with my girlfriend, and she hates that. She always tells me that I'm big enough (6'3 250 7%BF), but I want to be over 300lbs for sure! That thing about the petite girls is true. There's this girl who always watches me lift in the weight room and she came up to me and she asked me how much I weigh. I told her and she was like, "I bet it's all muscle though and she rubbed my arm"... It's harded being with one girl. We are talking about getting married soon and I want to, but I know there are at least a dozen or so girls that I could just f*** right now.
    Thats a whole different thread in itself.

Most of my friends say they dont like big guys but they were always asking about my ex and his bodybuiding and his size and staring. I have had girls tell me it just scares them, I dont know. Do what you want to and be with someone that likes it the way YOU want and **** everyone else.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    when i hit 267 at 5'7" i felt as it was too much muscle (er maybe just too much too fast) i got winded easily, in water i sank like a freakin rock, ate and sweat non stop pretty much, 3-4 craps a day...alot of work all together

id rather stay a tad lower, and work on better muslce maturity ie speed, flexibility, strength

****, that's pretty thick bro

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been workiing abroad for 6 weeks and just got home - i started my first cycle abroad - and when i got home i was 25lbs heavier and my mates couldnt beleive it

there was the obvious "are you taking steroids ?" questions which i kind of shrugged off

but a couple of my mates have said to me that i shouldnt get any bigger
    one guy said i was starting to look silly bursting out of all my clothes - he calls me a muscle mary now

but i like the attention - it actually makes we want to get bigger when people tell me to slow down

i'm 195lbs - 5ft 11 - i dont consider myself that big - but my mates tell me i'm f*cking massive

i love it

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    There is no such thing as too much muscle. All girls are different. Some loves skiny, other loves fat. But I never met a girl who doesn't love big arms, huge back & etc. If you are big and strong than you could do much more stuff in the bedroom. More power - better sex:-)

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of good points have been made here.
    I think one good point is not the muscle, but the level of "ripped" you are at. For instance, i like women with big strong thighs and good overall muscles, but if she has paper thin skin it looks a little unappentizing(not that i wouldn't take it though). Women like big muscles, period. Some like it when your super ripped and veiny, some don't. Personally i think deep down they really all like the veins becaise it reminds them of an erect throbbing penis. This works for me cuz i still have ropey veind in my arms even when I'm bulking.
    Anyway, some chicks say not to get too big because they are afraid you will become too big and sexy and have to many sexual options to stay with just them. This is why in a recent study, women who were given pictures of good looking men, and goodlooking men with muscles, they rated the good looking men with muscles more attractive than the good looking men without muscles. The study also found out that women are more likely to have "flings" with muscle men, but long term relationships with regular guys, becuase they feel musclular men have too many sexual options to stay faithfull.
    Personally i think you should just get as big as possible, and only worry about your obsession if you see that it's making you more willing to do irresposible amounts of drugs.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    no, i liking smashing fulbacks and tackleing running backs with more weight. i went from 190 to 215 senior year and could tell the fricken difference. trust me, you want all the muscle you can possible get, not the fat. the faster you can move with the most amount of weight is what you want. or lots of muscle with small fat.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I think it all depends on each persons needs and wants. I for example am not going to stop until I hit around 200lbs solid and low bf. For me, at 5'5, that should be enough. Enough to make ME happy. If everyone doesnt like it then the hell with them. Its my body and what makes ME happy is the ONLY thing thats important. I also believe that it only becomes too much if YOU feel that you cannot do the simple flexibility tasks that you used too because muscles are getting in the way. But, ONLY if YOU decide that. Dont get big, or small for that matter, for someone else. Do it BECAUSE YOU want to. Just my opinion.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i agree its all to do with what makes you happy, and i enjoy getting bigger but i dont like the negative feedbak i have been receiving lately

last night i went for a meal with my ex and met her in a pub first with her friend, who i had never met before. i was told by my ex that her friends first impression of me was an arrogant meat head (this was after meeting me for 5 minutes)

i am not in the least bit arrogant and i was pretty offended by this comment when my ex told me about it - my ex who hadnt seen me in 3 months said she was surprised to see me looking so big and we were having the discussion about "What is too big"

she said she found me 100 times more attractive 3 months a go (when i was 160lbs compared to 195lbs)
    she said its different because she knows me and that i'm not an arrogant guy, but she can see why people meeting me for the first time could think that.

she even said i looked threatening

we started to get into a bit of an arguement, as i was trying to defend myself - she said i was obviously insecure which is why i am at the gym all the time. i said i enjoy it so whats the problem?

she basically made me feel like sh*t - but i remained calm and am trying to forget about it

i dont think i will remain calm if i bump into her friend again though

anyway i'm continuing to bulk for another 6 weeks (scr£w my ex girlfriend), then i'm gonna get thru PCT and do some cutting and see where i want to go from there

jonnytour is offline Member
    ATA boy!! IMO big is never big enough. I weigh 195lbs after working out for only 9 months. I am completely natty and can't wait to do my first cycle. I think you gotta foget what every body else says and do what you gotta do. Lifting weights IS NOT about being insecure....it's about feeling better about yourself and the way you look. There are obvious health benefits as well. I think people who are jealous and don't haev the dedication an discipline to train seriously are the ones who say sh!t like that. Don;t let her make you feel like sh!t!! Remember: she's just jealous of the way you look, and she knows that you are gonna get way more snatch now that oyu look and feel better. H3ll!! She prolly just wants you back and knows she can't have you!!

As for her friend thinking you are arrogant. Just because you have a strut now it doesn't mean you are arrogant. You have to walk with your arms out a bit more cuz your lats are so much bigger! And so what if you have more self-confidence?? Isn't that a god thing?? Tell her to fuk off and just keep lifting man!! Good luck and keep up the good work!!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    im 22 stones (think)like 310lbs and i think i am not that big so i guess to much muscle is an opinion to each his own i am still trying to get bigger

That's craxy G-Force. Sounds like pure and simple jealosy to me bro. Who cares how or when she found you more attractive? She's your ex. Is she telling you that thinking that you want her back or something?

Sounds like her friend what hot for you and knew she was hot for you, but wanted to make her feel better so she called you arrogant. You gotta look through the transparent bullsh*t and do what makes #1 happy bro.

Next time she says that, you can say "yeah and I liked you better back when we were fuking"

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Some seriously good posts almost on a psychiatric level!!!! Juice thats right on the nail and RAMS you said it too.. Girls are naturally insecure especially if their man looks dam good... I kno a girl whos hot as hell but dating an ugly slob why? because she can let herself go.. ever since shes been with him shes been getting fatter cuz she doesnt have to care anymore!! Im sure we all walk through a mall and see some hottie with a 120 pounder in a tank top that hasnt showered this year! lol but as juice said do what makes u happy... then find someone whos happy with u!! thats what im learning as well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information