Thread: friday night

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

friday night

well i did exactly what i said i would do in kc"s "friday night" post. i m going to tell the story of what happened last night, then i have a question that maybe some girls on here can answer for me. ok, i met this girl "lexy" a few weeks ago at a club. weve been talking since and i even took her to dinner twice. we hung out a couple other times to but nothing serious. last night lexy stopped over after work with a dvd for us to watch. i wanted to talk her into watching it in my bedroom because i have a plasma in there and figured its a good way to get her in bed. but i chickened out and we watched it in my familyroom on the couch. we started kissing and fooling around during the movie. afterwards we went upstairs to my bed,and continued fooling around. well we had sex twice last night, and it was great and fun. but the smorning around 5:00am "or earlier" i was sitting downstairs in my kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. she comes walking down with only a blanket on her. she stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me, gave me a kiss on my neck then said to come back to bed and that she loved me. now what i want to know and what is really bothering the hell out of me is how can she know already if she loves me. she barley knows me. this has happened before and makes me so mad. i just really hate when a girl says that before she really knows me. ive loved 2 girls in my life, one i lost to another guy and one died in a car accident while i was driving. so i dont use the word love lightley nor do i like when others do towards me. i was so happy thr smorning till she said that. now shes upstairs sleeping again (its only 7:50am here) and im downstairs complaining to you guys on the computer. but what i want to know is why do women seem like every time they have sex they are in love. or are they just saying that to make themselves feel better.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    shes probably never been in love before so she doesnt know the strength of the word,i think she has used the word in a different context.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, shes beautiful. im sure she had many boyfriends before and had to love one of them. anyways its not just her, it seems like every girl is like that. not to long ago i brought a dancer home from a strip bar and had sex with her. the next morning she said something like she thinks she might be falling in love with me, or something like that. it just seems like women use the word "love" to much and to lightly. i USUALLY wont say it unless i mean it.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    No flame here, bro, but how old are you? Honestly, I think I was 17 when I figured out that most girls are self-esteem junkies and need your "love" and approval to fuel it. No, not every girl is like that but look at the types of girls you're with. They're beautiful and probably very sweet and nice and all that, but one you met in a strip club and the other in a club. I'm not saying that NO emotionally well-balanced girls strip or go to clubs, but for the most part, the types of girls that strip and meet guys in clubs are the types that have this emotional void they're trying to get you to fill. No self-respecting women would have a one-night stand or get busy that quickly. The five long-term girlfriends I've had all made me wait at least a few dates even though they later admitted wanting to get down the first night, but they didn't need to bait my approval or my attachment with their bodies.

These girls say love, but they mean comfort and acceptance. Just my .02

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    No flame here, bro, but how old are you? Honestly, I think I was 17 when I figured out that most girls are self-esteem junkies and need your "love" and approval to fuel it. No, not every girl is like that but look at the types of girls you're with. They're beautiful and probably very sweet and nice and all that, but one you met in a strip club and the other in a club. I'm not saying that NO emotionally well-balanced girls strip or go to clubs, but for the most part, the types of girls that strip and meet guys in clubs are the types that have this emotional void they're trying to get you to fill. No self-respecting women would have a one-night stand or get busy that quickly. The five long-term girlfriends I've had all made me wait at least a few dates even though they later admitted wanting to get down the first night, but they didn't need to bait my approval or my attachment with their bodies.

These girls say love, but they mean comfort and acceptance. Just my .02

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVO!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lmfao just because they are beautiful and had lots of boyfriends doesnt mean that they ever were in love. It fact that might make it even more likely that they never been in love due to getting jerks and what not. As far as stripers go... most of them have mental problems rooting back to their child hood, so them having lack of love back then would make them attach to anyone rather easy. Believe me i know more stripers then most on this board... and thats not by choice either (they are all WAY screwed up).
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    dude, shes beautiful. im sure she had many boyfriends before and had to love one of them. anyways its not just her, it seems like every girl is like that. not to long ago i brought a dancer home from a strip bar and had sex with her. the next morning she said something like she thinks she might be falling in love with me, or something like that. it just seems like women use the word "love" to much and to lightly. i USUALLY wont say it unless i mean it.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Guys f*ck with there d*cks
    girls f*ck with their hearts

Thread Information