Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea i guess your right, all black ppl do drugs and steal, all southernerners are in the klan and all arabs are terrorist...

I disagree with that completely and knew that would come up but didn't address it in my post. It's way more complex than that and there's no way I could do the topic justice.

If you had to travel on business on the anniversary of 9/11 or even if it was shortly after the original 9/11 and you saw an disproportionate number of Arab men on your plane, would you really not think twice about it for even a single second? I flew out of LaGuardia Airport in NY about a month or two after 9/11 happened and I saw a few Arabs milling around my gate at the airport and I can tell you that I would have extended them every courtesy that I would any other person but on the inside

a) I was rooting for them not to get on my plane and
    b) I was definitely scrutanizing them more than any other race of passenger that day.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    How in the hell would you know if "they" have dedication??? im in college, i use steroids , and i am dedicated as hell bro...think before you talk next time and don't try to be a tough guy.

PS: FRATS SUCK MY BALLS
    Exactly!!!! I don't. So for someone to generalize about frat's is just as redicilious. Thanks for solidifing my point... you got pissed just as I did when I read the generalization about Fraternities.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You were in a group of dynamic dudes. Neat.

sounds like the "rainbow coalition" to me!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    majority of frats ive seen/been around its a bunch of loud obnoxious dudes that run around thinking they are the **** but when their alone or "break away" from their pact are just losers that wouldnt say a word to anybody, thus the reason they have to join a frat...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information