Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MrDezel is offline Banned

This proves frats are pathetic

Ok, so last night I'm at the club and when it closes a bunch of fights break out. One in particular really got my attention. This two kids were in the middle of the street yellin at one another and before I know it there are about six or seven more dudes on one said and just the lone guy on the other. The seven dudes start to chase the one dude around the corner and he stops turns and says **** it. Rather then run he was gonna try his best against this group of losers. The group of kids start talking mad $hit to him and trying to act all tough like 'were gonna kill you', 'your a$$ is ours', and I even think the dumb asses yelled out they were 'gonna toss your salad' (Swear to god). So the kid just takes it and says whatever and starts to tell em all to bring it then. They just stood there and he ended up punking down all seven of them by himself with no back.

These seven guys were all in that loser frat TKE which just shows you that frats are for fat a$$ do nothings that dont have enough self esteem to do anything on their own, let alone in a group. I cant believe people pay money to be in these STUPID things were the main goal is to see who can drink the most and bang the most STD infested chicks. All the frat boys out there like to come back with the fact that they get life long connections (to what is beyond me... maybe AA, or mayo clinics), and answers to tests (well if you didnt waste a semester pledgeing and spending 90% of your time kissing some dip $hits ass maybe your GPA wouldnt be shot and you wouldnt need the quick answers).

I know this is the time of the year when they try to get pledges so all I gotta say is grow a sack and make friends on your own and get a hobby or something.

For those of you who are reading and this and think im full of it I feel sorry for you and when you reply to this type slllllllow and look at the keys cause we all know that last nights kegger was off the hook and that pledgie Chocula did the most keg stands you have ever seen and now you are haveing trouble typeing your hateful words to me.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    to each is their own- i dont subscribe to the idea of paying for friends either, but some people are able to grow from the frat experience... i think youre putting canned remarks on some idiots you seen acting a fool.... but most of the "brothers" ive ever met act about the same way...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I went to a big-time University in a party town where you really did not have to be involved in the Greek system to have a social life. At some schools like Ohio State (combined over 70 fraternities and sororities) or University of Florida (Gainesville? Woo-hoo), you really NEED to be part of the greek system because all the best parties are within it. However, at my school, it was not at all necessary.

I decided to pledge my second year, though, because one of my high school friends had joined a particular fraternity and he was the last guy on earth to buy friends. He just said that it was a real dynamic, eclectic group of individuals that used the Greek system to organize themselves and execute their plans whether social, professional, athletic, scholastic, what have you.

I was never forced to drink. I even had a pledge brother that was Mormon and didn't drink at all or have pre-marital sex while there were others that were the exact opposite. It was not about peer pressure. It was not about stupid fun. It was not about buying friends.

It was about a group of dynamic individuals joining forces to learn and grow together and get their goals achieved. I don't regret it at all. There are A LOT of douches like the above described, but don't generalize.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    you needed that to assure yourself?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Pff, join ROTC. They pay YOU to be in it and you get a guaranteed job after college. Talk about lifetime connections, military personel are closer to each other than thier families in some cases, especially after being in combat. Plus women always like a man in uniform, no matter what she says.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Pff, join ROTC. They pay YOU to be in it and you get a guaranteed job after college. Talk about lifetime connections, military personel are closer to each other than thier families in some cases, especially after being in combat. Plus women always like a man in uniform, no matter what she says.

Absolutely.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    $hit atleast those guys weren't ****ing little bitches like most frat guys.....everytime I have seen a situation like that they beat 1 guys ass like 5 on 1. I jumped into a fight one time and started pulling pussy frat boys off some guy who was defending his girlfriend from the drunk ass losers...... I had stated it many times in other threads, but frats are very very gay and something I would never be a part of. I have been asked to join a lot of times but their stupid BS isn't for me.

I hope you realize how ignorant and small-minded it is to generalize such a large group based on your experiences. . .oh wait, you obviously DON'T. I hope you grow into the type of person that holds individuals accountable for their own actions and not some much larger group they might happen to be a part of.

I agree very much with the ROTC/military statement, but what if I generalized about all military based on what a small group of them did to those Iraqi POW's? It would be unfair. There are pussy-ass frat boys, but not all frat boys are pussy-ass losers. There are self-centered, muscleheaded, dumb-jock bodybuilders, but not all bodybuilders are self-centered, muscleheaded dumb jocks. All I'm saying is don't generalize.

Oh and "very, very gay"? Man, my fraternity house was the fvckin' POTRAIT OF NON-STOP HETEROSEXUALITY. Oh and I never saw any of that 5 on 1 crap. Like I said, lots of variance across the country at different schools. Peace, brutha.

Keep paying for your friends bro...... I have no problems with what others do. I for one weigh the benefits (pretty much none) against the stupid bull**** that comes with it (lots of stuff) and it just isn't worth it. And I have been around PLENTY of different frats, (SAE, TKE, Sigma Chi etc) and they all seem to do the same stupid **** no matter what city I have witnessed it in (atleast on the west coast)

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    I agree soldier of misfortune
    Last edited by murphyc01; 09-18-2004 at 05:01 PM.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed frats suck. pretty much exactly what ive always seen from them.

Grant is offline Member
    you are seeing the bad aspects of fraternities, no one is buying friends....in fact person who has been skeptical of my fraternity and hung around to see what is was truly like, ended up joining......granted, some of my fraternity brothers were the characters you described but there is sect of these kind of guys in any bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    you are seeing the bad aspects of fraternities, no one is buying friends....in fact person who has been skeptical of my fraternity and hung around to see what is was truly like, ended up joining......granted, some of my fraternity brothers were the characters you described but there is sect of these kind of guys in any bunch

little-one is offline Associate Member
    frats are gay and so are all of their pussy fag members

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    frats love butt sex, ask AandF6969, he pays semester dues just to get *ss raped........if it means that much to him, i'll do it for free. Thats what good friends are for

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    all I gotta say is grow a sack and make friends on your own and get a hobby or something.
    The best part of this whole thread right here. Pull your g-string off, be a man, and do something for yourself.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    frats are gay and so are all of their pussy fag members

Are you fvcking kidding me? Somebody named "little one" is trying to diss?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Are you fvcking kidding me? Somebody named "little one" is trying to diss?
    HAHA, Ive noticed several usernames on here that although might sound good for a while, but after being a member for a few months it would necessitate a change. newbjuice or supernewb or somthing like that would be on the change list.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    smyl_gr8 i think your bold key is broken

id never join a frat myself, but i hung with alot of them when i was at a certain huge university

RATM is offline Senior Member
    SIGMA CHI STUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm too old to remember my frat days. all i know is that after paying money out of my arse that i didnt have, I got crabs twice (from the same girl) at the "hizzouse", watched free Bucs games for 6 years (notice its not 4 as is the norm for a B.S.), got into the last Super Bowl in old Tampa Stadium when Whitney Houston sang the anthem, was arrested more times than i ever had detention, and got two really gay tats on my ankles of all places that I have no idea what they mean anymore.

man i feel like such a sissy right now....

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    SIGMA CHI STUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm too old to remember my frat days. all i know is that after paying money out of my arse that i didnt have, I got crabs twice (from the same girl) at the "hizzouse", watched free Bucs games for 6 years (notice its not 4 as is the norm for a B.S.), got into the last Super Bowl in old Tampa Stadium when Whitney Houston sang the anthem, was arrested more times than i ever had detention, and got two really gay tats on my ankles of all places that I have no idea what they mean anymore.

man i feel like such a sissy right now....
    The funny thing is, you're in a large majority of ex-frat boys at this stage in life. Lost money, did stupid things, got in trouble, all to fit in with the friends you bought into in the first place! I'll never understand it, but to each his own.

-moto

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    The funny thing is, you're in a large majority of ex-frat boys at this stage in life. Lost money, did stupid things, got in trouble, all to fit in with the friends you bought into in the first place! I'll never understand it, but to each his own.

-moto

out of all the bros on here i figured you would be 1st in line to be frat boy!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    saw the same group of frat boys out again last night and up to their same crap. For those of you that are in frats/sticking up for them and saying that it is a select few of these dudes that are cock suckers then why the hell dont you throw them out. All they do is bring down that "awesome" image you guys have.

When I got up to the bar there was a TKE kid wearing his shirt so I asked him why do you do it and he said 'man this shirt gets me laid!!'. **** if I knew that was the secret I would be at AC Moore getting iron letters as we speak.

Like the other dudes say why not join ROTC then be in a frat.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Heres one...who f'ing cares. I see alot more stupid people on campus doing stupid sh!t than the ones involved in the greek system.

I feel like everyone here who knocks it has a stigma related to some single incident and it mean that ALL frats must suck...if anything thats pretty **** ignorant. Each university has their requirements for frats and sororities staying legit and recognized on campus. That being a minimum average gpa, philanthropy/charity, and attendance at special functions and multicultural activities.

I would like to ask anyone here who likes to bash the scene so much, how much of that stuff are you involved in? Kind of ironic if you ask me...the beer-chugging girl chasing loser seems to be more community oriented than the average student on campus, who probably isnt having much fun unless they are attending some greek held function.

My point is don't be a knucklehead and just judge a group bc of a couple bad apples.
    Last edited by helios; 09-19-2004 at 03:43 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It was about a group of dynamic individuals joining forces to learn and grow together and get their goals achieved.
    You were in a group of dynamic dudes. Neat.

Notice the only people defending frats are people who are in them......

I used to hang around with SAE at my school all the time..... I played football in high school with half the guys in the frat so I knew them pretty well. They tried to get me to join numerous times but there was no way in hell I would ever put up with some of the stupid $hit involved.

No one is generalizing, look @ the big picture. Almost all frats do gay ass $hit to their members and other people, and it is just a big drama filled arena that is almost like being in high school all over again. No thank you..... but you can do whatever floats your boat. And like I said, I would NEVER pay for my friends or pay to hang out with people..... because in the end when $hit goes down you are nothing more than a dollar sign to the other members. I have seen it happen more than once and with more than one fraternity. SAE, Sigma Chi, TKE...... I have been around a lot of them. And I also have been around frats in other states so it isn't just where I live.....

Well, when I first got to college, I thought the greek system was a waste of time. My favorite fraternity was GDI (u know what that stands for). Like I said, a high school friend at my Univ showed me what I might be missing. As for the expense, I'm not sure what dues are at other schools or houses, but mine seemed like a bargain for the house, kitchen and cook and of course all the parties we put on.

I've been out of college for nine years, didn't even keep my letter shirts when I moved from grad school and really hadn't given it a thought since I saw one of my bros 6 months ago. I welcome a differing opinion, but a close-minded, generalized, insulting doesn't seem constructive. THAT'S IT, I'M BORED OF THIS SH!T!

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    out of all the bros on here i figured you would be 1st in line to be frat boy!
    Yeah, you definitely have me confused with someone else! That's not my style bro.

-moto

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    back.

you that frats are for fat a$$ do nothings that dont have enough self esteem to do anything on their own, let alone in a groupkget life long connections (to what is beyond me... maybe AA, or mayo clinics), and answers to tests (well if you didnt waste a semester pledgeing and spending 90% of your time kissing some dip $hits ass maybe your GPA wouldnt be shot and you wouldnt need the quick answers).
    dude, id love to meet your pathetic personality in person, fraternities, just like juicers arnt all the same, i assure you i never once needed more than myself to handle one or a group of ppl and other than the simple fact your just some reject who wont ever be part of anythign, so u bash everything, id almost pay to meet you, to show you exactly what a nothing you really are, no go cry to your mommie bc no one likes you and stop bashin somehing u havnt the slightest PHUCKING clue about... ihate jackoff newbs

Well, when I first got to college, I thought the greek system was a waste of time. My favorite fraternity was GDI (u know what that stands for). Like I said, a high school friend at my Univ showed me what I might be missing. As for the expense, I'm not sure what dues are at other schools or houses, but mine seemed like a bargain for the house, kitchen and cook and of course all the parties we put on.

I've been out of college for nine years, didn't even keep my letter shirts when I moved from grad school and really hadn't given it a thought since I saw one of my bros 6 months ago. I welcome a differing opinion, but a close-minded, generalized, insulting doesn't seem constructive. THAT'S IT, I'M BORED OF THIS SH!T!

LOL...... no one is insulting you. And it isn't close minded...... I saw both sides of it and decided where I would stay. I was around it pleny, and I have decided it's not something I would like to be part of. A lot of people feel that way, and most don't even have the 1st handed experience of being around them as much as I did, so how is what I am saying close minded?

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dude, id love to meet your pathetic personality in person, fraternities, just like juicers arnt all the same, i assure you i never once needed more than myself to handle one or a group of ppl and other than the simple fact your just some reject who wont ever be part of anythign, so u bash everything, id almost pay to meet you, to show you exactly what a nothing you really are, no go cry to your mommie bc no one likes you and stop bashin somehing u havnt the slightest PHUCKING clue about... ihate jackoff newbs

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know who else is pathetic. Guys in college who use steriods !! They are clearly too young to be using them, have no dedication and need the short cut, and probably will be out of shape in 2 years of graduating...

btw, I was in a frat in college and it was the best thing I ever did. If you went to a big party school where the greek life was great, I'd be the smartest thing you did... if that's not the kind of school you go to... then you wouldn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    You know who else is pathetic. Guys in college who use steriods !! They are clearly too young to be using them, have no dedication and need the short cut, and probably will be out of shape in 2 years of graduating...

I think your on the wrong site then pal

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    what hes saying is there are ppl of every creed culture and race who misrepresent the ppl of it. the same as there are stupid ppl who juice, we all get pissed when ppl talk bad about it, yet when you guys come on and bash those of us who are in fraternities, we are suppose to sit back, when you guys have no clue what really its about, which is fine, i dont know why ppl sit around and bitch about something that dont concern them, but who cares, the bottom line is greek life is for certain ppl, if u arnt one, dont bash it, its not for everyone, the most powerful leaders in the us, as far business and the past how many presidents were in them, so the bottom line is simply this, its a great thing in many aspects, and has alot of sterotypes that are bad, bashing them wont make u look any smarter or better, just like a mad little geek who didnt get a bid.. and yea, we all know you got as many as you signed up for... you just chose not to

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    ha ha... no I'm not. This site is to educate people about the responsible use of AS. Anyone (in my opinion which is shared by most), who is under the age of 25, should not be juicing... this makes up about 90% of the undergrad population. So stastically, people on here who are in college are not taking the advice of most of the vets here; therefore, are just wasting our time! PATHETIC.

... and I strongly agree with DecaDbol above!

BoomShaker is offline New Member
    My brother went through alot of crap to get into the A Phi A's, he did the most embarrasing things and said the most awkward crap the the senior guys in the house, if thats what it takes to belong, guess what???? consider me a outsider for life!

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Stereotypes don't just appear out of thin air one day. There has to be something there for a whole country to look at the term "frat boy" with the same disdain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Stereotypes don't just appear out of thin air one day. There has to be something there for a whole country to look at the term "frat boy" with the same disdain.
    yea i guess your right, all black ppl do drugs and steal, all southernerners are in the klan and all arabs are terrorist...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm not nor have ever been in a frat but I would join if I was in a place where a good thing was in happening......hey, I may not know F-all but I saw Van Wilder!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999

btw, I was in a frat in college and it was the best thing I ever did. If you went to a big party school where the greek life was great, I'd be the smartest thing you did... if that's not the kind of school you go to... then you wouldn't understand.
    How in the hell would you know if "they" have dedication??? im in college, i use steroids , and i am dedicated as hell bro...think before you talk next time and don't try to be a tough guy.

PS: FRATS SUCK MY BALLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information