Thread: muscles implant

Ketogenic is offline Banned

muscles implant

in february i had a minor pec tear in my right chest near my armpit while doing bensh press the problem is now i lost muscles fibers in this area and when i flex it look bad and i cant bensh like befor i use to bensh about 350lbs now i only bensh 220 lbs , ist it possible to do an implant and what are the chances of success if i want to do some muscles implants in this area , iam realy frustrated all my body parts are growing exept my chest because i cant go heavy and when i try i feel pain in this area like all the pressure is holded by right pec tendon .

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe that implants are purely cosmetic, so you will not grow strength back, if thats what you're asking.

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    i am asking if it is medicaly possible to implant some real muscle fibers like implanting a kidney thats my question 1 more question does hgh help the lost fibers to get back?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    The Rock has pecs implant

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I think that GH, and IGF-1 both cause hyperplasia, I don't really know enough about it to comment though. I don't think however that its really what the problem is, it sounds like you have an injury and just need time to rehabilitate.

Thread Information