Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Congrats brother...great feeling isnt it
    yeah it does feel good, thanx mass, well not right now because i am sore as ****!

i meant to ask, what are you guys's max on leg presses and stuff like that??. i cant squat all that much because of my back. i was going to max out on everything this week just to give me an idea on where i am at

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I can leg press about 600 pds 8 times. No idea what my max is. I stopped doing legs presses because they killed my lower back. Look at the position they put you in. It's almost like doing bent over squats

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I can leg press about 600 pds 8 times. No idea what my max is. I stopped doing legs presses because they killed my lower back. Look at the position they put you in. It's almost like doing bent over squats
    yeah good point but squats kill my back like a mofo. it hasnt healed right so i have to stick with what i can do.. i do about 650-700lbs around 6-8 times. last week i did 240 like 20 times or more on leg extensions for both legs (which i know aint **** but hey **** you hahahaha).

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i meant to ask, what are you guys's max on leg presses and stuff like that??. i cant squat all that much because of my back. i was going to max out on everything this week just to give me an idea on where i am at
    My heaviest leg press was 900 lbs 1 rep (was too scared to try again LOL) and that was my 5th set. One of those days....it felt good so I kept adding 45's until I hit 900

Haven't tried it again since. Once was enough.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    My heaviest leg press was 900 lbs 1 rep (was too scared to try again LOL) and that was my 5th set. One of those days....it felt good so I kept adding 45's until I hit 900

i am in love! hahahaha

oh yeah if you guys want to see something funny go to the thread i started "hey mart" funny ass picture there

i am in love! hahahaha
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    mmm girl,

Dam, that's hot...

mmm girl,
    LOL stop before we need to get a room

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Great job guys / gals. I finally hit 290 3 weeks ago. A big thing for me.

Girls are always stronger in the lower body. There's some proportion or something that says pound for pound of muscle, girls lower bodies are stronger than guys...
    Holy crap! I'm a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Holy crap! I'm a woman!

Don't feel bad bro. I realized years ago that I was a lesbian...who knew

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I don't max any more ever. For those of you that know me you know why. I depend on the tape mneasure only now to determine my growth. I wish I could still max. Nothing in the world beats the feeling of lifting heavier than you ever have. My last max was on chest 365 for 3. probably never know what i can do again.

What i would not give to be young and invincable again.

LOL stop before we need to get a room
    now i am really blushing hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I don't max any more ever. For those of you that know me you know why. I depend on the tape mneasure only now to determine my growth. I wish I could still max. Nothing in the world beats the feeling of lifting heavier than you ever have. My last max was on chest 365 for 3. probably never know what i can do again.

What i would not give to be young and invincable again.

thanx for the moral support mart, your kind words of wisdom inspire me sir! but really, i dont max out much at all.. a little paranoid about injuries

Holy crap! I'm a woman!

Maybe not a women but you are surely a bitch.

I hate you the most.

I can't bench worth a ****....no matter what I try I just can't get the right feel....I'm positive when I bench I press with delts more than chest or tri's....just never feels right so the best I can get is 315 for 2. Legs and back I'm pretty stong in. For the past two years I've been working the hell out of my legs twice a week. Before i could squat 415 for 1.....last week I did 390 for 10 and that was my fourth set. For Back I can pull 420 for 8.......that was until yesterday......slipped a disk so now all I can do is look at the weights. Lower back problems suck! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Again, it's a good thing I'm sporting a huge package. hahahahahaha

We're stronger in the legs from years of fighting you test ridden boys OFF

Maybe not a women but you are surely a bitch.

I hate you the most.
    YOU! All right let's bury the hatchet shall we? I offer the first olive branch.......how about I fly you down here to Tampa and I take you to the stadium for this confention? All expenses paid? I could really use you for this bro...........it's a hemroid convention and they said I have to bring an asshole along. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Suck it nancy!

yeah, that explains the leg press strength. However, I just said pound for pound you were stronger, not that you are actually stronger.

Although, 900 pounds...wow

YOU! All right let's bury the hatchet shall we? I offer the first olive branch.......how about I fly you down here to Tampa and I take you to the stadium for this confention? All expenses paid? I could really use you for this bro...........it's a hemroid convention and they said I have to bring an asshole along. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Suck it nancy!

hahahahahahaha

Suck it nancy!

Just so you know. With the hemroids I have I will be the star of the convention.

hahahahaha I swear to you Barb I had to read the three times.......the first time I thought it read "We're stronger in the legs from years of ridden you test driven boys". I know, I'm ashamed of myself.

LOL You wish that's what I meant!!!

LOL Ridem Cowboy!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Suck it nancy!

that is the funiest **** ive heard all day

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs

that is the funiest **** ive heard all day
    *Juggernaut compiles list.....places W_rballs at top of "Bro's That are Cool"* hahahahaha

*Juggernaut compiles list.....places W_rballs at top of "Bro's That are Cool"* hahahahaha

you have become quite the asskisser in your old age.

you have become quite the asskisser in your old age.
    Don't whine.....if you'd wash yours now and then I'd kiss it too........with a Tire Iron! hahahahahaha

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    good job on your gains.. and that 200lb mark for a lady is awesome.. i would be amazed if a lady was doing that in my gym.. id kinda be jelous..lol.... im stuck at 375lbs would like more then anything to hit the 405 point but its not likely happenin anytime soon..

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    WoW Way to go. And I was all proud of getting 50 lb dumbells up. My best is 65 but that was at my peak. I'll be back there before long...and back to my 195 lb bench. Gonna break 200 in no time
    booya, i can do 50 lb dumbells! nah nah! oh wait...i'm a guy and you're a girl...now where is the sulking icon...

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    18 and just hit the 300 club last week.It's nothing compared to most of you behomeths but that means now i gotta work for 400. Hopefully it will take less than another 3 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information