Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Oh, not in the tanning bed

For all you dudes who have been on Test before, dont you get the worst erections at the worst times. I mean, every girl at the taaning salon makes me f'n hard now. So, tell me I am not a total heathen for getting off in the tanning beds every now and then This should get some flames.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    For all you dudes who have been on Test before, dont you get the worst erections at the worst times. I mean, every girl at the taaning salon makes me f'n hard now. So, tell me I am not a total heathen for getting off in the tanning beds every now and then This should get some flames.
    hahahaha yeah i had to lift up on the **** top one time because mr happy was touching the ****ing top. hahahahaha funny you brought that up.. i just bring a stick to prop the **** thing up with now hahahahaha

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i get hard in the tanning bed all the time

it's all warm in there with hot little HS girls running all over the place. hey i'm always sporting an erection in tanning with all the test, but i have yet to jerk off as i need time to set the mood with candles, some aromatheraphy, and it's hard to use two hands as i always bang my elbows on the bed,haha

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sigh ... Man Im glad I tan at an all female facility!!!!!!!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sigh ... Man Im glad I tan at an all female facility!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure? hahahaha... i have had sex many of times in the tanning room..something about screwing in places you least expect it... hmmm

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Oh so I am not alone. Good deal. I know what partyboy is taling about. Seriously, it's like spying on the girls locker room and then getting all nude in the warm bed. I am going to stop on this thread. Hehe

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well that does it, I'm positive I'll not go to one of those tanning beds now. hahahahaha

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Sh!t, i still feel like im in high school when im walking around campus. Sit down in class if my freaking pants rub me the wrong way here comes a stiffy.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    WTF thats pretty **** sick guys i have to admit thank goodness for the girls that get paid to walk around with the bleach and towel off those nasty beds!!!

Question though: Do you guys just leave the mess for them to clean up?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    WTF thats pretty **** sick guys i have to admit thank goodness for the girls that get paid to walk around with the bleach and towel off those nasty beds!!!

Question though: Do you guys just leave the mess for them to clean up?

they do a ****ty job.........i always clean it off before i go in........too many germs in there and who knows whose dirty naked body was on that bed a few minutes before you?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    they do a ****ty job.........i always clean it off before i go in........too many germs in there and who knows whose dirty naked body was on that bed a few minutes before you?
    I'm with you.....I clean it before and after. Can't stand the thought of someone elses sweat on me. Now....ya gotta worry about guys leftovers in there too!!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    That's fukn sick bro's
    Please tell me you guys don't flog the dolphin in the fukn booths
    Jesus T I T S my son, keep that s h i t in the pen.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude im burning down that building if i get into a load of spooge

Ewwww Man gonna have to wear a body condom to tan !!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh so I am not alone. Good deal. I know what partyboy is taling about. Seriously, it's like spying on the girls locker room and then getting all nude in the warm bed. I am going to stop on this thread. Hehe

I feel exactly what you're saying!

~SC~

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    and that is why i dont tan

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I used to work at a tanning bed. I never cleaned the tops. So guys...you better strap them stiffies to your belly!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ewwww Man gonna have to wear a body condom to tan !!!
    Good idea;-)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Tanning is now out of the question for me.....i would hate to wake up the next day with a huge rash the size of a 50 cent piece on my back from where one of you perves left your duck butter in the tanning bed.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Tanning is now out of the question for me.....i would hate to wake up the next day with a huge rash the size of a 50 cent piece on my back from where one of you perves left your duck butter in the tanning bed.
    Duck butter?! Thats Funny!

Thanks now I cant tan without thinking abour hard ons!

Sex in the tanning bed was pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Duck butter?! Thats Funny!

Thanks now I cant tan without thinking abour hard ons!

i enjoyed it! i just like hot, steamy, wet, rough, pig sex hahahahaahha

You just can't throw something out there like this and not give a little detail! Start typing..........hang on.......I need a hand towel before you start. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i enjoyed it! i just like hot, steamy, wet, rough, pig sex hahahahaahha
    Pig sex?! No thank you.....freaky monkey sex sounds much better. Here, let's try it in a sentence:

Me; "Last night I had the wildest, most freaky monkey sex with my lady freind and now my toes won't uncurl!"

You; "last night I had the wildest, most freaky pig sex with my boyfriend and now my toes won't uncurl!"

Yeap, mine sounds better.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Pig sex?! No thank you.....freaky monkey sex sounds much better. Here, let's try it in a sentence:

Me; "Last night I had the wildest, most freaky monkey sex with my lady freind and now my toes won't uncurl!"

You; "last night I had the wildest, most freaky pig sex with my boyfriend and now my toes won't uncurl!"

**** man i got that one from you bro! hahahaha but you are forgeting in n.c. there are a **** load of pigs and in fla. well a **** load of monkeys is the least i could say hahahahaha

**** man i got that one from you bro! hahahaha but you are forgeting in n.c. there are a **** load of pigs and in fla. well a **** load of monkeys is the least i could say hahahahaha
    Well, you know what they say.......monkey's make prime mates! Bwahahahahahahahaha Oh that's a good one.....got to write that one down. hahahahah

Well, you know what they say.......monkey's make prime mates! Bwahahahahahahahaha Oh that's a good one.....got to write that one down. hahahahah

hahahahahaha just written it! hahahahahahaa... it must have been an old african wise tale hahahahahah

Monkey sex, pig sex, Why is this a turn on to me? I think I have a problem.

no dear if you start thinking about pinochio then you have a problem! hahhaha

no dear if you start thinking about pinochio then you have a problem! hahhaha
    Thanks Dr. Hung I was worried

you are very welcome, now that i will be 35$ co-pay please

you are very welcome, now that will be 35$ co-pay please

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I like crazy monkey sex, nothing wrong with it.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i prefer "hot monkey love"

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Dam. I've learned so many "behind closed doors" thing on this board. Like people eating in the bathroom at work, masturbating in the tanning bed....I'll never look at a closed door the same way again

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    this is why i use the stand up tanning beds lol!

That's $105, WTF!!!!! Someone always trying to take advantage.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i usually try not to critisize others posts for i hate when its done to me. but i must step in here and say, that is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard in my life. you realize you just cost me about $6000, because now i must go out and purchase my own tanning bed. i can not belive that any guy would even consider stroking his cock while tanning. why dont you start beating off before you tan. or go phuck one of those "hotties" in the room. the he11 with beating off thinking about phucking them, get out there and phuck them. i really will never tan in a public bed again because of this post and one by barbbie earlier today.

What did I SAY?

I agreed it was GROSS!!! I tan in an all female fitness center so I don't have to worry about that grossness.

Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i usually try not to critisize others posts for i hate when its done to me. but i must step in here and say, that is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard in my life. you realize you just cost me about $6000, because now i must go out and purchase my own tanning bed. i can not belive that any guy would even consider stroking his cock while tanning. why dont you start beating off before you tan. or go phuck one of those "hotties" in the room. the he11 with beating off thinking about phucking them, get out there and phuck them. i really will never tan in a public bed again because of this post and one by barbbie earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    this is why i use the stand up tanning beds lol!
    Do yo wear your shoes???? You think they make any effort to wipe the floor?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information