Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Positive Strokes

No guys I don't mean THOSE strokes....save those for the tanning bed.

I just have to say, that in light of all the problems we've had in the past few weeks.....I want to thank the staff, especially Cycleon, for the awesome work on this board. AR is my one and only home, because of the unbelieveable MOD staff.....especially Cycleon.

There's no place like home.

Kisses Cycleon

AR's Arresting Angel
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

I just have to say, that in light of all the problems we've had in the past few weeks.....I want to thank the staff, especially Cycleon, for the awesome work on this board. AR is my one and only home, because of the unbelieveable MOD staff.....especially Cycleon.

Kisses Cycleon

AR's Arresting Angel
    And I, in turn, would like to take this opportunity to thank myself for bringing the board such invaluable websites as www.tuckermax.com, www.realultimatepower.net, www.maddox.xmission.com and www.blackpeopleloveus during this time of need.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    And I, in turn, would like to take this opportunity to thank myself for bringing the board such invaluable websites as www.tuckermax.com, www.realultimatepower.net, www.maddox.xmission.com and www.blackpeopleloveus during this time of need.
    Still looking for that smiley with the rolling eyes!

LOL and of course....Cycleon leaves before reading my thread. WTF is up with that???
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    **** i joined in here thinkin i was gonna get some....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Kisses Cycleon

AR's Arresting Angel
    you just made me sick thinking of some guy jerking off in the tanning bed then me getting into it. the thought of someone doing that never even crossed my mind before. i just fall asleep once im in and always assumed everyone else did to. until now. that will always be in my mind now. i might have to go out and by a tanning bed now after your comments. i really wish i never read this post because im really gonna have trouble getting into a public tanning bed again. i wonder if girls rub one out in there to. that dosnt seem so bad for some reason.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Kisses Cycleon

AR's Arresting Angel
    Hey! That's a pretty cool title for yourself there Barb. I like it. And as upstanding and thoughful as Cycleon is I'm sure he'd have no problem telling Ron to put that up for you. However, I'm pretty sure Ron's going to want you to arrest him shortly there after. hahahaha

Bump for the Mods....especially that Admin guy.

LOL so YOU picked up on the groveling lol. Just following instructions. I threw myself at Cycleon's feet and awaited my instructions.........received and completed.

Not only is Ron gonna get arrested in Oct, but he's gonna get tased and strip searched .

It was perfect! If I were Cycleon I'd give you Ron.

Figures, Ron has all the luck. Don't forget your handcuffs!......and a camera. Pictures of Ron might come in handy one day. hahahahaha

LOL pics of Ron handcuffed to my bed in Vegas in a gstring and pasties

LOL pics of Ron handcuffed to my bed in Vegas in a gstring and pasties
    I don't know if the world is ready for that picture. hahahaha

LOL Hmmm could be worth some $$$$ to keep it OFF the net

Bump for Cycleon!!!!!

Do I need to kiss MORE booty ?????

ttuPrincess Guest
    LOL so YOU picked up on the groveling lol. Just following instructions. I threw myself at Cycleon's feet and awaited my instructions.........received and completed.

Not only is Ron gonna get arrested in Oct, but he's gonna get tased and strip searched .
    exactly what i thought ove when i read that 1st post .. lol

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

Kisses Cycleon

AR's Arresting Angel
    BUMP for ARs Arresting Angel

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

Positive strokes uuuuwwww

The thread was a perfect starting and then it went south with all the ass kissing

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    The thread was a perfect starting and then it went south with all the ass kissing
    How about slow smooth strokes with occasional increase.....

Hmm never mind.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    How about slow smooth strokes with occasional increase.....

Hmm never mind.

Have you ever heard of the O face? Well I just about made one when i read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Have you ever heard of the O face? Well I just about made one when i read that.
    I **** near past out!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hmmmmmm........looks like Barbi might need a couple of swats on the rear to get her attention If you will go and re-read my PM you will notice it is supposed to be for other mods, not me - and you will need to do much better

Maybe I wanted the spanking!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry barbi but after reading this your not allow to use handcuffs anymore. Sorry but I'm Scared of what goes on in that little head of yours now. They'll be a strip search before you enter my room. If I find handcuffs I'm turning off the AR live feed web cam.

but you liked it last time Ron

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Sorry barbi but after reading this your not allow to use handcuffs anymore. Sorry but I'm Scared of what goes on in that little head of yours now. They'll be a strip search before you enter my room. If I find handcuffs I'm turning off the AR live feed web cam.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Oh don't even think about doing that.....you've already collected well over 10k for the web cam so the show must go on. If you don't allow Barb in the room then you'll have to find a replacement.......and it better not be that prize winning pig you had in the state fair last year either. hahahaha

LOL He'll let me ........ he's just playing hard to get. It's his fav game

Ron plays hard to get? That must only be with women. hahahahaha

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Ron plays hard to get? That must only be with women. hahahahaha

hahahaha

LOL maybe that's cause he prefer's shemen????

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL maybe that's cause he prefer's shemen????

eeww!

LOL Well we'll never know ........ for sure. Where is he anyway???

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Oh don't even think about doing that.....you've already collected well over 10k for the web cam so the show must go on. If you don't allow Barb in the room then you'll have to find a replacement.......and it better not be that prize winning pig you had in the state fair last year either. hahahaha

No actually its closer to 20k now. Hell yea I'll let her in just for you guys. Besides I'm such a whore when it comes to money. That 20k will buy a lot of GH ................Ahhhhh I mean there could never be a replacement for Barbi. NEVER. BTW I'm taking apps for episode II at the Arnold . Looking for a young Latina to play the leading role.

I know that will not make as much money without barbi BUT sadly the show must go on.

Thread Information