Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Well, hello Mr. Fancy-Pants. Yes, I know all this.

What I'm asking is what is it? There are 3 nandrolone derivatives in existence as far as I am aware: norethandrolone, ethylestrenol, and trenbolone .

Adding an ester doesnt change the behavior of a steroid , it changes the active life span of the compound in the body. I just want to know the exact chemical name. Can someone please tell me the **** name, I'm begging!
    4-hydroxy nandrolone. kind of like how clostebol is 4-chloro testosterone .

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    4-hydroxy nandrolone. kind of like how clostebol is 4-chloro testosterone.

Thank you. That would be legal then right? 4-hydroxy-testosterone was a pro-hormone.

The 4-hydroxy is nice because it actually inhibits aromatase. You may not even need anti-e's if you use it.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 09-21-2004 at 07:15 PM.

Thank you.
    not a problem. I have a feeling it's not going to be a very interesting chemical. Maybe our friend here will prove me wrong. I just hope he's injecting it... because the first pass deactivation on something like that is going to be close to 85%

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    not a problem. I have a feeling it's not going to be a very interesting chemical. Maybe our friend here will prove me wrong. I just hope he's injecting it... because the first pass deactivation on something like that is going to be close to 85%

I just looked it up on google. It's a legal supplement, in pill form. It has no 17-methyl group or even a 2-hydroxymethylene group like anavar . I don't think it would be worth much without injecting. If injected, it could be better than nadrolone. I'm interested.

I just looked it up on google. It's a legal supplement, in pill form. It has no 17-methyl group or even a 2-hydroxymethylene group like anavar. I don't think it would be worth much without injecting. If injected, it could be better than nadrolone. I'm interested.
    we'll just have to see. The only "prohormone" or legal supplement that has turned into a cycle semi-staple is m1t.. and even that i imagine has a lot to do with its legality as opposed to is efficacy.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am starting right about now, well in a day or so...say hello to happy and cheery XXL...

Will be running
    Enenthate, EQ, D-bol, Nandronalon Phenylpropinate, Arimidex , Clomid, T-3, Slin and IGF-1r, later on GH...Doses, diet, training and all details will be disclosed later when i post my "30lbs in 30 days" plan on here...that's right i will gain 30lbs in 30 days or my money back guaranteed...i have done 24lbs in 30 days now it's time to beat it
    XXL

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I am starting right about now, well in a day or so...say hello to happy and cheery XXL...

Will be running
    Enenthate, EQ, D-bol, Nandronalon Phenylpropinate, Arimidex , Clomid, T-3, Slin and IGF-1r, later on GH...Doses, diet, training and all details will be disclosed later when i post my "30lbs in 30 days" plan on here...that's right i will gain 30lbs in 30 days or my money back guaranteed...i have done 24lbs in 30 days now it's time to beat it
    XXL
    ohh man i cant wait!!!!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I just looked it up on google. It's a legal supplement, in pill form. It has no 17-methyl group or even a 2-hydroxymethylene group like anavar. I don't think it would be worth much without injecting. If injected, it could be better than nadrolone. I'm interested.

Yes i am injecting it!

It seems very interesting doesnt it. They do offer a methylated version of it but theres never been an established dosing for it so they arent taking enough of it plus they arent using test with it and from what I hear it helps lean out body compisition with a little lbm. Plus it is already an active compound so it is a real steriod no conversion neccesary like 4ad.

But I think that methylating it changes it too much so im going with the regular pinnable version it even has a deconate ester so im betting that it can rival regular deca because of the no aromatization.

But I have read that it doesnt have progesterone sides due to the hydroxyl group added but i need confirmation on this by all you chem gurus.

The only downside I see is that it is weaker androgenicly but like I said before the 1 test will take care of any androgenic effects I need

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I wanna hear what BDTR is gona use over the winter!!! BUMP for bdtr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Yes i am injecting it!

It seems very interesting doesnt it. They do offer a methylated version of it but theres never been an established dosing for it so they arent taking enough of it plus they arent using test with it and from what I hear it helps lean out body compisition with a little lbm. Plus it is already an active compound so it is a real steriod no conversion neccesary like 4ad.

But I think that methylating it changes it too much so im going with the regular pinnable version it even has a deconate ester so im betting that it can rival regular deca because of the no aromatization.

But I have read that it doesnt have progesterone sides due to the hydroxyl group added but i need confirmation on this by all you chem gurus.
    It would seem to me that due to the fact that the base steroid is still 19-nortestosterone, it would still have affinity for the progesterone receptor as it is still similar to 19-norprogesterone. I don't know for sure how the hyrdoxyl group would affect this behavior, I'm just speculating.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    i will gain 30lbs in 30 days or my money back guaranteed...i have done 24lbs in 30 days now it's time to beat it
    XXL
    interesting...good luck bro

just wondering tho, as awesome as it sounds, what "kind" of thirty pounds was it?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

just wondering tho, as awesome as it sounds, what "kind" of thirty pounds was it?

Hey, we are talking winter bulking cycles right?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

I will have the before and after pics so you can see yourself...i gurantee atleast 60% will be pure unadulterated meat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information