Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    BTW - Ron doesnt count as a mod so no need to kiss up to him
    I kiss up to Ron for completely different reasons
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I kiss up to Ron for completely different reasons
    Just guessing...but you owe him money right? At least I hope that's the reason. hahahahaha

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Hmmmmmm I'll never tell.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Just guessing...but you owe him money right? At least I hope that's the reason. hahahahaha
    Juggy I have notice your big mouth around alot more lately. Do I have to pay that nurse again to "keep you company" **** for a grand a week she should have given you a heart attack by now.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Juggy I have notice your big mouth around alot more lately. Do I have to pay that nurse again to "keep you company" **** for a grand a week she should have given you a heart attack by now.

His big mouth has come back in full force hasn't it? I liked it better when he was not allowed to use the computer at the old folks home. Maybe if he ****s himself again they will take it away from him for good.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    His big mouth has come back in full force hasn't it? I liked it better when he was not allowed to use the computer at the old folks home. Maybe if he ****s himself again they will take it away from him for good.
    I think he does that so much they just let him sit in it till bath time now.

I am shocked and appalled! I’d expect this kind of talk and slander from Mart but I never thought I’d see the day that I would hear such from you Ron. Not since I started dating your mother. I told you in the beginning that if you felt uncomfortable to just say so. I could just stop by and bang her when your not around if that will help. Btw, tell her when you see her today that “Daddy’s bringing a ham up to the big house later tonight”. She’ll know what I mean.

And for your information Mart or as I like to call you, Satan, I’m like the godfather of this here home. I run the numbers, bingo, girls of the evening and the underground Canadian prescription scheme which means I got a few connections here and there. I make a few calls to some people and next thing you know you’re getting a beat down from 5 geezers out of another old folk’s home near you. If I didn’t have my hands full at the moment running Depends by the truck full to centers hit by the hurricanes I’d make an example of you. So straighten up mister or else. By the way,………you know where I can get my hands on a couple of semi trailers of Ensure? I’d rather just know what truck stop they might be at as opposed to purchasing it, if you know what I mean? I got Shorty McGee’s crew out of Alabama who can handle all the incidentals, provided his old Galaxy 500 is running.

All right, I got to run. There’s a problem in the kitchen. Seems someone forgot to make tapioca and Matlocks on tonight. I have to get something worked out or it could get ugly around here. You two boys start showin your elders some respect…..or so help me……….

Hahahahahahahahaha

RON
    Hey my Mom asked if you meant Vienna Sausage. BTW my mom is 67 isn't that a little young for you bro?

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Hey my Mom asked if you meant Vienna Sausage. BTW my mom is 67 isn't that a little young for you bro?
    Nope, not at all! We're at the peak of our sexual prime. hahahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information