Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Of all the mods of all the boards in this big crazy Eworld

The AR MODS are by far the MOST AWESOME, UNPARALLELED MODS EVER in the history of mod-ing.

What other board can say that it's mods go above and beyond to protect it's members and make sure that we have a safe clean place to come play when we are at work and should be focused on our jobs????

Anyone that has anything bad to say about an AR Mod (except BDTR) would be wise to keep it to themselves and go visit other boards! I guarentee they will be back .

Thanks to all the mods that work so hard .... for FREE. (Unless you count the occasional blow jobs they get from a few of the "special shemale members).
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Juggy's been giving out freebies again?

I like your new avatar barb.

And the mods rock, weee!

Thanks...too much oil...my daughter didn't spread it well. Next time I need oiled up can I call you????
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Please do! Ill bring my own oil.

Does it warm when you blow on it?????

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What an ass kisser. What do you want NOW?

My TITLE - Tx girl chose for me ... Ar's Arresting Angel

And...you in my handcuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And...you in my handcuffs
    Whats this? I got my oil hot for nothing? You even blowed on it...or do you think you can handle us both?

You werent supposed to be in this thread..... ROUSE ROUSE

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread needs a cold shower. Bunch of ****ed, dirty savages in here.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    What an ass kisser. What do you want NOW?

you guys are great.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Great. Now I have puked all over my computer. This stuff makes me sick. Thats spreading it on a little thick. I mean I did not read the PM Cycleon sent you but nothing he could have said could have made me stoop to this level of ass kissing. Come on Barbi. MAN UP. Don't let him use you as his little yes girl.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    This thread needs a cold shower. Bunch of ****ed, dirty savages in here.
    LOL ya telling me

As far as ass kissing goes...... the sentiments, while laid on a bit thick....were genuine. The mods did take a beating during recent times and they do deserve props .....I'll even give BDTR a little bit of the props too

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well i will be the first MOD to thank you for such a nice statement, now what could i do to show you my appriciation

PS. I am still in line for the free blow job from them shemales so i am still doing this for FREE!

XXL

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL

PS. I am still in line for the free blow job from them shemales so i am still doing this for FREE!

XXL
    I think you got it wrong...it was 30 minutes in the 69 position with a shemale

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    So where are the shemales at

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I think you got it wrong...it was 30 minutes in the 69 position with a shemale
    i always end up with the short end of the stick

Hmmm Kiss me sweetly, gently and tenderly and

then

GIVE ME MY **** TITLE

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Well i will be the first MOD to thank you for such a nice statement, now what could i do to show you my appriciation

XXL

Hmmm Kiss me sweetly, gently and tenderly and

then

GIVE ME MY **** TITLE

Do I sense I little bit of hostility here ...i don't know how to change your title but i will obey to the first requests

Nah no hostility.....just being assertive .

Kiss me baby

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do i sense hostility from CB? Directed towards me of course. I get no love.

LOL Not at all BDTR I never mess with you so I figured it was time to spread the love

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Do i sense hostility from CB? Directed towards me of course. I get no love.
    More like Bigger Fish, Great Big Pond!

She wants the title, she needs the title, give her the title, PLEASE?

Bump for ya CB

I see you Cycleon.... ((BIG KISS))

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Is that all you have CB? Im kinda dissappointed

Where is the passion? where is the complete and utter giving yourself over to the rapturous pleasure of completely uninhibited obsequiously groveling submission? where is the full throated begging... pleading... whimpering... to each and every AR mod (except me)? it can all be in this thread..

Lets get with it girl!

And while Im happy to instruct you CB I dont want to have to revisit this again or I will have to take "corrective action"

I give up. I'm a Chief in the U.S. Navy. I don't KISS A$$ people kiss MINE. Sorry but I'm just out of practice and it's just not me.

Spank me if you will.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Is that all you have CB? Im kinda dissappointed

Where is the passion? where is the complete and utter giving yourself over to the rapturous pleasure of completely uninhibited obsequiously groveling submission? where is the full throated begging... pleading... whimpering... to each and every AR mod (except me)? it can all be in this thread..

Lets get with it girl!

And while Im happy to instruct you CB I dont want to have to revisit this again or I will have to take "corrective action"

Instead of Super Mod, you should make it clear in your title to all who are not already aware that you are the SUPREME Mod.

CB I will assist you in whatever way I can to humbly beg the all powerful to give you the title.

Thanks TX. That's all right. Not a big deal.

RON
    Maybe we should make up our own title for ya CB? I can think of quite a few that would work.

Nope not necessary. I've lowered myself ENOUGH.

I give up. I'm a Chief in the U.S. Navy. I don't KISS A$$ people kiss MINE. Sorry but I'm just out of practice and it's just not me.

Spank me if you will.

I know its hard for ya CB - a woman chief in the navy has to crush knads all the time - precisely why I am busting your chops a little didnt think you would cave quite so quickly and get pouty tho - thought the navy made them tougher than that - but its soooo easy to get used to being in the powerful position instead of being an E1 - dont you remember anythig about bootcamp? that said you are working your way up to probably an E5 by now! give it a little more time and you will be master chief of AR!

besides, you know I am a softie anyway - and after this Ill give you whatever title you want - but i have to make it look good

RON
    Nope not necessary. I've lowered myself ENOUGH.
    Come on Barbi you know I am only playin with ya sweetie. I'd never do that Nope not me. BUT Cycle on the other hand He may.

Once again - - so we are CLEAR here. I get paid to KICK A$$, CHEW A$$....not KISS A$$. Im a bit out of practice.

And I'm not upset. Just not having a great day. My puppies got out of the yard and only one came home. I've had my dogs for 6 years and I miss my baby
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 09-22-2004 at 05:36 PM.

Ron....if you change my post again Im gonna kick YOUR PIMP A$$!!!!

BTW - Ron doesnt count as a mod so no need to kiss up to him

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    BTW - Ron doesnt count as a mod so no need to kiss up to him
    **** Cycleon bro! What a blocker. Go play with Nathan or something

LOL You both are too funny. You should take that show on the road!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    And the student becomes the teacher.......good sentence structure and nice touch with the MOST AWESOME, UNPARALLELED MODS EVER part there. And you actually got Cycleon to reply with not one but two posts! You go girl.

You know Cyc has so much going on with keeping the members in line as well as dealing with Ron and Nathan that it will take him a while to get around to setting you up with a title. Not to mention he's been really hitting the gym hard.....I understand he can crack walnuts....with his cheecks. He's got that whole Buns of Steele thing going on big time. I was sure he'd be working on his grip strength so he could choke Ron easier. hahahahahahaha

LOL I gave UP. On a happy note, I just got back from breaking my dog out of doggy jail. The dynamic duo are back together. The remaining dog was laying by the front door crying! It was so sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information