Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I just threw up all over the place in the gym

I am as of yet undecided if I will be returning. I feel I made quite the ass of myself what with not even coming close to making it to the bathroom and instead hurling first on the floor (projectile), then in a garbage can and finally in one of the sinks in the bathroom. I'm really not looking forwrad to being the guy everyone calls The Puker or some **** behind his back. ****. The worst part is I puked before I even started my workout so I have to go back tomorrow to do the whole ****ing thing. Outstanding.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    dont worry, thats sexy.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If i smelled like grundle id puke too

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I am as of yet undecided if I will be returning. I feel I made quite the ass of myself what with not even coming close to making it to the bathroom and instead hurling first on the floor (projectile), then in a garbage can and finally in one of the sinks in the bathroom. I'm really not looking forwrad to being the guy everyone calls The Puker or some **** behind his back. ****. The worst part is I puked before I even started my workout so I have to go back tomorrow to do the whole ****ing thing. Outstanding.

what body part you were working out.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i've puked in the gym before...right after a nasty set of deads. i get nauseous as hell when i do them. fortunately i DID make it to the bathroom but didn't get the door closed. all my buddies were looking in and bustin a gut. they made quite a spectacle of it....b@st@rds!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    It happens bro....But if it were me id change gyms....

OG

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    It happens bro....But if it were me id change gyms....

OG
    Asshole.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Asshole.

touchy touchy....

OG

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    least u didnt crap urself

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya I hate when that happens

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If anyone says anything about it just tell them they are not training hard enough or they would have the same problem. I have made a guy puke before during a leg workout.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i puke proudly on some leg days at my gym, but ya they are right at least you didnt $hit yourself..lol jk

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Why did you puke before you worked out?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Why did you puke before you worked out?

musta been from those sandwiches he made and posted about a while back.

mmmmmm sandwiches.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably something he ate. I ate a breakfast toaster once with egg and bacon in it. Got on the treadmil for five minutes and just made it to the bathroom camode before I ralphed. And It was a good 30 minutes after eating. It just happens.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    man i blew cuncks in the gym before i was making my way to the bathroom rather quickly i dinnent make to the toliet threw up all over the floor, whiped my mout and washed it out at the drinking foutine, went back to go workout and nobody new it was me.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's just wrong. Be a man and own up to your messes.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    to make this long story short, we have a retarded guy that comes in our gym. dont know why, all he does is walk around, stare at the ladies and he keeps his hands in his pants, either on his package or in his butt crack..but anyway in relation to your story, he did some curls one time and he FARTED sooo loud and he looked around and then he looked straight down and said " uh ohhh!" .. HE **** ALL OVER HIMSELF!! this is no lie guys i swear this happened.. he had **** fall out of his shorts and left a trail all the way to the bathroom( this whole time i am in tears hell i about **** on myself laughing so hard). but to make you, nathan, feel better he showed up the next day and has been there ever since.. but he does have a nickname now, his real name is john and so they call him "johnny crappa" now..not too funny but he is labeled for the rest of his life..poor guy, i am starting to feel sorry for you now nathan... good luck bro.. just think with hard work and dedication you can turn this situation around....... hahahahaa

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    to make this long story short, we have a retarded guy that comes in our gym. dont know why, all he does is walk around, stare at the ladies and he keeps his hands in his pants, either on his package or in his butt crack..but anyway in relation to your story, he did some curls one time and he FARTED sooo loud and he looked around and then he looked straight down and said " uh ohhh!" .. HE **** ALL OVER HIMSELF!! this is no lie guys i swear this happened.. he had **** fall out of his shorts and left a trail all the way to the bathroom( this whole time i am in tears hell i about **** on myself laughing so hard). but to make you, nathan, feel better he showed up the next day and has been there ever since.. but he does have a nickname now, his real name is john and so they call him "johnny crappa" now..not too funny but he is labeled for the rest of his life..poor guy, i am starting to feel sorry for you now nathan... good luck bro.. just think with hard work and dedication you can turn this situation around....... hahahahaa
    They shouldn't alow retards in the gym.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What the hell?!!! Is this Nathan or an imposture? The Nathan I know would have stood up after tossing his cookies on the floor and said "Hey! Someone needs to take care of this.....I've got another set to get through so chop, chop!" And while waiting would do butt clinches in the mirrior seeing how he's sans pants. hahahaha

I haven't hurled doing deads but sqauts get me now and then. Maybe a little too often though.....my training partner always grabs a trash can and sets it next to rack on leg days. He really dislikes it when I get sick cause he'll get sick the moment he sees me hurl.

Did anyone else get sick watching you hurl Nanthan?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    They shouldn't alow retards in the gym.
    every time that kid comes in i have to go somewhere else.. he is soo funny. not on purpose but you know how mentally handicapped people can be.. he just does some of the funniest **** i have ever seen. i risk injury every time he comes in the gym..

Thread Information