AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Cold and tired. Metabolism crash?

Im rarely ever cold, but the past week i have been very chili. I have also been very tired as well, especially at work. My summer cutting phase ended a couple weeks ago, and i'm just taking a 3 week layoff before i start lifting to bulk up again. My diet is not very different, except about 500 cals more than my cutting diet, so i don't think the energy crash is from a change in carbo intake or anything since i have kept them at the same amount. I'm cold at work, when i get home, when i go to bed. I never get cold like this. Usually I'm hot, and sweat easily. I'm hoping the changed weather is to blame, but why the tired ness?
    I have weaned of the fatburners and been off completely for a few days. I'm guessing that is why my energy sux. However, i was hoping not to crash cuz i weaned of very slowly using only small amounts of caffien the past week and then slowly stopping after I reached 50mg a day.
    Thata about when I started feeling crappy. I also started loading my creatine at 25 g a day. Anybody get tired from just pure creatine? No sugar, no carbs, nothing, just regular pure creatine?I'm drinkin a shytload of water so i don't think the tiredness is from dehydration.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    thats generally comes with being cold. cold depression sleepy all come inhand, more people become depressed as the weather turns towards winter. I doubt you are depressed but its all how your mind perceives the view.

Thread Information