Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Nope. Sure haven't.
    you should become a priest or something then...it would be terrible for your squeeky cleaness to go to waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Stupidity at it's finest.
    why don't you not post at all instead of only posting to insult people?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm I can't add to that. Ya what she said!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    hometown hero.. im sorry but those last 2 posts kinda make me think your not prepaired to have sex... you shouldnt be having un protected sex outside of a relationship.. and you expetually shouldnt be having un protected sex if your not ready to have a kid.. plain and simple..

the only 100% way is abstinance.. so if your not ready for the chance of the responsibility .. dont do it..

atleast wrap it
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

and saying "i know her and I knwo who shes been with" .. who are you ? god? a mind reader.. shes probebly not who you think she is if shes having these kind of relationships.. shes probably having more then one of then right now too
    Come on ... why would she lie? Why would the guys that screwed her before lie? And....I don't know about civi docs, but our military docs don't test for Herpes virus because 1-6 carry it and don't know it and sometimes the stress of knowing triggers outbreaks.

Hmmmmm
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Happy that you aren't an expecting father. As far as the "Bareback" issue...there are MANY...and MANY write in with the same threads you did. Of course it's tough to make the right choices in the heat of the moment. That's where being an adult comes in and making tough, SMART choices. I personally will NOT ever have sex with out a condom and they DO bother me. (IF a man won't put one on....he can go in the bathroom and beat off...cause it ain't coming near me without a wrapper!) But HIV and herpes bother me EVEN more. I have an IUD and I don't worry about getting pregnant. Pregnancy can be cured....certain diseases can't. And....we have enough unwanted children in the world being subjected to horrible conditions.

Not judging you....we've all made our mistakes in our youth and many times in our adulthood. My comments to you were strictly out of concern for your heath!

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Bro, I was really wondering for a while there if I was the only person on this board that had pulled this **** before. I was thinking thats awfully odd that nobody on here has ever hit it bare back. But on a lighter note ol girl called me this morning and her flow started so my blood pressure has dropped a few notched. Good lookin out everybody!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    you should become a priest or something then...it would be terrible for your squeeky cleaness to go to waste...
    Won't happen. I like sex too much.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i agree with you 100%. you're right, it is easy for people say make the right decision when they are telling you what to do from behind a computer screen, but i'm pretty sure everyone here has done something as bad or worse as this...
    Sorry, i have a brain and will never do anything so farking stupid. I have a new girlfriend and if she does'nt hand me a condom then she is gonna have a short night, heat of the moment or not..no condom, no play with me...plain and simple!
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-23-2004 at 01:06 PM.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    You know...... You all got the right to your opinion. Needless to say you make the decisions you feel are most appropriate for yourself in whatever situation you find yourself in. However, not everyone looks at things the way you do. Granted, I always use condoms, out of the 20 or so people I have been with two have been unprotected. I have tested myself approximately two times a year from the time I began my freshman year of college on. So far, I have been lucky, this may not be the case forever, one day it very well could bite me in the ass. However, I am well aware of the risks I take as im sure most others that have added to this post are. In retrospect, I regret having unprotected sex with that girl. But it worked out ok "this time". The thing that really bothers me about some of the comments that have been made is that very few have added much of anything other then opinions on the morality or in many cases "stupidity" on the prior actions described. Cut it out with the flames, not that I care how critical you are, but opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. It's really upsetting watching everyone attack each other over this ****. Definately not what I wanted this post to develop into.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Sex isnt all that great for us as well with condoms

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sex isnt all that great for us as well with condoms

Why? Which do you prefer and why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information