Thread: god**** tuna!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

god**** tuna!!

sorry got to vent.. i have eaten so much mother ****ing tuna the past few months i am about to go ****ing insane!! aaahhh! tuna this tuna that tuna every ****ing where.... my pee even smells like tuna sometimes!! god****it!! i have went through 2 **** can openers already.. i mean jesus, i would buy more chicken but that **** gets expensive! i have like 50 cans of tuna here at work, thats no ****!! people are always coming up to me.. tuna again huh?? god****it! FUKK YOU!! is my usual response.. ok gotta stop now i am about to punch a hole in the computer

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd love to listen to more of this, but i'm going downstairs to eat some tuna for lunch

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i'd love to listen to more of this, but i'm going downstairs to eat some tuna for lunch
    dude look at my avatar.................

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta love the way it makes your office and breath smell too

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    You ever try Tuna fish with green beans or corn; add in a little hot sauce????
    MMMMMM GOOD!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    sorry got to vent.. i have eaten so much mother ****ing tuna the past few months i am about to go ****ing insane!! aaahhh! tuna this tuna that tuna every ****ing where.... my pee even smells like tuna sometimes!! god****it!! i have went through 2 **** can openers already.. i mean jesus, i would buy more chicken but that **** gets expensive! i have like 50 cans of tuna here at work, thats no ****!! people are always coming up to me.. tuna again huh?? god****it! FUKK YOU!! is my usual response.. ok gotta stop now i am about to punch a hole in the computer
    LOL I feel you. My guys laugh at me everyday when I go to the fridge and pull out the tuna. Sigh. It does get old. Have you tried any of the seasoned tuna in the pouchs?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    gotta love the way it makes your office and breath smell too
    yeah i had an old lady that worked here before she just retired bitching constantly about the smell of tuna.. she told me to go outside to eat it...... needless to say i still eat the ****ing tuna at my desk...**** her!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I feel you. My guys laugh at me everyday when I go to the fridge and pull out the tuna. Sigh. It does get old. Have you tried any of the seasoned tuna in the pouchs?
    no i havent maybe i should give that a try. is it inthe fridge section of the grocery stores?

Should be in the regular tuna section.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    The best one is the Hickory Smoked one. Wrap that up with a wheat tortilla and your good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    The best one is the Hickory Smoked one. Wrap that up with a wheat tortilla and your good to go.

hell yeah i will

Spyder Guest

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    **** You Hung-Solo, i am so god**** sick of tuna it makes me want to vomit. Hell i did vomit once but said to hell with it and ate that with it (possible double protein intake?). So don't tell me **** about that goddam nasty ****ing tuna **** ok...

My bottom drawer of my desk has so much tuna in it is ****ing ridiculous. My cube smells like rotten tuna ass all day long not to mention my breath. I could'nt get laid standing in a whore house with $500 cash in my hands with this ****ty tuna breath i am rockin here.

Don't get me started.....
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-23-2004 at 11:44 AM.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    dude look at my avatar.................
    Maybe thats why Johnny Cash is so pissed in that picture....too much dam tuna

OMG I'm crying.

My guys complain about it all day. That and when I bring my eggs in for breakfast cause I didn't have time to eat before I left. They make fun of all the pills I swallow....tuna...all of it. Then they cry when they realize my biceps are bigger than theirs. They ask me to train them and they cry the next day cause they can't HANG!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    **** You Hung-Solo, i am so god**** sick of tuna it makes me want to vomit. Hell i did vomit once but said to hell with it and ate that with it (possible double protein intake?). So don't tell me **** about that goddam nasty ****ing tuna **** ok...

My bottom drawer of my desk has so much tuna in it is ****ing ridiculous. My cube smells like rotten tuna ass all day long not to mention my breath. I could'nt get laid standing in a whore house with $500 cash in my hands with this ****ty tuna breath i am rockin here.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

Feel better baby? Now that you got that out?

Yes, thank you.

Just polished off another can of that vile ****ing ****!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    idk about you guys, but I love tuna, straight out of the tin.

I just had someone walk past my desk saying they smelled "Old Spice". I'd rather tell them i farted or something, better than some stank ass tuna smell.

Thread Information