BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

GRADE school questions...

Lately I've been lamenting my inability to paint or draw. I feel sufficient and satisfied in most areas of my life except for this little aspect. Art lessons, however, are expensive and it's difficult to find an instructor willing to work with such a beginner. As such, I"m wondering if there's any way I could possibly go back to grade school (i'm thinking like second or third grade....past the macaroni necklace stage but not quite at pure art) and learn everything from the ground up. Start with some fingerpainting...move on to brushes....maybe some play-doh sculpture? Anyone know how feasible this is? Do i just move to another county and enroll?

*Works Cited:
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125131

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Billy Madison did it

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You could end up like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison. Fall in love with your hot 2nd grade teacher!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Lately I've been lamenting my inability to paint or draw. I feel sufficient and satisfied in most areas of my life except for this little aspect. Art lessons, however, are expensive and it's difficult to find an instructor willing to work with such a beginner. As such, I"m wondering if there's any way I could possibly go back to grade school (i'm thinking like second or third grade....past the macaroni necklace stage but not quite at pure art) and learn everything from the ground up. Start with some fingerpainting...move on to brushes....maybe some play-doh sculpture? Anyone know how feasible this is? Do i just move to another county and enroll?

*Works Cited:
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125131

come to n.c. man and go to a community college. they will help you out bro

Thread Information