BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

god**** Kahuna!!

There's this big Hawaiian dude that lives down the street from me....we call him "Big Kahuna". I don't like to paste my life problems all over AR, but this god**** Kahuna bastard is really rubbing me the wrong way and I *have* to vent. Rather than pay for trash pickup, I've caught him TWICE in the last month putting some of his garbage (mostly poi and pineapples) into my barrels on the morning of 'trash day'. As if this was not bad enough, the big S.O.B. has some old van with three flat tires on his front lawn. The van doesn't run, has no license plates, and wasps and other stinging creatures have begun to nest in the rusty crevices found scattered amongst the body...one can NOT jog by in the afternoon without risking a good stinging. I've spoken several times to Big Kahuna, but he just doesn't get it!!! ARRRGH.

*Works Cited
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125140
    Last edited by BigGreen; 09-23-2004 at 01:59 PM.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    There's this big Hawaiin dude that lives down the street from me....we call him "Big Kahuna". I don't like to paste my life problems all over AR, but this god**** Kahuna bastard is really rubbing me the wrong way and I *have* to vent. Rather than pay for trash pickup, I've caught him TWICE in the last month putting some of his garbage (mostly poi and pineapples) into my barrels on the morning of 'trash day'. As if this was not bad enough, the big S.O.B. has some old van with three flat tires on his front lawn. The van doesn't run, has no license plates, and wasps and other stinging creatures have begun to nest in the rusty crevices found scattered amongst the body...one can NOT jog by in the afternoon without risking a good stinging. I've spoken several times to Big Kahuna, but he just doesn't get it!!! ARRRGH.

*Works Cited
    This is the best part of my day!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What? Listening to us rant and rave?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What? Listening to us rant and rave?
    No reading his parodies. I think it will take awhile for people to get it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    No reading his parodies. I think it will take awhile for people to get it.
    No, we get it alright ....you missed the time when he would only post in old English...now that was classic

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    No, we get it alright ....you missed the time when he would only post in old English...now that was classic
    Sorry I missed it, just reading you goes go back and forth with each other is funny enough.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    There's this big Hawaiin dude that lives down the street from me....we call him "Big Kahuna". I don't like to paste my life problems all over AR, but this god**** Kahuna bastard is really rubbing me the wrong way and I *have* to vent. Rather than pay for trash pickup, I've caught him TWICE in the last month putting some of his garbage (mostly poi and pineapples) into my barrels on the morning of 'trash day'. As if this was not bad enough, the big S.O.B. has some old van with three flat tires on his front lawn. The van doesn't run, has no license plates, and wasps and other stinging creatures have begun to nest in the rusty crevices found scattered amongst the body...one can NOT jog by in the afternoon without risking a good stinging. I've spoken several times to Big Kahuna, but he just doesn't get it!!! ARRRGH.

*Works Cited

hahahahaha you mother ****er you! hahahahahaa

cb25 is offline Banned
    i've never been so sure that BG and Rambo are in on the same...in my life.

I'm onto you bigkahuna!

and yea, i'm lovin the parodies.

Thread Information