Thread: Arlington, VA

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Arlington, VA

Anyone near Arlington VA????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Nobody? Anyone close by?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Knoxville, TN.....is that close enough?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont know were the hell it is but ill be down in richmond, va in about 24 hours. im not sure if there even close all i know is its the same state.

LOL NO...I'm gonna be in DC the first week of october for a conference...and Im staying in Arlington. Was just wondering if any of the AR family is close.

I got a car, i can drive on up......

P.S. Please bring TexasFitnessGirl if at all possible.

LOL Sorry I travel SOLO . No witnesses

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Miami, Florida. Fairly close.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL Sorry I travel SOLO . No witnesses
    Oh, you just want me all to yourself huh? Thats cool, i just thinking there was enough of me to go around and maybe you could have shared with TexasFitnessGirl.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Oh, you just want me all to yourself huh? Thats cool, i just thinking there was enough of me to go around and maybe you could have shared with TexasFitnessGirl.
    Sorry I don't share well. Unless you want to bring another male friend to even things out

Bump......there's no one here close to DC or Arlington???? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Miami, Florida. Fairly close.
    Careful.......I love Miami...I might come there.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sorry I don't share well. Unless you want to bring another male friend to even things out

Bump......there's no one here close to DC or Arlington???? Sheesh.

Actually i do have a friend, let me know..

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Barbi,

I’m in Richmond, VA. I’m heading to a conference in New York the first week in Oct. too. What conference?

I will actually be at a conference in Suitland Maryland. It's a Senior Enlisted Conference for the Navy.

Thread Information