Thread: For Sale!!!!

paulastone is offline Member

For Sale!!!!

I have a guy that is selling some old training books/mags called "Tomorrow's Man"
    its realy old and they are in some what good shape. they are dated at around 1930's to 1960's or 70's I even looked at one with Arnold on the cover and i think one with Lou Ferrigno(sp) You guys have any idea if those are worth some money?? The guy seems despreate for money!
    thx

bump

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a job for EBAY. Have him put a few issues up at a time (not the whole shebang). Test the waters and see what they are worth.

Meanwhile, search the internet collectible magazine sites and find out a bit more about their worth.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    This is a job for EBAY. Have him put a few issues up at a time (not the whole shebang). Test the waters and see what they are worth.

Meanwhile, search the internet collectible magazine sites and find out a bit more about their worth.

Thx big guy, but this tool is going on saturday to sell them at a book shop. and i have a feeling they are worth something. i'll see what i can find

holly crap they are worth something!!!
    http://www.rubylane.com/shops/wigwam...morrows2135man
    buddy had about 40-50 books and more mags too

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    Thx big guy, but this tool is going on saturday to sell them at a book shop. and i have a feeling they are worth something. i'll see what i can find
    I know that you said he wants money fast. But calm him down. Call him and tell him this:

You can:
    1. Sell your magazines at the book fair and make $500 from someone who's capitalizing on your not knowing the worth of the magazines, or...
    2. Wait to find out the true worth, which may be more than double or triple what you would get if you aren't patient enough to do a bit of value research.

Best of luck to your friend. It's nice of you to care this much about your friend's issues.

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    holly crap they are worth something!!!
    http://www.rubylane.com/shops/wigwam...morrows2135man
    buddy had about 40-50 books and more mags too
    Wow.

I just read that. Definitely take the time to research a few more of them. There might be a few gems in there worth $200 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I know that you said he wants money fast. But calm him down. Call him and tell him this:

You can:
    1. Sell your magazines at the book fair and make $500 from someone who's capitalizing on your not knowing the worth of the magazines, or...
    2. Wait to find out the true worth, which may be more than double or triple what you would get if you aren't patient enough to do a bit of value research.

Best of luck to your friend. It's nice of you to care this much about your friend's issues.
    LMOA bro i want to make money out of this tool! not tell him how much they are worth

...And I was about to take out a full page add in the Times announcing "Altruism Is Not Dead!" Oh well.

Thread Information