decadbal is offline Banned

resized vaginas..

i just heard that women are having surgeries to resize their vagina to where its like new.. i think we have reached the apex of our evolution..haha

mass junkie is offline banned
    You should be happy that a woman would shrink her puss to feel your lil weewee

bigordie is offline Member
    thats awsome some of the trash i f*ck with might wanna consider that

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    They have had this for quite a while now. its called tightening. women who have had 2 or more children usually get this operation after the actual childbirth.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    ******* point, i guess a guys ass is always tight, so they know when your tiny penis is in...GO NOLES whore u..lol

R.Gotti is offline Banned

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    all womens' well most that i have been with have tight hoody hoos!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think my mom had that surgery. Seriously.

One time I found this diary thing under the couch, and I read it. I knew she was having her tubes tied, but the book also said she was having her "mayers" tighted. What the hell is a mayer?
    I pretty much figured it out for myself that it probably meant she was having her sloppy pussy, which I raveged and warped on a hot summer's day when i was born, cut and sown tighter to make my daddy happy.

Now i know why dads hate their kids. Every time we act up, dad's prolly think "God **** it! My sex life had to be ruined just for you?!! I shoulda had your mother swallow you !!"

bigordie is offline Member
    yeah bro your mom did have the surgery, trust me, and tell her i said thanks

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Ive know of some girls that need that one done. I hooked up with this girl one time that liked to put KY on everything and use sex toys and stuff.

I was eating her and ended up fitting my whole hand in there up to my thumb (wiggling my fingers around) she started going nuts she looked down asked how many fingers is that and I said all of them. She was like just dont stop.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It sounds good for me:-) I like tight vaginas:-)

Farmer is offline Member
    Ouch..OWNED

Peace

Farmer

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

ravaging sloppy

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    yeah bro your mom did have the surgery, trust me, and tell her i said thanks

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I know it's odd but my close friend, one I train with now and then, was talking about having this done. She was wanting to do it for her hubby (trust me he is a lucky bastard..she's hot) due to the ravages of child birth, she's a small woman. I'd never heard of it until she told me about it.

The jeleous bastard that I am told her she should have a man with a larger unit......of course I did the whole eyebrows going up and down thing when I said it. hahahahaha

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    I know it's odd but my close friend, one I train with now and then, was talking about having this done. She was wanting to do it for her hubby (trust me he is a lucky bastard..she's hot) due to the ravages of child birth, she's a small woman. I'd never heard of it until she told me about it.

The jeleous bastard that I am told her she should have a man with a larger unit......of course I did the whole eyebrows going up and down thing when I said it. hahahahaha

**** you might get lucky one day bro...hhahaha

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    **** you might get lucky one day bro...hhahaha
    I wish....really I do. I love everything about her....a very special person too me.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

One time I found this diary thing under the couch, and I read it. I knew she was having her tubes tied, but the book also said she was having her "mayers" tighted. What the hell is a mayer?
    I pretty much figured it out for myself that it probably meant she was having her sloppy pussy, which I raveged and warped on a hot summer's day when i was born, cut and sown tighter to make my daddy happy.

Now i know why dads hate their kids. Every time we act up, dad's prolly think "God **** it! My sex life had to be ruined just for you?!! I shoulda had your mother swallow you !!"

Whats kinda gross is you actually read your MOM'S Diary!

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

you have my vote for funniest poster on this site. the one about ****ting yourself still cracks me up

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    There was a doctor on 60 minutes that was doing this procedure, but doing it so wrong that the women could not have sex AT ALL afterwards. That's gotta suck! . . . or she's gotta suck.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    That's gotta suck! . . . or she's gotta suck.
    if she dont then bye bye

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    you have my vote for funniest poster on this site. the one about ****ting yourself still cracks me up
    i second that...anabolicboy1981 cracks me, so consistently, up.

Thread Information