Thread: Is it a setup?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member

Is it a setup?

So last week I met this 19year old hottie and end up taking her home the same night. Now ever since then she has been hanging out at my my place and practically living with me. I really like this but its not a real relationship yet, just sort of a long one night stand so far. Well a few days ago we went bowling and then to the club with a few of her friends(all very hot). So while we were there one of her friends made it apparent that she wanted a piece of me also. Every time my girl went to bowl her friend would lean over and whisper things she was into and how she wanted to show me a few things. Now tommorrow my girl has to leave town for a few days and I'm thinking of "hanging out" with her friend while she is gone. The thing is one of my buddies told me that he was in a similar situation and the whole thing was a setup to see what kind of guy he was. Ever since his story I have been a little nervous but I still wanna get with her friend. I mean if half of things she told me are true I will be a very happy man. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it all?

DoctaBig is offline Member
    do you like girl #1 as a serious relationship?

if so...then no
    if not...give girl #2 a headache from hitting her head on the headboard

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya if you dont really care about girl#1
    then ya gotta do it

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    sounds like a setup bro but if you dont really care about loosing her then go for it.

Or keep number 2 interested and after your with number 1 for a few weeks (if your pimp enough dont know your skill ability level yet) try to work in a 3 some!!!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    19 year old? Yeah sounds like a set up. Head games at that age. Ask #1 how serious she is about you. If she says very and you also want to be very, then you respect her and not do #2. If you tell #1 before she leaves that you two are just fvck buddies and not serious, then by all means hook up with #2 but tell her it's just about sex and nothing serious. Then you can have two fvck buddies.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig

if so...then no

i like this idea ^ but if you ****ed her on the first night then wtf are you worried about? she is a skeeze anyway... how old are you by chance? you really think you can have a long lasting fruitfull relationship with a one night stand?? hahahahaha

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

if so...then no
    Exactly

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

if so...then no
    Perfect!
    If she is playing games, then she deserves this.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    So last week I met this 19year old hottie and end up taking her home the same night. Now ever since then she has been hanging out at my my place and practically living with me. I really like this but its not a real relationship yet, just sort of a long one night stand so far. Well a few days ago we went bowling and then to the club with a few of her friends(all very hot). So while we were there one of her friends made it apparent that she wanted a piece of me also. Every time my girl went to bowl her friend would lean over and whisper things she was into and how she wanted to show me a few things. Now tommorrow my girl has to leave town for a few days and I'm thinking of "hanging out" with her friend while she is gone. The thing is one of my buddies told me that he was in a similar situation and the whole thing was a setup to see what kind of guy he was. Ever since his story I have been a little nervous but I still wanna get with her friend. I mean if half of things she told me are true I will be a very happy man. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it all?
    anyone remember that movie like this? guy is riding his bike and like nearly hits this gorgeous girl. they hang out for a night. then when he goes back to see her shes all depressed and ****, she lives in like some all girls apartment complex. she throws at him one her girlfriends to see if hed go for her, but he keeps going back to the original girl, and in the end he realizes hes in love with the friend.

**** i cant remember the name, it was a chick flick but i thought it was decent.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Couldn't have said it any better...

if so...then no

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I can only tell you what my daddy used to tell me. The biggest regrets I ever had in life was the pieces of ass i passed up before I got married. Never pass up a chance for a piece of ass. you will never get a second chance if it was worth having in the first place.

Now that i am 32 and married I am glad I took his advice.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I can only tell you what my daddy used to tell me. The biggest regrets I ever had in life was the pieces of ass i passed up before I got married. Never pass up a chance for a piece of ass. you will never get a second chance if it was worth having in the first time.

hahahaha the best **** thing i have heard yet this morning.. hahahaha

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can only tell you what my daddy used to tell me. The biggest regrets I ever had in life was the pieces of ass i passed up before I got married. Never pass up a chance for a piece of ass. you will never get a second chance if it was worth having in the first place.

Amen, Preach on Brother!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If you care for #1 then hell no (how could you care for a one night stand?)

If not, break it off with #1 and then hook up with #2....

Simple, just don't be a dick about it.

bitta is offline Associate Member

**** now I couldnt have said it any better! NEVER pass up a peice of good ass, marriage is an institution and most of us are there or will be there.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you have to

let her make the first move. make her come see you. i would not go out in public where anyone can see the two of you all over each other should you want to keep this on the DL. best bet...alcohol!!at 19 girls have used and have accepted the it just happened, blah blah blah, we were drunk thing. doesn't work so much as we get older, but young chicks have been there done that or know someone who has used what would be indefensible as you get older to get out of **** or excuse sex acts.
    playful flirting when you to hang out is fine, but make her put her hands on you first and even question her with, "what would ......... think about this?"if she agrees to do it, just tell her if anyone were to find out that you couldn't keep doing it. 19 year old girls can't keep their ****ing mouths shut, but you may be able to play the "secret affair" angle with her so she feels like she's doing something she shouldn't.young girls will eat that **** up.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I say jump in with both feet. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Not to mention if some woman is going to try and test me like this then I don't want to hang around for the rest of the class.

If you really like the current one you're seeing then forget about the other girl.....if not then tell her it's over and go from there.....just don't keep stringing her along, you wouldn't like it if she did that to you.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I like Partyboy's idea. Her verbally talking some filthy to you could be some sort of 19 yr old testing process. Put the ball in her court. Next time she talks that trash to you, tell her to put her money where her mouth is a do something about it. Call her out. If wrapping her face around my Farva is another part of the testing process then test away you dirty little girl...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

another question that comes to my mind is..

which one of the two can you **** long term??keep the one you think you can **** until you get tired of her and want a new piece of ass.

Thread Information