Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Question !@$@#(*&@! WTF? Another "**** did I knock her Up" Post

Alright here is the scoup. Girl I have been railing for the past month or so is on birth control. Only, she just started it back this past month. She spent like 3-4 years on the pill before comming off of it back around this february or juanuary. Well the ****ty part is.... she is now 4 day's into the little green "nothing" pills and still no flow. Ortho-Cyclen I beleive is what she is taking, either that or Ortho-Tricyclen. I know she tookem every day to ... late sometimes i couldn't tell ya but they were gone when they were supposed to be because i always jacked them out of her purse to have a look whenever i got the chance. Fellas this is totally not the type of girl I wanna get knocked up... this is more like a ... this will work while i look for something better type deal. I was also looking into that french abortion pill and found out it works by blocking hormones needed to sustain pregnancy ... primarily progestin. If thats the case could some good old anti-e's or B12 clear the situation right up ?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Alright here is the scoup. Girl I have been railing for the past month or so is on birth control. Only, she just started it back this past month. She spent like 3-4 years on the pill before comming off of it back around this february or juanuary. Well the ****ty part is.... she is now 4 day's into the little green "nothing" pills and still no flow. Ortho-Cyclen I beleive is what she is taking, either that or Ortho-Tricyclen. I know she tookem every day to ... late sometimes i couldn't tell ya but they were gone when they were supposed to be because i always jacked them out of her purse to have a look whenever i got the chance. Fellas this is totally not the type of girl I wanna get knocked up... this is more like a ... this will work while i look for something better type deal. I was also looking into that french abortion pill and found out it works by blocking hormones needed to sustain pregnancy ... primarily progestin. If thats the case could some good old anti-e's or B12 clear the situation right up ?

Its my understanding that it takes 1 month for birth control to be active... so having sex during that month is a risk as the birth control is not yet active.

Hmm the department told me the first 7 days was the "questionable part" but I dunno really......

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i was always told the first month a girl is back on is a dangerous time. my girl always tells me that

not Kool :|

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard you're being risky if you have sex in the first 2 months.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my old girlfriend was on the orthotricyclyn also. and i hears the same thing about a month.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I was also looking into that french abortion pill and found out it works by blocking hormones needed to sustain pregnancy ... primarily progestin. If thats the case could some good old anti-e's or B12 clear the situation right up ?
    I dont think it would be a wise idea to venture upon your own home abortion. Without knowing what you're doing and effecting the stream of estrogen during pregnancy will in all likelyhood cause severe birth defects.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    IF she was the sort of girl you wouldn't want to knock up why in GOD's NAME would you screw her without condoms?????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    IF she was the sort of girl you wouldn't want to knock up why in GOD's NAME would you screw her without condoms?????

Haha!! I was wondering when someone was going to ask that. :spudniklu

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Men!....geeesh

OG

And I agree.....screwing around with home remedies is not smart. Tell her to get a test and then take it from there.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Umm...does she know ur looking into home abortion methods...?

OG

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Thank you!!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you know that she is clean and she is on the pill then why the hell would you wear a condom. i know that it takes me forever to cum wearing those things. i still do though when im with a new girl. but i never wore one with my ex and it was great. i love when its free.

If shes not someone he would want to have kids with......how does he KNOW she's clean??? Did you go to the doc together and get blood work done?

Seriously .... how do you ever really know unless you do that? Until then you are risking contracting disease. Many people carry STDs and DON'T know and MANY carry them, do know and LIE about IT.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    man... this is why i come here...

Dont mess with her estrogen levels.. like someone else said, it could cause birth defects.

Unless you brought a microscope and a home STD kit... wear a condom..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Worst mistake of my life was knocking up a slutty chick....Been paying for it ever since and rubbers are stashed all over my house/car/ wallet now.

ttuPrincess Guest
    ok so I agree wuth Barbi.. as always..

but what my doc tells me is that after 2 weeks of being on then pill is fully active... just got back from the doc on Friday..

as for the late period.. shes just put hormones in her body again... it can screw up her cycle big time... some ladies it makes late, or have noe at all.. others, like me i start at the same time of the same day blah balh ..

and if your so worried about all this you should have asked her.. and if she doesnt know the answers to her birthcontrol questions, she shouldnt be having sex till she has a long talk with her OB, simple as that

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I just went thru the same thing and my girl is taking the same type of pill....She was 4 days late and she got it on the 5th day.
    I wouldn't worry too much yet because like Ttu said she might not even get it at all cuz her cycle could be screwed up.
    Get a pregnancy test if she doesn't have it by Sun....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I second this motion. WTF?

If you are having sex with her without condoms than don't act all surprised if she is knocked up.

Common sense man.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-23-2004 at 12:49 PM.

........ lol alright its really easy to make these "smart decisions" whenever you are at home having a beer watching TV, but its not a terribly easy scenerio to get through in the heat of the moment. Now the no condom thing was not my idea, her's, she is all the time bitching about how she has an alergy to latex or somethin and it burns her. So I was like **** well if thats the case you need to be on birth control, so she gets on the pill tells me about it and im like hmmm condom effectiveness = %80 percent or so birth control effectiveness = %95-99 sounds like better odds to me "at the time anyway". As far as the STD's go... I know her... know who's she's been with... etc... willing to take my chances... worked out fine on that part of it. Just wish I would have done a bit more research on birth control myself before she turned up 4 days late. Anyway, the home abortion thing was more or less me venting guys lol not that I wouldn't have her go through with an abortion dont get me wrong because im Pro-Choice all the way, but I beleive I would drop the neccesary funds to have it done right if that were the case.

........ im 21 and in college there is no such thing as the sort of girl I want to get knocked up, she doens't exist. I didn't mean she was a HO sheesh! LoL
    I have been tested since I first hit it bareback tho so unless I ended up with some sort of under the radar STD I should be good on that part lol. Still probably would have been a good idea to use a condom but she wont quit bitching everytime I do, girl waits until ive hit it for about 10 minutes and then starts telling me how much it burns.... guys common what am I supposed to do I got a throbbing blue steel hard on at this point that needs dealt with my cognative skills arent at their very best in this scenerio.

ttuPrincess Guest
    hometown hero.. im sorry but those last 2 posts kinda make me think your not prepaired to have sex... you shouldnt be having un protected sex outside of a relationship.. and you expetually shouldnt be having un protected sex if your not ready to have a kid.. plain and simple..

the only 100% way is abstinance.. so if your not ready for the chance of the responsibility .. dont do it..

atleast wrap it

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if she started taking her pill within the first 6 days of the start of her period, it is effective immediately, if taken any other time, it takes a month bro.......

ttuPrincess Guest
    and saying "i know her and I knwo who shes been with" .. who are you ? god? a mind reader.. shes probebly not who you think she is if shes having these kind of relationships.. shes probably having more then one of then right now too

Abstinance is not an option..... u got to be kidding. Yeah I shoulda wrapped it up point taken! I knew better when I did it. The whole point of my post was not what I should have done but more what I did do and probability. As far as who else she may have, or may be having sex with im not concerned my test came back two days ago perfectly clean and I wont be on her again anyway since condoms seem to "bother her" so much, and I can't stand the stress of not using one on. Hell I hope she did get on somebody else lol maybe its his.

Abstinance is not an option..... u got to be kidding. Yeah I shoulda wrapped it up point taken! I knew better when I did it. The whole point of my post was not what I should have done but more what I did do and probability. As far as who else she may have, or may be having sex with im not concerned my test came back two days ago perfectly clean and I wont be on her again anyway since condoms seem to "bother her" so much, and I can't stand the stress of not using one on. Hell I hope she did get on somebody else lol maybe its his.

most people dont know that pulling out is very effective, ONLY if you pee before you start. No semen in pre-cum, they get pregnent only because the semen that was leftover in the urethra from the previous ejaculation. Peeing will kill the leftover sperm. (****, now i'm startin to feel like that old sex therapist lady on the oxygen channel..lol)

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    most people dont know that pulling out is very effective, ONLY if you pee before you start. No semen in pre-cum, they get pregnent only because the semen that was leftover in the urethra from the previous ejaculation. Peeing will kill the leftover sperm. (****, now i'm startin to feel like that old sex therapist lady on the oxygen channel..lol)
    Im sorry THAT IS STUPID! no flame intended.. just plain stupidly WRONG

I had read that somewhere too. What he is talking about. In fact I almost said it, but I sorta expected this type of response to a suggestion like that. In fact here is one of the links of several I found that say this as well.... http://www.afraidtoask.com/contracep...ithdrawal.html .... I would hardly call it fail safe though. Better then nothing on the other hand, absolutely.

ttuPrincess Guest
    ahh I love when men take birh control advice from a web site who gets its sponsoring from a smiley website.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Im sorry THAT IS STUPID! no flame intended.. just plain stupidly WRONG

im not telling him to go out and do it...just informing him....he should be smart enough to make his own decisions anyways....shouldnt be having unprotected sex unless its w/ the one you love. i believe this information can be helpful for 2 monogamous partners though. and "stupidly wrong"....i believe someone stickin his dork into many chicks for fun is "STUPID" considering like 1 outta 4 adults has herpes. but for those people who don't give a rats arse about stuff like this and don't use condoms, i'd rather see them take this advice and not have a child.....i could care less if they get an STD...they deserve it....

I had read that somewhere too. What he is talking about. In fact I almost said it, but I sorta expected this type of response to a suggestion like that. In fact here is one of the links of several I found that say this as well.... http://www.afraidtoask.com/contracep...ithdrawal.html .... I would hardly call it fail safe though. Better then nothing on the other hand, absolutely.

the only reason why its not higher than 80% is because theres people out there who are "minute men" who arent skilled enough to control their orgasms....also for people who get caught up in the heat of the moment and stay inside a bit too long.....same thing w/ the pill.....if taken every day at exactly the SAME TIME everytime, its pretty much 99.9% effective..

LOL! Sheesh TTU give me some slack! U already called me a whore ! ha ha .. can't u see the psychology in this? I want it to be true.... therefore I will defend it LOL. But in all honesty that was just the first place I came to with some info on it...... would you rather have like a .gov? lol even if I did find a more credible source it wouldn't mean much because it's one of those gray area's you can't really put a finger on. Might work for some people for a while, might screw u over first time u try it, hard to say really..... lol i wish u would please give me some good news tho man because I can't even sleep..... eat.... nothing.... to stressed....... im sorry lol i wont have sex for a year if u help me feel better

ttuPrincess Guest
    i already gave you the good news... she just started birth control.. that will **** with her hormones screwing up her period.. there now go to sleep.. and MY PMS IS BAD.. so everyone watch out!!!!!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Stupidity at it's finest.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    Right, there is no SEMEN in precum, but there very well can be SPERM in it. Semen is the mixture of sperm cells w/ the fluids from the prostate and other $hit. Precum is to clear the urethra of anything in there to make way for the main artillery barrage. And it can contain live rounds.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    ........ lol alright its really easy to make these "smart decisions" whenever you are at home having a beer watching TV, but its not a terribly easy scenerio to get through in the heat of the moment. Now the no condom thing was not my idea, her's, she is all the time bitching about how she has an alergy to latex or somethin and it burns her. So I was like **** well if thats the case you need to be on birth control, so she gets on the pill tells me about it and im like hmmm condom effectiveness = %80 percent or so birth control effectiveness = %95-99 sounds like better odds to me "at the time anyway". As far as the STD's go... I know her... know who's she's been with... etc... willing to take my chances... worked out fine on that part of it.
    i agree with you 100%. you're right, it is easy for people say make the right decision when they are telling you what to do from behind a computer screen, but i'm pretty sure everyone here has done something as bad or worse as this...

you're also right (or close to right) about the effectiveness. on the web, i found that "typical use" of the male condom is 86% effective. my gf's birth control pamphlet says its 99.98% effective (if used correctly). so why these people are all screaming at you about not using a condom, i have no idea.

about the STD issue, you said you are "willing to take [your] chances". your choice, you know the consequences, why are people judging you?

from what you posted, you don't seem like a bad or dumb guy at all. infact, quite the opposite. i don't see why people have to jump down your throat and make you feel like you're an idiot or deserve what might happen.

btw, to all you people who think condoms are the answer to everything, i've had one break on me and the girl got pregnant. and for those of you who say, well you shouldn't have been having sex unless you accept that they are not 100% effective, i say to you...welcome to earth and reality...=)

to answer your question, i don't think its time to panic yet. my gf is on birth control and sometimes she's like a week late.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i agree with you 100%. you're right, it is easy for people say make the right decision when they are telling you what to do from behind a computer screen, but i'm pretty sure everyone here has done something as bad or worse as this...
    Nope. Sure haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

you're also right (or close to right) about the effectiveness. on the web, i found that "typical use" of the male condom is 86% effective. my gf's birth control pamphlet says its 99.98% effective (if used correctly). so why these people are all screaming at you about not using a condom, i have no idea.

about the STD issue, you said you are "willing to take [your] chances". your choice, you know the consequences, why are people judging you?

from what you posted, you don't seem like a bad or dumb guy at all. infact, quite the opposite. i don't see why people have to jump down your throat and make you feel like you're an idiot or deserve what might happen.

btw, to all you people who think condoms are the answer to everything, i've had one break on me and the girl got pregnant. and for those of you who say, well you shouldn't have been having sex unless you accept that they are not 100% effective, i say to you...welcome to earth and reality...=)

to answer your question, i don't think its time to panic yet. my gf is on birth control and sometimes she's like a week late.
    Bro, I was really wondering for a while there if I was the only person on this board that had pulled this **** before. I was thinking thats awfully odd that nobody on here has ever hit it bare back. But on a lighter note ol girl called me this morning and her flow started so my blood pressure has dropped a few notched. Good lookin out everybody!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information