BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Have you guys noticed an increased amount of hunting while on cycle???

I don't know about you guys, but while I'm "on", i tend to eschew things like butcher shops, produce departments and supermarkets in favor of hunting. Not intentionally or anything to that degree, but I'll be driving to Stop&Shop with the intent of picking up some steak and chicken, but, out of the corner of my eye, I'll catch some russlin' in the brush and instincts simply take over: I slam on the brakes, often in moving traffic, and leap out of the car, grabbing the first stick i see and fashioning it into a spear with my teeth as I pursue the source of the russlin' that grabbed my attention in the first place.

After that, I sort of black out, but the end result is always the same. I wake up over the carcass of some proud and noble beast - a worthy opponent no doubt - very often taking a bite out of it. Out of respect for the beast, I remove its heart and offer it back up to the forest....I then drag it out and strap it to my car. Thus far, it's only been squirrels, chipmunks and junebugs, but i suspect I'll move onto bigger game once I up the dosages and/or introduce some fina.

*Works Cited:
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125283
    Last edited by BigGreen; 09-24-2004 at 11:50 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I don't know about you guys, but while I'm "on", i tend to eschew things like butcher shops, produce departments and supermarkets in favor of hunting. Not intentionally or anything to that degree, but I'll be driving to Stop&Shop with the intent of picking up some steak and chicken, but, out of the corner of my eye, I'll catch some russlin' in the brush and instincts simply take over: I slam on the breaks, often in moving traffic, and leap out of the car, grabbing the first stick i see and fashioning it into a spear with my teeth as I pursue the source of the russlin' that grabbed my attention in the first place.

After that, I sort of black out, but the end result is always the same. I wake up over the carcass of some proud and noble beast - a worthy opponent no doubt - very often taking a bite out of it. Out of respect for the beast, I remove its heart and offer it back up to the forest....I then drag it out and strap it to my car. Thus far, it's only been squirrels, chipmunks and junebugs, but i suspect I'll move onto bigger game once I up the dosages and/or introduce some fina.

*Works Cited:
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125283

you are one bored human being.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, lol

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Thats the first one I laughed at. Some reason that one got me.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    lol **** bro!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    very funny

jonnytour is offline Member
    HAHAHA...LMAO Terribly funny!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Come to think of it I have noticed this happening to me.....just the other day I'm walking around and out of nowhere I'm latched onto water buffalo and scrapping with it for dear life. I'm trying to take it down with a leg sweep and follow it up with a couple of elbows to take it down for good. Then I blacked out........I'm pretty sure it was an attendent that wacked me in the back of the head. When I came too there was a note stuck to my shirt.....apperantly I'm not allowed to ever visit the zoo again. hahahahaha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao.... wow lol...

thick one is offline Associate Member
    the only prey i hunt during cycle is BEAVER.. best source of protein out there...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    the only prey i hunt during cycle is BEAVER.. best source of protein out there...
    I'm not much of a hunter but i'll eat some furrburger pie any day of the week

Thread Information