BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Hurricane shamed at West Palm Beach, FL

Holy crap, I found this while poking around on CNN.com today. Pretty crazy stuff.

West Palm Beach, FL

Given a renewed celebrity status after being portrayed by Denzel Washington, Reuben "Hurricane" Carter has enjoyed not only his freedom from a wrongful incarceration, but the perks that come with such celebrity status. Following events at a local Home Depot, however, questions remain as to whether Carter will continue to reap the fruits of such minor C-list celebrity status. At the home improvement superstore to promote its grand opening, Carter was, according to many at the event "shamed" when, upon cutting the ribbon to the store's main entrance, he accidentally cut the drawstrings on his boxing trunks and saw them subsequently fall to his ankles.

"I was alarmed at first, almost out of instinct", said store manager Jeremy Drozzel, "but then logical thought prevailed, as I realized that any underwear present would prevent the incident from becoming shameful". What Drozzel didn't know at the time, but what he and the 65 onlookers on hand for the grand opening would quickly come to realize, was that Mr. Carter was indeed wearing no such undergarments. The circus-like atmosphere was further compounded when it was revealed that Carter was in fact adorning 'something' down below. This adornment, unmistakable in sight but elusive to many in name, has been identified by CNN sexpert Joanna Clarke as as "a late model - perhaps 2002 or 2003 - lil miss pocketpussy".

Said Home Depot regional officer Shane Lombard, "had we known that Mr. Carter had a proclivity for utilizing sex toys on himself during his public appearances, we certainly would not have invited him to participate in the ribbon cutting ceremony. We here at the Home Depot wish "the Hurricane" the best of luck in whatever therapy he elects to seek". Truly, in West Palm today, a hurricane was shamed.

Seriously guys, can you believe this ****? What a sick bastard.

*Works Cited
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125349

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I guess some people never change.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, kind of funny if you ask me

Indeed, this story is not getting nearly the national attention it deserves.

my brother was working for continental airlines, when he actually got into an argument with 'the hurricane'. it ended with reuben carter apologizing to my brother, and after he told me the story, i have no respect for the dood. situations like this should get national attention, and i hope it does.

I've heard that FoxNews picked up the story but that's about it so far. Apparently, "the Hurricane" has friends in high places keeping this hush-hush.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sure dan rather will pick this one up and report on it.

You know, to get some credibility back.

Thread Information