Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Have you guys noticed an increased amount of grunting while on cycle???

I was in bed and couldnt fall asleep, I kept on thinking of bad things and I woke my girlfreind up because she said I was growling. I was like im growling, I dont growl !!! And she told me she hears me do it all the time. So I would like to know if Im just weird or if others have taken to it as well. Ooh yeah by the way im kicked out of the Bedroom for tonight. So she can get up in the morning.

After thinking about I guess I do Grunt at times.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    hum grunt I dont know. But whenever I sit down in a comfy sofa I realy make the world know through sound that Im enjoying myself

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I was in bed and couldnt fall asleep, I kept on thinking of bad things and I woke my girlfreind up because she said I was growling. I was like im growling, I dont growl !!! And she told me she hears me do it all the time. So I would like to know if Im just weird or if others have taken to it as well. Ooh yeah by the way im kicked out of the Bedroom for tonight. So she can get up in the morning.

After thinking about I guess I do Grunt at times.
    When I’m on cycle I snarl and grunt like the hulk. I sometimes pee on people or objects to mark my territory and throw feces. Doesn't happen as often when I'm off cycle, go figure.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    When I’m on cycle I snarl and grunt like the hulk. I sometimes pee on people or objects to mark my territory and throw feces. Doesn't happen as often when I'm off cycle, go figure.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its the shear bordem of being at work all day but this $hit is crackin me up. And i just noticed carlos' avatar and i almost fell off my seat laughing..........whoa i need a beer

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    maybe its the shear bordem of being at work all day but this $hit is crackin me up. And i just noticed carlos' avatar and i almost fell off my seat laughing..........whoa i need a beer

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    That was great Carlos!!! That made me LOL!!!!! Im serious though guys is this just me, If you guys did do it you prolly wouldnt admit it!!!

Thread Information