Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Internet Pervs Beware!!!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6083442/

I just watched this on NBC, you should have seen these guys skcworm.

By Chris Hansen
    Dateline NBC
    Updated: 4:24 p.m. ET Sept. 24, 2004Instant messaging on the computer has become the phone for kids today. Children spend hours chatting online with their friends, and sometimes with strangers. A recent study found that one in five children online is approached by a sexual predator, a predator who may try to set up a face-to-face meeting. In a Dateline hidden camera investigation, correspondent Chris Hansen catches some of these men in the act.

advertisement

To follow the trail of an Internet predator prowling for children, from seduction in a chat room to a face-to-face meeting, Dateline rented a house, wired it with hidden cameras, and enlisted the help of an online vigilante group called "Perverted Justice." Volunteers from the group posed as teens in chat rooms, saying they were home alone and interested in sex. Within hours there were men literally lining up at our door.

Related story
    Tips: Parents must understand online world

The men who turned up in our investigation included a New York City firefighter and a man with a history of mental illness and a criminal record. And they all had something in common: the same excuse. Just about every man who came to our house said it was the first time he had done something like this and most claimed they really had no intention of having sex with a minor. Here's an excerpt of what we found:

Steve, 35, thinks he's got a hot date with a 14-year-old girl. Instead he'll be meeting Dateline NBC correspondent Chris Hansen. At first he seems to think I am a police officer. I haven’t told him yet that I'm a television reporter and at this point he has no idea he's being videotaped.

Steve: "I knew."
    Hansen: "You knew what?"
    Steve: "Exactly what's going on."
    Hansen: "Take your hands out of your pockets… You don't have to put them up."
    Steve: "Okay, no problem, I know what's going on I'm not stupid."

It seems clear Steve thinks he's been caught in a police sting. He says he was just coming over to check it out.

Hansen: "So you were suspicious from the beginning?"
    Steve: "Of course I am, I'm always suspicious."
    Hansen: "Always? Do you do this a lot?"
    Steve: "No this is the first time I've actually, did show up to see what was going on."
    Hansen: "And you expect me to believe that."
    Steve: "Yes, yes I do."

In two-and-a-half days, 18 men show up at our house after making a date on the Internet to commit statutory rape.

When 34-year-old Eddie arrives, he tries something none of the others did. Before he'll come into the kitchen he comes up with a scheme to insulate himself from possible criminal charges and he tries to get our decoy to play along.

Eddie: "Okay listen just say something for me."
    Girl: "What do you want me to say?"
    Eddie: "Just say Rachel you're 19 years old right?"
    Girl: "I'm not though you know I'm not."
    Eddie: "I don't know that."
    Girl: "I told you I was 14. You saw it and you typed back to me, what are you talking about?"
    Eddie: "No, no, no… Not as far as I know. As far as I know you're 19 years old right?"
    Girl: "But I but…"
    Eddie: "Rachel can you read between the lines?"

When Hansen walk in, Eddie admits he was trying not to incriminate himself.

Eddie: "My intentions are not anything so I just want to protect myself that's all."

Hansen: "But she told you on the Internet that she was 14."

Eddie: "‘19’ she wrote on the Internet."

Hansen: "Oh really?"

Eddie: "Yeah."

Hansen: "On the Internet?"

Eddie: "Yes."

Hansen: "You want to stick to that story?"

Eddie: "I just -- that's what I thought she wrote."

Hansen: "Well do you want to see the transcripts."

Eddie: "I'm sure you have it."

None of the men had any idea our hidden cameras were going to expose them before a national audience. When we told them, most headed for the door, like Steve, the married man with children. But some wanted a chance to try to explain themselves. When Hansen confronts Eddie, he's ready with a story. He says he's a TV producer doing research.

Hansen: "Where are you a television producer?"

Ed: "I work independently right now."

Hansen: "Yeah, you know it's ironic because I work in television, too, with Dateline NBC."

At first this "television producer" seems a bit camera shy, but then decides to open up.

Eddie: "I haven't done anything wrong at all… if you go into the transcripts… time and time again."

Hansen: I've read all the transcripts. It sounds like you're looking to have a sexual experience with this girl Rachel who you were talking to on the Internet. I don't know what other conclusion you can draw."

Eddie: "You can search me for a condom I don't have one on me. I wouldn't have sex without one."

Eddie, who it appears has worked as a TV producer, even commends us for a job well done.

Eddie: "I'm very interested in your story I think it's a great thing you're doing. I think it's something that you should certainly do more and more of and bag people left and right."

© 2004 MSNBC Interactive

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    we are living in a sick world

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is wrong with these guys get off your ass and go find someone atleast 18

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    its too bad there are so many messed up people like that. i actually remember a few years ago in high school, these girls in one of my classes would always talk about there lives and whatever. one day they were talking and this girl basically told her friend that she met some guy online and talked to him for about 2 minutes and said she didnt want to talk to him anymore or something and then later she got a phone call from him somehow and then over the summer she was home alone and somebody knocked on the door and it was him and he raped her. she basically said she never told cops or anything. that was just ****ed up hearing that. it messed her up alot, i use to overhear her talking about plans for her funeral and how she wanted the service to be and everything.......just sad.....

cb25 is offline Banned
    i actually saw this on TV awhile back, whenever they ran it...

freaking sickos...

but it was funny to see them try to backpeddle their way out of it

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    makes me wanna pretend im a little girl (for a good reason this time) and have one of those guys knock on my door, then have me and all my buddys gang rape him, or ruff him up, whatever we feel like at the time......

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    me and all my buddys gang rape him, ......
    i always knew you were like that....lol

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    In some cases these guys are losers, when the chick is like 14 or whatever.
    But i mean, if some 17 year old chick was talking blatantly filthy to a dude, is he really gonnna say no?
    See tha'ts what's screwed up. they have people go and talk all filthy so a horny guy, of course he's gonna bite.
    I mean, when i was a senior in highschool, i was 18, so basically eveytime i ****ed any girl at school, i guess i was breaking the law since they were most of the time not 18. I hate these technicalities they try to pin on dudes. Excuse me, but when do highschool cheerleaders stop lookling good?
    I think in cases where the dude is pushing the sex issue, then maybe they should bust him. But , if the chick is being a whore and flat out asking for cock, than who gives a **** what age she is, it's really not the dudes fault there.

It would be immoral and hypecritical to pretend you are a 17 year old hot cheerleader nympho, and then beat the crap out of the guy that shows up at the door.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    [QUOTE=
    It would be immoral and hypecritical to pretend you are a 17 year old hot cheerleader nympho, and then beat the crap out of the guy that shows up at the door.[/QUOTE]

hahahha, good point. but id make sure to point out that i was a 12 year old girl, with sexy blue eyes

Thread Information