Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Another drunk tough guy story - Funny as Hell

Ok so heres the deal. I am honestly against violence and all that crap these days unless it is necessary and all. I think I basically did enough of that for stupid reasons when I was younger so I have had my fill.
    So this Friday I go out with my best friend and his brother who just got back from Iraq for a few drinks at the bar. Were there and drinking, shooting pool and hanging out just having a good time. About 1:45 I goto the bathroom. Now I am on the pool table in the middle of the game ok and there is a line at the bathroom. So I say to this guy, "Are you on the table bro" (he was holding a pool que), he says "no". So I am like "can I go ahead of you, its last call and Im trying to finish this game real quick and I have to piss? Since you are not playing and all?" This guy starts giving me a god **** attitude and all, being a real smart arse and a dickhea^. Now here is the deal, that was cool and I was fine with that. When he comes out of the bathroom he goes over to his 2 other buddies, who I was actually playing pool against, and starts talking more ****.
    So my boys are standing next to me dying. The guys were trying to be all discreet and talking in codes about fighting us, they were like "lets decide now if we wanna do this" and crap like that. We were just staring at them and laughing. So I go into the bathroom and when I come out there was nobody in there. I go outside and the 5 guys are standing there. The one guys says "you wanna go come here" to my buddy. As soon as he takes like 2 steps they start going at it. I start to grab the other guy his buddy, we will call him gotee, grabs me. He starts to say something and I just drill him. He falls down and we start going. The 3rd guy that was with them is just standing there watching. My other buddie, the one from Iraq, grabs gotee as Im f'ing him up and starts really laying into this guy. I was like screw it, Im getting some more. So I look over at the other guy and he is STILL standing there with his hands up saying "Im good bro." So I jump on the other guy. The one that was like "lets go" earlier and started this crap. ALSO the SAME guy that was talking **** to me in line at the bathroom. So NOW I was furious. I walk over to this guy and stand over top of him, who was getting choked out by my boy, and start laying haymakers to the side of this guys face. Killing this guy. My arm was stuck on fully-automatic and I must have hit him 40 times in 30 seconds. My buddy thats choking him stops choking him and wants some too so we stand up. As my boy is drilling him, now mind you this dude is just standing there swinging at nothing LOL, and I grab him and souflay (sp.) Its a wrestling move were you lock your hands around his waste and basically pick them up and throw them straight over your head. So I hit this move on this guy. His head hits the wall right by the entrance of the door. I get back on top of this guy and start laying bombs AGAIN to to the side of his face. All I hear is "its done, its done" as my buddy the guy from Iraq, pulls me off him. I grab my other boy and stop him. This guy stands up and is bleeding from his forhead to his chin and from ear to ear. Staggering he literally runs away. Gotee guy apparently in the middle of the fight, ran away as well. So the only guy that was there besides us was that 3rd guy that was watching. He comes over and SHAKES OUR HANDS and was like "its over guys, you won, you kicked our asses". I was dying. He takes off and were just laughing. I look up and the bouncer is standing there with his arms crossed. He says "are you guys finished? get in your car and get out of my parking lot. Cops are on the way but nice job." And he starts laughing and goes inside. It was VERY, VERY Funny on many levels.

Here is the funniest part: ALL 3 of those guys were at least 6'1 and weighed at least 200lbs. I was out of shape, the one that called out my boy, one was like 6'4, he was the one that DIDNT fight, and gotee guy was pretty jacked. My boy that got called out is 5'4 and weighs 141lbs, I am 5'5 and weigh 167lbs, and my boy that just got back from Iraq is 5'9 and weighs about 200lbs. They were 2x the size and they got their arses KICKED BAD. But we are like junkyard dogs. We were all wearing sleeveless shirts, were all pretty jacked and strong, were all tatted up EVERYWHERE including hands and neck, and were crazy (I think).

Sorry for the length but it was a fun Friday beating up some drunk dudes that were 2x our size and I wanted to share with my boys here.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Liquid courage; nothing better. It feels great to knockout someone biggier than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Liquid courage; nothing better. It feels great to knockout someone biggier than you.
    And the funniest part was that the BIGGEST guy with them, after seeing the 3 of us in action, wanted NO PARTS. I t did feel good, but it was more funny than anything. And the whole time were kicking their ass, Im talking ****. I was like, "You like that, is this what you wanted".

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    And the funniest part was that the BIGGEST guy with them, after seeing the 3 of us in action, wanted NO PARTS. I t did feel good, but it was more funny than anything. And the whole time were kicking their ass, Im talking ****. I was like, "You like that, is this what you wanted".
    Great for the o ego ey

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Great for the o ego ey
    I guess so, but its nice to lnow that you got it it you still if you need it. Like I said I dont fight that much anymore, so I was thinking I was a little rusty. NOPE.... Hahaha

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good story bro... I hate to say it, but I have some friends
    that act the way those punks did... I've almost gotten into
    some stupid **** cus of the way the one acts... I give respect
    until i get disrespected, so I hate assholes that act that way...
    Almost beat my boys ass more then once for it myself...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    same here, i respect all until im disrespected (or if you are a frat guy ), my friends get me into a lot of **** too....

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Here is the funniest part that I forgot to mention..... I am 26, my best friend, the little guy, is 27, and my boy in the Army is 24. These dudes were AT LEAST 33-35, and I think the dude with the gotee was older than that. Hahaha

decadbal is offline Banned
    my only ? is this.... your how tall and what wt... and your all jacked... id be a phuckin monster where your fromm...hahahaha i love how no one ever gets their ass beat.... this site is full of bad MFs, im never leaving my house again

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    my only ? is this.... your how tall and what wt... and your all jacked... id be a phuckin monster where your fromm...hahahaha i love how no one ever gets their ass beat.... this site is full of bad MFs, im never leaving my house again
    170lbs at 5'5 at less than 10% BF to me is pretty jacked...IMO. And I was talking about NOT getting my arse beat, trust me that has happened many times in my day, just not tonight, but about being 6'2, getting your arse kicked by someone 5'5, and being a bitch about it and running away, literally. Oh, and btw, I aint bragging about being a "bad dude". If you READ the opening line, it basically says that I DONT fight bro, NOT that I am a bad dude and fight a lot. But I am not trying to argue with anybody, just telling a funny story thats all.
    Last edited by Tryin2getHUGE; 09-26-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Thread Information