Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Antibiotics for 10 days rest or not?

I have tonsillitis and got a prescription today for 10 days on a antibiotic.

Surely I wont workout for the first 3-5 days or so cause my throat feels like utter **** anyway and I can hardly eat cause swallowing is so painfull. Im living on icecream and protein shakes right now lol.

But is it ok if I start working out again when 5 days remains of the antibiotic treatment or will it just stand in the way of getting healthy again??
    **** resting for 10 days would be a pain in the ass I cant even remember the last time I was out of the gym for that long...

**** I hate beeing sic...have been resting since tuseday. First a **** stomach flue that makes me piss out of my ass and puke like hell and now this **** throat thing

cb25 is offline Banned
    My advice is to rest up as much as possible.

that being said, if i were feeling better after 5-6 days, i'd probably start back to the gym.

Just make sure you take the entire course of antibiotics...don't leave any behind just because you start feeling better.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    My advice is to rest up as much as possible.

that being said, if i were feeling better after 5-6 days, i'd probably start back to the gym.

Just make sure you take the entire course of antibiotics...don't leave any behind just because you start feeling better.
    Yep...what he said.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    ok thanks for the advices. God **** the diharea I have right now is insane. I take dumps every 30 minutes and it sure aint small amounts where the hell is it all coming from

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    ok thanks for the advices. God **** the diharea I have right now is insane. I take dumps every 30 minutes and it sure aint small amounts where the hell is it all coming from

thats some old sh!t you may have sh!t retention instead of water

Thread Information