khurrams is offline Associate Member

Unhappy I Fvcked my Index Finger!!!!! HELP

Well my story goes something like this.....I was at the gym yesterday on the Decline Bench...doing dumbell press....which was apparently my last exercise for the day.....during my last rep as I was going to drop the dumbells on the side of the bench, my index finger on the right hand got sandwiched between another dumbell that was already there (those stupid fvcks who don't put their weights back) anyways blood started gushing like a sumbiitch.....Had to go to Emergency sat there for 3 hours finally got X-Rays done and its not broken, just got 3 stitches....Now here comes the tricky part...I know I can do cardio and legs and probably use the remainder three of my fingers to go light.....Im half way through my PCT...now wat if I take a week off since the doc told me to go next monday to get the stitches removed.....would this week off affect my gains in anyway....Please help, I really don't give a fvck about my finger but I don't wanna stay away from the gym......This has gotten me depressed.....I appreciate everyone of you who can give me some advice....

bump

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Just continue to keep your cals up to help solidify the gains, i'd just try and go as hard as you could without screwing the finger up. Try wrapping it up really good or using gloves until the stiches come out.

bump

cb25 is offline Banned
    You'll be fine...you may not care about your finger now, but if you were to **** it up in some way...you'd care. If for no other reason than the inconvenience of dealing with it for a longer period of time than necessary.

Make sure your diet is on point this week...hit up the cardio and legs...
    You won't squander all of your hard-earned gains.

Thread Information